The Brit Awards are coming...

MJRemixed

Proud Member
Its almost that time of year - the Brit Awards are coming.

Do you think MJ will be involved in any way - seeing as Thriller25 is due to be released around the same time. A one off performance/appearance/presenting award would be great promo, don't you think?

Do you think he'll perform? I hope so. It seems to be a good moment for a coming back.

i doubt he will be within a thousand miles of it lol

^^ :lol: That's what i'm sayin lol Will he run in front of the podium and moon the audience in protest of MJ's acceptance speech? LOL

Last edited:
After what happend in 1996 with Jarivs Cocker i don't think he wants anything to do with the Brit awards anymore :lol:

oh lord!....never say 'The Brit Awards' and 'Michael jackson' in the same paragraph again, puhleeeze!!!!

Brit Awards=Jarvis Cocker's ass.... Doesn't that say everything about the quality of the show? ;)
So, no thanx...Michael better stay away!

He should do SOMETHING to promote the 'Thriller 25' project, but I doubt it will be the Brits. Shame really because it would be a good oppurtunity and at the right time too.

Unless TGIM gets some support soon, the single is likely to die a death before it even gets a physicial release. the failure of the first single coudl spark a negative reaction to the album in the media since it may generate an opinion that nobody except us fans are bothered by it.

Its almost that time of year - the Brit Awards are coming.

Do you think MJ will be involved in any way - seeing as Thriller25 is due to be released around the same time. A one off performance/appearance/presenting award would be great promo, don't you think?
No I dont think so.

Hell no, the osbournes are presenting it, and have you seen who's up for awards and performing it will be aload of crap. I'm not even going to watch it, it used to be good but as alot of the award shows it has gone down hill

When I hear the names Jarvis Cocker and Osbournes, I have one suggestion for
MJ Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

OMG michael should NOT go there at all if the Osbourne's are presenting it .... WOW what media coverage it'll become if he came there...... they'll be tiny bugs and Michael will be the HERO :D

I think it'll be very foolish of him if he doesn't come back with a performance of new a new song/1st single of the new album! I doubt he'll perform anything old until the new album is released! He needs to come out with a BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!

Back