Moonwalker DVD in the USA

MichaelJ1988

Proud Member
I've been trying to buy the Moonwalker DVD on Amazon.com for a couple of weeks now, but every one is non-US format. I put off ordering one until I figure out what this means or if they ever released a US version that I would able to get a hold of. I would really appreciate any help I could get. Thanks.

no hmv here in america...and sorry buds, but moonwalker is not avail. on dvd for us and i think canada too...:(

Last edited:
But you can always check ebay for bargains;)

Moonwalker DVD's are easy to findB)

yeah but just know, european, australian and asian formats can't play over here in the u.s. maybe you could find a burned copy of it...but as far as i know, it's still unavailable over here....

I would suggest getting the VHS, instead of getting a bootleg DVD!

You just need a Region Free DVD Player.

Most Players here in Europe are Region free, but i have also heard that most players in the US are not.

You could also find official VCD's of Moonwalker on Ebay, they should run without Problems on every DVD Player!

There have been some made but not released through public..

At MJ's 45th Birthday party they were selling NO REGION DVD versions of Moonwalker.. So I know they exhist for U.S. and Canada.. But you cannot buy them in stores etc..

If you want to get a DVD quality version REALLY bad what you can do is buy the version that is not NTSC (U.S. & Canada) versions. And pay to get it CONVERTED.. In doing this, a company can make a copy of it in NTSC format and give you it.. I'm not sure how much they charge though.. I have done it with a VHS a while ago..

I think i know the DVD Version of Moonwalker you are talking about.
It was produced in Italy by DVDGo, the DVD was from Europe too, but Region Free!

Since Moonwalker has now been released across Europe, these Copies are no longer available.
Sometimes you can find a few on Ebay Italy.

They have also had the Original Moonwalker Artwork on the Front.

Back