Kenny G

vinniram

Proud Member
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone on here liked Kenny G music? I really like his saxophone skills, and some of his songs are so relaxing and enjoying to listen to - great cocktail party and dinner party music! Anyway, if there are any other admirers of Kenny G's music on here, I'd love to hear from you :D

My favourites are: Against Doctor's Orders (very 80s), Slip of the Tongue, That Somebody Was You, and Midnight Motion. So jazzy. No one plays saxophone like Kenny G!!!

not a single Kenny G fan? that's sad - you guys are missing out on great saxophone beats.

Michael = best musical artist ever, best singer, best dancer, just THE BEST
Kenny = the BEST saxophonist in HIStory!!! No one plays the sax like Kenny G

ah, sorry about the wrong placement :D I didn't see that section. anyway, thanks for moving it.

Kenny is cool, but his later stuff tends to be bland, he plays better live.

Ooh I dont know much about him, but I love some of his music, and it's played a lot here in TV programs :D I especially like Going Home. But I love Yanni more :wub: :wub: Sorry for going off the topic but does anyone like Yanni and Kitaro:D

I like the duets album. "Careless Whisper" with Brian McKnight and "I Believe I Can Fly" with Yolanda Adams are great.

And I love this video :D

Back