OMG: Dangerous Tour Diaries

Tony R

Proud Member
Oh my God. I am watching the most amazing thing.

A full tour rehearsal of the Dangerous Tour. Mike singing fully live inc Jam, Smooth Crim and TWYMMF. It's awesome. I know it's not an offical release (I bought of e-bay) but it's amazing quality and you can see how it was all put together.

This is the best thing I've sen in years!!!

Has anyone else seen it?

A full tour rehearsal of the Dangerous Tour. Mike singing fully live inc Jam, Smooth Crim and TWYMMF. It's awesome. I know it's not an offical release (I bought of e-bay) but it's amazing quality and you can see how it was all put together.

Has anyone else seen it?

You mean the Tour rehearsals? It's not official, but it is amazing! I agree- all that live singing! :D

(The Dangerous Tour Diary or Michael Jackson's Dangerous Diary was a multiple part MTV thing where they followed MJ around Europe...)

He's doing Remember The Time now! Why didn't he keep this in? It's the full video version. His ad-libs sound amazing.

^^ Yes it's the tour rehearsal I mean.

Last edited:
He's doing Remember The Time now! Why didn't he keep this in? It's the full video version. His ad-libs sound amazing.

Apparently he changed it within a few weeks of going onstage. He added Heal The World and something else and took other songs out... I "hear" that he wasn't satisfied with RTT and took it out. :huh: I wish he'd kept it in!

I am in heaven at the moment. He's singing Will You Be There fully live. Beatboxing & everything, new ad-libs. This is awesome!

And now Rock With You!!!!! He sounds ace.

Last edited:
The rehearsal for his Dangerous Tour is awesome! I personally like the rehearsal for Beat It. The intro is just so funny and cute. BONG! BONG! BONG!~

:lol:

Has anyone else seen it?

ive got it on dvd also.its awesome aint it:) have you posted your reviews over here tony for dangerous,HIStory,invincible?

aazzaabb here.im now azza:smile: marni,how are ya?!!

Remember The Time is so hilarious! :lol: Poor Michael, but seems like every now and then he just didn't have any clue how the choregraphy went..

The rehearsal for his Dangerous Tour is awesome! I personally like the rehearsal for Beat It. The intro is just so funny and cute. BONG! BONG! BONG!~

And in Smooth Criminal when it was time to do the lean.. "Where are you going Michael, the lean will be done on this side of the stage?" :lol:

Did you know that the stage and everything was built in Neverland when Michael was rehearsing for the tour?

I adore that footage! Every second of it!!! It's so cool! I used to watch it over and over again when I've downloaded it. My fav part is when he starts Billie Jean and suddenly a cord falls down from somewhere lol and he's like 'what was that?' and just acts like nothing special has happened but it almost hits his head. It's so hilarious!!!

ive got it on dvd also.its awesome aint it:) have you posted your reviews over here tony for dangerous,HIStory,invincible?

aazzaabb here.im now azza:smile: marni,how are ya?!!

I made my files into a VCD actually. :lol:

I'm great! good to see you here! :D

ive got it on dvd also.its awesome aint it have you posted your reviews over here tony for dangerous,HIStory,invincible?

Hi, good to see you!

Yes - my reviews are all on the Music & The Madness forum.

Last edited:
Back