Eminem

suspicious_mind

Proud Member
Love him or hate him?
This is the place for it ;)

Personally i LOVE him! I love his songs, his attitude and i think hes an absolute GENIUS!!!
I cant wait for his new album :D

Great lyricalist, got a few good songs, but i think his a tool.

not a huge fan,but I love some of his songs.My favs are "Lose Yourself","Stan",and "Cleanin out my closet" :D he's very talented! :happy:

I've liked a few of his songs, but to be honest I've never been bothered to check out a full album. He is really talented, though.

i did like him before, but not too much anymore...he lost me with his song about christopher reeve...

i did like him before, but not too much anymore...he lost me with his song about christopher reeve...

Oh My God! Groundhog Day!!!

I can see he's talented, but quite how he's sold as many records as he has amazes me.

A lot of the stuff sounds like novelty records to me. And the MJ stuff in Just Lose It is offensive. I can take a joke, even against Michael if it's in taste but that wasn't.

A lot of the stuff sounds like novelty records to me. And the MJ stuff in Just Lose It is offensive. I can take a joke, even against Michael if it's in taste but that wasn't.

he is talented but i do hate that song because of the offensive MJ "joke"

he is talented but i do hate that song because of the offensive MJ "joke"

did you see the lyrics to 'christopher reeve'? it was supposed to be on the encore album, but christopher reeve had just passed away, so the label pulled the song off the album...

did you see the lyrics to 'christopher reeve'? it was supposed to be on the encore album, but christopher reeve had just passed away, so the label pulled the song off the album...

You come across as a hater, no need to deny it tho coz u spent 20 pages denying it over on MJNO. And on here you spread further the hate. Talkin about a song that disses Christopher Reeves. It doesnt bring down the quality of his other songs. Dont mention the success of Eminem whatever you do. Hes sold like 70 million albums worldwide which is HUGE for anyone, not just someone with white skin in rap. Eminem has the best lyrics EVER!

And people hating on Eminem jst coz of Just Lose It.... lol ya need to get over it. People have done worse. Since then Eminem has stated that he respects and loves MJ etc etc

Last edited:
You come across as a hater, no need to deny it tho coz u spent 20 pages denying it over on MJNO. And on here you spread ur the hate. Talkin about a song that disses Christopher Reeves. It doesnt bring down the quality of his other songs. Dont mention the success of Eminem whatever you do. Hes sold like 70 million albums worldwide which is HUGE for anyone, not just someone with white skin in rap. Eminem has the best lyrics EVER!

And people hating on Eminem jst coz of Just Lose It.... lol ya need to get over it. People have done worse. Since then Eminem has stated that he respects and loves MJ etc etc

you better watch it with these personal attacks! but glad to see you friend :D and i'll say whatever i want about eminem...if you don't like it, just cry about it somewhere else.

you better watch it with these personal attacks! but glad to see you friend :D and i'll say whatever i want about eminem...if you don't like it, just cry about it somewhere else.

Dont threaten me!

And if i dont like something you say about Eminem, im gunna post about in the Eminem thread, so no i wont go somewhere else!!

@ brnthsdiscout and cheadle_ender_90

Guys,

If you dont want to make this the shortest stay in a forum I would back of each other now

If I see you both at it again you will be gone

Take this as your last warning

Team MJJC

Last edited:
i absolutely love 'kim' b/c i can actually hear the emotion and love he has for her in the song. she must've felt the same way cuz she got back together w/ him after she heard it.

he has a way of taking words and scenarios and making them seem relevant even when u don't think it's possible. very talented but wish he'd use his talent for good and not evil.

loved 'crazy in love' and 'when im gone' too bad the re-marriage didn't last that long.

heard he was just in the hospital for pneumonia and that he's now above 200 lbs!

i absolutely love 'kim' b/c i can actually hear the emotion and love he has for her in the song. she must've felt the same way cuz she got back together w/ him after she heard it.

he has a way of taking words and scenarios and making them seem relevant even when u don't think it's possible. very talented but wish he'd use his talent for good and not evil.

loved 'crazy in love' and 'when im gone' too bad the re-marriage didn't last that long.

heard he was just in the hospital for pneumonia and that he's now above 200 lbs!

i totally dug him in the beginning and even stood outside towerrecords to buy the marshall mathers album *a bunch of us could buy it midnight before the official release day* but that christopher reeve song totally rubbed me the wrong way...and it still does. he did that purposely knowing christopher couldn't fight back...so glad it's been yanked off the album *at least over here*;)

Last edited:
I think that "'97 Bonnie And Clyde" is a pretty special song. I recommend it to any romantics who haven't yet heard the track. It's pretty.

he makes fun of every damn person. i did feel making fun of (in the vid) mj and hammer was a bit racist ONLY b/c he chose to poke fun at two artists who actually made an impact in the music biz....he can go after his own culture all he wants but step back and show some respect.

yes a fan wouldn't have made that video, he might of had respect for him from a far as an artist..maybe.. but a fan wouldnt have made that mj video. so i dont care what he says in interviews, he knows people would naturally say why are you insulting someone bigger than you.. thats considered 'the king of all pop' or 'music' in general to alot of people? and he would have to say something back like 'oh i like michael'. And b.e.t. did take the video off. from what i remember. eminem could have been more creative with the video though. he talked about the way the media treats him, yet he makes a video of how the white media like cnn treats MJ and they BELIEVE its all true. The band Alien Ant Farm made a creative video on Michael though.. it was funny, but yet it wasn't insulting. it had props of MJ. Anyone can get attention insulting people though. so of course eminem is big. he does have some good songs but..

wasnt he scared of that puppet insult dog at the mtv awards? who insults people the same as he does. that was oddly funny. why are some celebs scared of eminem it seems? only me thinking that? they all wanted to be his friend at a point.. im sorry i wouldnt be scared of a guy who bleaches his roots every two weeks. sorry. lol i will say i do respect the fact that hes a loving father to his daughter. but when it comes to rappers i prefer tupac more.

Back