which mj acheivement are you most proud of?

brnthsdiscout

Proud Member
if you could pick any award or acheivement *can be as many as you like* what impresses you the most? for me, it's 3 major ones:

1. when 'ben' won the golden globe for best song...:Ddunno if @ that time the award went to him or the singer, but to be 14-15 and to win a golden globe, i think is pretty damn good :p

2. of course thriller going into the guinness world records. not just cuz of the huge # of sales, but the fact that mike was shy of his 26th bday and to go into the world records for something like that...is amazing! can't get over how young he was and to have an acheivement like that...hell, i was still going to college when i was 26 :lol:

3. another award i think is so awesome is him being nominated for the nobel peace prize. even though he didn't win, just knowing that the committe did consider him for it, i think is amazing :D k, lemme hear yours....

Last edited:
I think buying the Beatles catalogue helped solidify his place in music history apart from his own obvious achievements. When he did that during the success of Thriller, people realized this guy wasnt just a singer and dancer!

Last edited:
Ummm, every one is very impressive to me, he's just amazing!

I think buying the Beatles catalogue helped solidify his place in music history apart from his own obvious achievements. When he did that during the success of Thriller, people realized this guy wasnt just a singer and dancer!

and again, to be a young man and owning a huge catalog like that, cuz he also owned a part of elvis' songs in the catalog...i think is sheer genius! and i think any other singer in mike's shoes would've done the same thing...sorry paul :lol:

Last edited:
The Jackson 8: A Thriller at the Grammys
That night when he won 8 awards for Thriller
I am proud of all of his achievements but the 1984 Grammy
awards is a memorable one

20405925.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2WwwLkOxp0

-Thriller going on to become the biggest selling album of all time
-Michael supporting more charities than any other entertainer ever
-The Motown 25 Performance
-Buying The Beatles Catalogue

Last edited:
Im also proud of MJs vindication after the trial. He was finally free from the evils trying to take him down because of his power and position. Im sure being an uneducated black man added to that but thats for a different topic.

I'm proud of sooo many. The Grammy Legend Award and the Harold Chapin award deserve a special mention. :yes:

huh?....................

Ok just quickly I mean that MJ not having any formal education and a black man being able to become the biggest selling artist as well as be co-owner of one of the biggest catalogue means MJ holds alot of weight that the higher ups dont like and are and where trying to bring MJ down hence the allegations but all thats off topic.

i would say his children :wub:
Being a parent myself, i know how much they change you - for the better.

Quite simply, having the biggest selling album ever in the history of the world. Something that will never be surpassed. FACT.

Ok just quickly I mean that MJ not having any formal education and a black man being able to become the biggest selling artist as well as be co-owner of one of the biggest catalogue means MJ holds alot of weight that the higher ups dont like and are and where trying to bring MJ down hence the allegations but all thats off topic.
MJ had a formal education. He was home trained just like he is doing to his children, but he did sit and pass the high school diploma. MJ is one of the most intelligent men in show business and he is very well read, not to mention well travelled. MJ IS very well educated. His library contained up to a million books and he is said to read at least one book a day,

every single one of them :wub: i'm proud of whatever he's done both as an artist and as a person. everything he does is a great achievement to me :flowers:

God bless Michael Jackson :wub:

MJ had a formal education. He was home trained just like he is doing to his children, but he did sit and pass the high school diploma. MJ is one of the most intelligent men in show business and he is very well read, not to mention well travelled. MJ IS very well educated. His library contained up to a million books and he is said to read at least one book a day,

I believe he's well educated.He does't need diploma to certificate how he 's well-read.

I'm proud of he's the king of POP in all his fans' heart.
How many fans he's got? countless ....I don't have an idea.

Michael becoming the most successful and most popular entertainer of all time. :wub:

I would've liked to mention more achievements, but my statement above says it all.

i can't pick out one thing that i am proud of michael for, i'm proud for eveything he has done :)

It's not just one acheivement.. What I am post proud of is the fact he has SO MANY acheivements.. that is what I find amazing..

I am the most proud of him having been able to be succesful in the business for FORTY years...being able to be more succesful than any other artist ever... and still having stayed down to earth and humble. I love him for it. He is an AMAZING artist, with an amazing, humble personality. Gotta love him.

remember buds, i never said just pick only 1, but if there were any awards or moments in his career you're most proud of to list them...

another accomplishment i think is amazing is his 5 #1s from the bad album...which to this day nobody has broken...that's damn good! esp. artists having really big hits but still can't even tie let alone, break that record.:D

Last edited:
This may sound corny, but Michael being the person that he is, and continuing to hold on to his ideals, continuing to be a good, caring person who gives is all to help people, after all the wrong that's been done to him, and all the pain he's suffered, I think that's his greatest achievement, holding on to who he is, despite the world trying to beat it out of him.

This may sound corny, but Michael being the person that he is, and continuing to hold on to his ideals, continuing to be a good, caring person who gives is all to help people, after all the wrong that's been done to him, and all the pain he's suffered, I think that's his greatest achievement, holding on to who he is, despite the world trying to beat it out of him.

it's not corny :D that's why i feel being nominated for a nobel peace prize is astounding! i mean, you'd think mike would hate the world and all, but to be the opposite of that...i think is great ^_^

Back