WBSS 2008 first single????

lilseanb

Proud Member
On Michaels official facebook it says this...

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 "
Featuring Michael Jackson & Akon
This first single from Thriller 25th Anniversary, is a new track produced by Akon and Michael, featuring Akon's vocal and a brand new 2008 Michael Jackson vocal track. Not a remix but a new version of this classic.

I thought TGIM 2008 was the lead single?? Im confused :S

On Michaels official facebook it says this...

"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 "
Featuring Michael Jackson & Akon
This first single from Thriller 25th Anniversary, is a new track produced by Akon and Michael, featuring Akon's vocal and a brand new 2008 Michael Jackson vocal track. Not a remix but a new version of this classic.

I thought TGIM 2008 was the lead single?? Im confused :S

WBSS is the lead single for USA and Italy markets. The single has been already premiered by main radio stations. Only airplay though.
TGIM is going to be released as cd maxi single in the rest of Europe. Already available as digital download from online music stores like iTunes and MSN Music.

:)

Last edited:
WBSS is the lead single for USA and Italy markets. The single has been already premiered by main radio stations. Only airplay though.
TGIM is going to be released as cd maxi single in the rest of Europe. Already available as digital download from online music stores like iTunes and MSN Music.

:)

TGIM, will be released on a CD single in the U.S too though, right?

i doubt it as WBSS is the lead single. is WBSS actually being released properly in the usa ie in shops

Back