About all these false accusations...

Roxanne

Proud Member
recently there was the kapon lawsuit dismissed. a year ago i think there was another nutcase who made similar false claims. those are just 2 examples. i'm aware that there have been SO many false lawsuits about michael (including the 1993 and 2003 ones of course) and i'm just wondering since we all KNOW these claims are FALSE and it can be pretty obvious to just anyone and they're PROVED to be false in a court of law then how come the devils who make those false claims are not being charged with perjury (like the arvizos for instance) and making false claims (or however its called i'm not familiar with the lawyers terminology) ?
this is a pretty disgusting, sickening and horrible crime to falsely accuse an innocent man and destroy his life (i dont think any of us can fully understand this unless it happens to us). where's the justice when it comes to crimes like that ? why do they let the criminals get away so easy ? i thought there was a law in the US about crimes such this and ppl who would make false claims would be automatically charged and prosecuted. maybe i missed sth ? sorry i'm just disgusted and appalled by the whole system and how they can frame innocent ppl and put them in prison for nothing and let the true criminals get away like nothing happened. sick!!!

yeah, I've wondered about that too. Does it mean anyone can just try their luck as much as they want, without any repercussions? also someone should pay for his lawyer fees.

I mean obviously the accusers cant afford to. But for example, in arvizo case, it was the DA that pushed for prosecution... maybe they should pay for the lawyer fees of MJ. Obviously they cant do that for every case they lose, but if there's a case against them to show they wrongly pushed the investigation when they shouldnt have.

Last edited:
If Michael wanted to he could take the Arvizo's to court for the HELL he went through.. He'd be able to take the evidance from the 2003/04 case into a new one.. But where will that get him?? Arvizo's don't have any money..

Infact, I know where they live.. I know what streets and everything. Just the ACTUALL apartment # I don't know.. They live 4 minutes away from my Wifes parents home.. (where she grew up). She went to school with Gavins cousin.. (some interesting stories there)...

Anyways, MJ's best option would to be taking Tom Sneddon to court, for conspiracy. BUT in this case he'd have to PROVE it. Where when this comes down to it, it's a matter of opinion.. Tom Sneddon only knows what's in his head.. Unless Michael could get people that worked with Sneddon against MJ, to testify FOR MJ. It would not get anywhere..

I think he just wants to move on.. he's PAST these allegations..

It is the way the system works in america. There is obviously a loophole in the law which allows crooks to usurp the law and walk away scot free. We saw it in the Schaffel case where he inflated the amount MJ owes him by 6 millions. He hoped that MJ would not want to go to court and settle for 2 or 3 million.
This is what all the suing is all about. The aviros got away with 150 k from JC Penny for their false claims because JC would have had to pay a lot more to pursue the case in court. Many people who bring claims do not expect it to get to a trial. The accused will usually settle to stop bad publicity or to reduce cost. Since the claim was false in the first place, the accuser makes himself a bonanzer and his laughing all the way to the bank. No legal crime is committed, but a railroading has been done.
Most celebs will settle claims before it gets to court and the matter will have disappeared, but unfortunately, such is the desire for media scandal nowadays that celebs are prone to false allegations which is a form of blackmail. The blackmailer will hope the matter settled promptly. This is obviously the intentions if this last claim against MJ, but MJ did not settle the case. Gloria was looking for fast buck, it didn't happen, so she ran. His later lawyer also ran, and now he has disappeared. They never intended to take it to a trial. The lawyer and the claimant wanted a settlememt and MJ, having nothing to lose anymore, will not settle with anyone anymore. So they fled.

because those are civil lawsuits and for something to do be done mj would have to counter sue or make complaints himselfs. because he doesnt do these things and his history of settling cases hes an easy target

because those are civil lawsuits and for something to do be done mj would have to counter sue or make complaints himselfs. because he doesnt do these things and his history of settling cases hes an easy target
All celebs will settle cass at sometime in their life. All big companies settle cases. The point is that they settle to avoind time and costs. If it is ecomically cheaper to settle than to go to court where if they lose they woll have 3 times as much cost, they will settle. Celebs will settle to avoid negative publicity. MJ did not settle the first case quick enough before it was deliberately leaked to the press as a way of forcing hs hand. Similar tactic was used by Schaffel when he used edited tapes of MJ on tv.
We only hear about MJ's settlements because it makes good news , but there are loads of other settlements that we do not hear about. Liz Taylor was being sued for sexual harrassement. Nobody heard the result of that. JLo was said to have the most lawsuit at one time. The fact of the matter is that it is profitable for liars and thieves to use the court system to extract money from the rich and famous and they are using it at will.

im not arguing the point of whether u should settle or not. just pointing out how mj is a bigger target because of his previous publicised history

im not arguing the point of whether u should settle or not. just pointing out how mj is a bigger target because of his previous publicised history
I'm arguong the same thing that you are arguing, except that I don't know what you mean about publicised history. The suing didn't start with the history, cause we don't hear about the many times he has been sued. I believe the suing started when they realised that he had a lot to lose. That is the whole object of the suing, to blackmail people who have much to lose into paying up. The media publicised MJ's because he was that famous and they could milk it for what it is worth. It wouldn't be worth it for other celebs, so they do not pursue it. MJ has always been sued way before the socalled history. There are many more women that sue MJ for fathering their kids but we don't hear about them cause they are not sensational enough.

i mean publised history interms of the 93 settlements it made mj a bigger target because lawyers /accusers thought there was a better chance of getting a settlement out of him regardelss of how ludicrous the claims are.because of those cases

If Michael wanted to he could take the Arvizo's to court for the HELL he went through.. He'd be able to take the evidance from the 2003/04 case into a new one.. But where will that get him?? Arvizo's don't have any money..

he wouldnt ask for money of course lol he'd ask for them to be put behind bars for the rest of their sad and pathetic lives. thats when justice would be truly done.

i mean publised history interms of the 93 settlements it made mj a bigger target because lawyers /accusers thought there was a better chance of getting a settlement out of him regardelss of how ludicrous the claims are.because of those cases
I agree. This is why the last case came about too, but they were expecting MJ to be volnerable and prone to settle, but they have damaged his reputation so much now that there is nothing to protect anymore, so MJ couldn't careless what the media say anymore. He will not settle anymore cases, he will see them in court.:D

Arvizo's don't have any money..

yeah they do at least 100k from jc penney and the thousands from the victim support ontop of the money they made from the fake fundraisers. you take the clothes off their back and show ppl u wont stand for such s***

I agree. This is why the last case came about too, but they were expecting MJ to be volnerable and prone to settle, but they have damaged his reputation so much now that there is nothing to protect anymore, so MJ couldn't careless what the media say anymore. He will not settle anymore cases, he will see them in court.:D

very good point! thats what kapon was thinking when he made those stuff up. too bad he was both evil and stupid not just evil like the chandlers. :lol:

yeah they do at least 100k from jc penney and the thousands from the victim support ontop of the money they made from the fake fundraisers. you take the clothes off their back and show ppl u wont stand for such s***

OMG now u reminded me what the devilish arvizos testified about that case especially jannut. :lol:
that cracked me up first time i heard about it. how she said that she got sexual harassed by the guards. maybe its a family thing to have the delusion that ppl sexually harass them ?
do they really think they're so hot ? :rofl: :puke: who would want to fondle those fugly motherfuckas anyways ? :p

Anyways, MJ's best option would to be taking Tom Sneddon to court, for conspiracy. BUT in this case he'd have to PROVE it. Where when this comes down to it, it's a matter of opinion.. Tom Sneddon only knows what's in his head.. Unless Michael could get people that worked with Sneddon against MJ, to testify FOR MJ. It would not get anywhere..

I think he just wants to move on.. he's PAST these allegations..

Exactly! That's the thing that's screwed up. These days an innocent person has to prove that he/she is innocent! Anyone can accuse you of anything they feel like and you have to disprove them instead of them proving their claims! The lack of penalities etc unfortunately will continue to allow these loony to keep accusing people of ish.

All celebs will settle cass at sometime in their life. All big companies settle cases. The point is that they settle to avoind time and costs. If it is ecomically cheaper to settle than to go to court where if they lose they woll have 3 times as much cost, they will settle. Celebs will settle to avoid negative publicity. MJ did not settle the first case quick enough before it was deliberately leaked to the press as a way of forcing hs hand. Similar tactic was used by Schaffel when he used edited tapes of MJ on tv.
We only hear about MJ's settlements because it makes good news , but there are loads of other settlements that we do not hear about. Liz Taylor was being sued for sexual harrassement. Nobody heard the result of that. JLo was said to have the most lawsuit at one time. The fact of the matter is that it is profitable for liars and thieves to use the court system to extract money from the rich and famous and they are using it at will.

Agree! That's why most famous people/companies etc don't bother.

It has kinda backfired for them in MJ's case and I am glad. We might start to see more and more celebs/companies taking the same stand. Then maybe they will be changes in the system.:yes:

I can't believe people are still after his money by accusing him of sick things. Didn't anyone learn from 2005.

and the evil nutcases will forever continue to try their luck with michael and gain 15 mins of fame until the law system decides to discourage them with severe penalties etc

Kapon doesn't need to go to jail, he needs to be in a mental institution. He is obvously very mentally ill. I can't feel any real resentment against him, just pity. I wonder that any lawyer agreed to take the case on though.

The Arvizo kids were children under the influence of a manipulative mother. They might be better off in foster care but I hardly think jail is the place for them. Janet Arvizo is a head case. Don't know whether she belongs in jail or in the room next to Kapon :no:

OMG now u reminded me what the devilish arvizos testified about that case especially jannut. :lol:
that cracked me up first time i heard about it. how she said that she got sexual harassed by the guards. maybe its a family thing to have the delusion that ppl sexually harass them ?
do they really think they're so hot ? :rofl: :puke: who would want to fondle those fugly motherfuckas anyways ? :p
haha . you cracked me up!!

Last edited:
Michael should put all these b@@@@@@@ behind bars so that they can rot! I won't feel sorry for any of them from the kids to the parents, the prosecutor, no one! They make me sick and I sure would love to see them get tortured for what they did to Michael. All the cases are nuts and Michael should ask for their punishment! Fortunately, God sees everything and they will be punished by the Lord!

Back