MJ Itunes Chart Positions

TomV87

Proud Member
Post updates of hi chart positions in here

Put what country and what chart they are from (either all songs or pop chart) on itunes

-------

In POP CHARTS ITUNES (UK)

number 28 > The Girl Is Mine 2008

number 80 > Billie Jean

On Itunes (UK) chart its currently at Number 66

Last edited:
i know it aint had much promotion etc, but that aint good at all. if he 66th in downloads, he aint even gonna chart in proper charts!

i know it aint had much promotion etc, but that aint good at all. if he 66th in downloads, he aint even gonna chart in proper charts!

You answered it.

And thats good man, its mean out what 3 days? The CD hasn't even been released yet. Not everyone has Itunes you know.

Don't forget its a remix lol.

i think it will go number 1... tgim is constantly in the top 3 of pre sale singles on amazon and when promotion starts it will be straight up there.... stil 2 n half weeks till its released and iv only heard it on the radio... once so it will get bigger

In POP CHARTS ITUNES (UK)

number 27 > The Girl Is Mine 2008

number 80 > Billie Jean

Last edited:
ITUNES UK - Now Number 47| Michael Jackson // Will.I.Am - The Girl Is Mine 2008

Waw I was just checking this out and it's now #19 in the Pop chart and #51 in the Itunes Chart. I think it'll do quite well as a single or just get a lot better in Itunes when it gets released and gets more airplay. I'm impressed. I wasn't expecting it to do well at all.

Did you check out when you search Michael Jackson? The two things with the most popularity is the Thriller video and TGIM 2008. I can only imagine how many downloads that must be :/

it hasn't even charted on the irish itunes here. I'm not surprised, I haven't heard it on radio at all

Michael is starting to dip now. hes dropped from 41 - 47 - 52

well it's not doing so well cause its a re-make, not everyone buys from itunes/internet (like me) and it hasnt got promotion...so....

I`m not suprised that TGIM is doing worse i Europe than WBSS is in the US (it has great airplay). I also hope the single will do well but Thriller 25 is first of all an album project. It`s nice if TGIM and WBSS do alright but the important part is how well the album will do.

i think the project is needed more promo. I hope Sony is planning on doing a better job than this in the future.

Back