Which one do you think is the most well-known MJ song of his non-singles?

Topflux

Proud Member
I have no idea.. I mean the most well-known from those songs that aren't released as a commercial single ANYWHERE in the world.

I dont think that it is dangerous, cause not a whole lot of non-fans know dangerous. I would say WBSS, but I just found out htat was a single!!! Maybe PYT??, wait, nevermind. Geez, Michael put out all his songs as singles!!!! whooo!!!!

ummm.....I'm gonna have to think about that for a while...... maybe lady in my life, or break of dawn???

ok, gonna go think. I'll be back!!!

Was "She's Out Of My Life" a single?? I think it was...Darn it!

Hmm....Yeah, I think Dangerous would have to be my choice. :unsure:

I think it has to be Dangerous or Lady in my Life. :yes:

Umm.. Dangerous, but also "DS" I think that got the attention of several people. Lots of people would just listen to it just to see if they could really hear T.S name :lol:

Lady in My Life - they play it on the radio here as if it were a single - I hear it all the time or at least a frequent now&then

No its Human Nature.. Oh that was a single was it?? lol

The one where he said the stuff about the girl he likes.

Yes, that was a good one! I also liked the one where he sang the words about the things.

Seriously, as (until Invincible) he released about 70% of his albums as singles, it's hard to choose. I'd settle on Working Day & Night as it wasn't released in UK.

Either Baby Be Mine or Lady in My Life, just because those two songs weren't released as singles and they are on the biggest selling album of all time.

What about Butterflies? It got quite a lot of radio play and got a lot of people talking about MJ...never released as a single as far as I can remember

Back