>> Calling all MJJC's designers/talented members!! (Avatars/siggies/myspace page) Read here!!

SunsetDriver

Proud Member
:hat_wave:guys!

We saw there are so many talented members in MJJC. So, why not asking you to help MJJC being as eye-catching as possible?

MJJC official avatars & pics

We'd like to ask you if you can create some exclusive avatars and signatures tu use in both MJJC's website and forum. Avatars and signatures should have 'mjjcommunity.com' watermark (for avatars I'd suggest to use tiny pixel fonts).

Your avatars and signatures will be officially featured on our website's gallery! Both new & existing members would be able to choose your avatars/signatures! :sparkle:

Be creative!

example of mjjc.com watermark:
2gen_b01.jpg

Note: since there are many talented members, don't submit too many avatars/person :p. Consider we'd like to have at least 100 avatars in our gallery.

width X length: 100x100 pixels
format: jpg
max size: 10 Kb

Signatures' requirements:
width X length:450x250 pixels
format: jpg
max size: 100 Kb

...and...there's more!! Yesss!

Create layout for official MJJC's myspace page

I think this request is for those who are more tech-skilled. Anyway we're also looking forward for members who can design our official myspace page (www.myspace.com/mjjcommunity). Browse our main website (mjjcommunity.com) for colors to create the design. We can also provide you all the buttons/skins/fonts used in main website. You can submit several designs. MJJC's staff will choose the best one.

Btw...in the next days we're going to launch a new official "Design MJJC Logo" contest. Remember...MJJCommunity is made by you...our members! YOU are involved in MJJC.

Last edited:
Re: >> Calling all MJJC's designers/talented members!! (Avatars/siggies/myspace page) Read here!!

wow. this is amazing. i don't have the means to create graphics and images and such but i can't WAIT to see everybody else's ideas :p. great idea

Re: >> Calling all MJJC's designers/talented members!! (Avatars/siggies/myspace page) Read here!!

Im getting on with it now!

me too! :)

can we post the creations we've made here?
I read the sizes wrong so I made the blends to 400x250 is that ok?

My creations
spvkv9.jpg

2cylj87.jpg

I'll create more when I have time

Thank you, Cindy!! Awesome siggies! :eek:

450x250 is just the maximum size allowed. You can do them smaller if you like. :)

cool, this will give me something to do!

pppfff I thought it was REQUIRED to do 450x250 haha :) Naaah I stick with 400x250 I work better with that :) thanks I'll make some more soon :D

^^^
wow. those were amazing!!!! great job!

wow thats a smashing idea wish i had the talent to jump in and do that :lol:

WOW thank you guys, I'm humbled by your comments thank you this makes me do more :D

^Yeah you should! You're very good at siggies and stuff :yes:

I'm making more this weekend

I love your work Cindy!!!

Can't wait to see more of your artworks!

thank you *takes a bow* hehe....... :blush:

here are two new ones I've made:

2duch2h.jpg

mue0w.jpg

im gonna get on with some avatars soon also but I think I need to make some few more siggys as well

mmmmm ... 'Join the Unity' :yes: I like that !!

thank you, how many avatars can I make? 10?

:bump: it almost feel as if I am the only one who makes these signatures ahahahah
I made some new signatures just now.... im really excited about these!

2i0fyg1.jpg

vmwynk.jpg

Back