Complete new bridges sung by Michael... here listen "For All Time"!

Radio BBC 2 - here listen "For All Time" (Thriller 25 Edition) ...Complete NEW bridges sung by Michael!!

Wonderful, I had to cry...*snif*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/main...adio/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/r2_bruce_tue

(beginning 01.39)
Shaneymp posted a link in the Thriller 25 thread. Guess peeps haven't seen it yet. They catch stuff here faster. The song is awesome. Worth getting the album for that alone. Its like he is singing unplugged. The Thriller 25 album is going to have something for everyone. Gosh, I hope he comes out with a whole new album sharing his voice with us again. It is too beautiful to waste.

You say its new bridges? You think it is new vocals by him? Pardon my ignorance but what is this bridge thing everyone keeps referring to? :blush: Is that like a chorus?

The bridge of the song is usually in or around the middle and deviates from the verse, chorus construction.

Thanks for posting, I'm gonna go listen, because I didn't get a chance last time.

The bridge of the song is usually in or around the middle and deviates from the verse, chorus construction.

Thanks for posting, I'm gonna go listen, because I didn't get a chance last time.
It is actually 39 minutes in. The time would look like 1:39 if you are in England but not for us.

Thanks ec. I was confused at first, lol.

Wow! Okay, the track sounds completely different from the leaked version. You can hear Michael's voice waaaaay more clearly, the instrumentation is much more clear, the bridge is awsome, the lyrics are awsome, the melody is awsome and Michael's voice is too good. Seriously, I would recomend buying this album for this song alone. It doesn't sound anything like the leaked version. It sounds like a new song. Plus there's "Got The Hot's" on the Japanese version, which is actually a "Thriller" outtake, lol. But great stuff. Michael's voice is gorgeous.

Where do I go to hear it? I cant see anything that shows me where the songs is :(

The 2008 mix is definitely way better than the original. Michael's vocals are loud and crisp, and parts from the original leaked track that were barely audible over the instruments even when blasting are now very clear. The bridge did exist in the original (not sure if it was re-recorded for this version or not), but it was so quiet on the original that you'd hardly know.

I love how the album concludes with this track. First it runs through the four tribute mixes/covers, and then it brings all the attention back to the man himself.

Last edited:
Where do I go to hear it? I cant see anything that shows me where the songs is :(

I think you just have to listen to the program that automatically starts playing when you click on the link, until it comes on :) I'm listening now too, hasn't came on yet. It just finished Carol Williams "Love Is You" What song does it come on after, you guys?

The radio show should start to play automatically. You just hit the advance 15min button 2x and the advance 5min once and wait for the Ken Bruce to stop talking. lol

Last edited:
The radio show should start to play automatically. You just hit the advance 15min butoon 2x and the advance 5min once and wait for the Ken Bruce to stop talking. lol

Ahh I underkustumble now! Brilliant. Thanx for this.

Last edited:
The 2008 mix is definitely way better than the original. Michael's vocals are loud and crisp, and parts from the original leaked track that were barely audible over the instruments even when blasting are now very clear. The bridge did exist in the original (not sure if it was re-recorded for this version or not), but it was so quiet on the original that you'd hardly know.

I love how the album concludes with this track. First it runs through the four tribute mixes/covers, and then it brings all the attention back to the man himself.
I love it too. I think beyond the musical genius it is also marketing genius.

Last edited:
I don't think it's gonna do it for me, I have dial up!
You choose your baud rate when you install real player. There are options for dial up so I shouldn't think your dial up would keep you from making it work. Do you have real player? The site does require that.

OMG!!!! That is PHENOMENAL Thriller Sessions my butt, that sounds like him now! :D But that doesn't matter it's brilliant! If he would release this, it would top the charts everywhere!!! I love you Michael, and thank you so much for redoing this song and putting it on T25!! I'm definitely buying it without a doubt! Love You Baby!

Thanks for the link Justice! :D :flowers:

Last edited:
OMG!!!! That is PHENOMENAL Thriller Sessions my butt, that sounds like him now! :D But that doesn't matter it's brilliant! If he would release this, it would top the charts everywhere!!! I love you Michael, and thank you so much for redoing this song and putting it on T25!! I'm definitely buying it without a doubt! Love You Baby!

Thanks for the link Justice! :D :flowers:
Ha ha. Glad you were able to make it work. It is a great song.

Thanks EC for lettin us know how to navigate that thing. This song is so beautiful my goodness :wub: I do hope the youngunz like it...I feel sure they will love it.

so amazingly beautifull!
thank you for the link!

is it going to be Michael' s another number one in years?????
I really believe it! Sooooooooooo beautiful.... makes you shivers and so moiving!

Wow, I love this track. It's got a much richer sound to it than the leaked demo and the vocals are so clear. Thanks for posting the link. I can't wait to get Thriller 25 now. This is so exciting lol :)

Ha ha. Glad you were able to make it work. It is a great song.
Thanks for your help ,Eternity. The song sounds very much like a late recording. it also sounds like MJ was dancing throughout the recording, You know he dances when he records, that is why I believe that he sounds short of breath sometimes.

Can someone please tell me where to find it? I have clicked on the 15 min thing a few times I still can't find it ahhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Can someone please tell me where to find it? I have clicked on the 15 min thing a few times I still can't find it ahhhhhhhhhhh :lol:
you need to click 15 min. twice only(every time wait till it downloads) then once 5 min., there will be an ending of the song and then the guy starts talking about "Thriller" and the track ... it is after that;)

I cannot listen to it! Can't download Real Player and I don't know what to do! Those pages are so absurd and complicated, hate them! lol

Somebody upload it - only for listening - on a simplier player.... Please........

Last edited:
Back