I got the Thriller ringle! Na na na nee boo boo!

tdude418

Proud Member
Hey guys! I'm a new person and my name is Tyler. I am probably one of many others coming from MJNO (Mjnewsonline) due to the fact that it's closing tomorrow.

Anyways,
I just got the last of the Thriller Ringles from Half.com!

Here's what you get, and some of what to expect from the Billie Jean ringle (if it ever gets released).

1. Thriller (single version), mp3 4:08
2. Can't Get Outta The Rain, mp3 (the Ringle says this is written and composed by Michael Jackson). 4:07, not 6 something as some advertisements suggested.

You must have at least Firefox 2.0 (available for those with Macintoshes (yay!) or PCs (boo!)) or Internet Explorer 5.5. Must have at least Windows 2000 or Mac OS 9. Pentium 2 or better.

Must have Internet connectivity (obviously) and DirectX version 3.0. As well as a ROM drive (obviously).

The online content will give you a free ringtone and wallpaper for your phone. However, those with iPhones, Blackberries, and RAZRs, will not be able to download this content. Other "smart phones" probably won't be able to download this content. However, their is alternative content: the ALBUM version of Thriller to download on your computer.

Unfortunately I have a RAZR phone :(.

Oh yeah, no need to have a phone that connects to your computer. They just give you a number to text to and stuff like that.

Don't forget, you need a computer and an active cell phone!

Hi Tyler and welcome to MJJC.

I bought Thriller ringle too, on ebay. Unfortunately that ringtones service doesn't work here in Italy. :(

*moving thread to T25 forum

Hi Tyler and welcome to MJJC.

I bought Thriller ringle too, on ebay. Unfortunately that ringtones service doesn't work here in Italy. :(

*moving thread to T25 forum

I never use ringtones anyways, but I thought this one would be cool to have. Especially since I had to scourge the bottom of the earth to find this CD.

Yeah but there is no release date on it. More often then not, it never comes out. I hope they do though. We MJ fans really want it!

what is a ringle?

:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringle

In music, a ringle is the idea by Sony BMG Music Entertainment that combines ringtones with singles creating a "ringle". Sony BMG Music Entertainment and Universal Music Group are the first to release ringles. They are released in stores as a CD with a slip-sleeve cover including a hit song, bonus tracks from the same artist and a code to allow buyers to go online and download a "free" ringtone of the main song. They are sold between $5.98 and $6.98 USD. Sony BMG Music Entertainment released around 50 titles during October and November of 2007, and Universal Music Group released 10 to 20 titles. The Recording Industry Association of America has approved the "ringle" name, and there is an industry wide logo to help brand it.[1]

Back