Was This allowed?(MJ related)

Without looking at the captions and commets, wow! Neverland is shockingly beautiful.

Wait a minute, wasn't it around 1988 when Michael moved to live in Neverland?

There are a lot of sarcastic and cruel remarks; however, those are, probably, rather bad taste jokes than actual hatred, because:
Comments said:
view profile
danielwright8 Pro User says:

Notice they are all kids here. This is the happy family he wanted to have. From the looks of these pictures ***** is a man who never overcame all the abuse he suffered as a kid. He created a fantasy land for himself and never allowed himself to grow up. Honestly he needs help.

Posted 3 weeks ago. ( permalink )
view profile
TunnelBug Pro User says:

I got the same feeling too, Danielwright8. I don't think he's guilty of being a child molester, but he most certainly doesn't want to grow up. He just thinks of children as his confidantes and friends and can relate to them much better than he does adults.
Posted 3 weeks ago. ( permalink )

Second poster is author of photos and most of cruel sarcastic remarks.

Well as far as I know nowadays there's still security working, but that's pretty much it. I don't think those pics are taken quite recently, because I remember seeing a few pics of Neverland, which obviously were recent ones because the whole place was gray and... uhm.. dead. From those pics you could say no one is taking care of the place anymore. Take a look at the Train Station pic, all the flowers are still very much alive and colourful. So if the pics are taken illegally I think they were taken after Michael moved out, but his staff was still working there, so I would say those are a couple of years old pics.

And by the way, the pics can't be uploaded today, because there's comments that are even 4 weeks old.

Photos are from 01 Jan 1980.

really? where do you see that. If the guy who posted these up is supposed to be the photographer then that is strange. On his profile it says that

Jon Haeber first picked up photography at the age of 16. His work has appeared in CollegeBound Magazine, National Geographic News, the Daily Californian, Amsterdam-based TED, and a high school Civics textbook. Inspired partly by his senior thesis for a Landscape Architecture course on the history of miniature golf, he's embarked on a project to catalogue abandoned structures across the West Coast.

His Resume at http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~haeber/resume1b.htm shows that he didnt graduate college until 2004, and that his first published work was in 2000, so that means if he was the photographer, and he did this in 1980, he got onto NL and took this professional shots 20 years before his first ever published work? That is just not believable to me.

The photo on his profile shows him as very young, i just did some math, he had to have been born aroun 1992 if he went to college after highschool and graduated in 2004, unless i did the math wrong, but in any case he's much too young. He wasnt even alive if these photos were taken in the 1980s and he is the photographer.

Last edited:
AMAZING PICS!! that is one amazingly beautiful place!!

By the here's what he said; hardly negatvie remark:
I got the same feeling too, Danielwright8. I don't think he's guilty of being a child molester, but he most certainly doesn't want to grow up. He just thinks of children as his confidantes and friends and can relate to them much better than he does adults.

^ what do you mean somethings not right? He takes pics of of abandoned structures; hence recent neverland

Why are you saying its from 1980?

He says its not himself:
jannx said:
is this really from 1980?

@jannx: nooooo... my camera's EXIF has always been off, so assume it was taken recently -- but likely long enough for the statute of limitations in california to wear off :)
here are the statute of limitation laws for different crimes; decide for yourself which he has broken, and so how long ago these pics must be from:

Personal Injury: 2 years.
Fraud: 3 years.
Libel / Slander / Defamation: 1 year.
Injury to Personal Property: 3 years.
Product Liability: 2 years.
Contracts: Written, 4 years; Oral, 2 years.

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/limitations_by_state/California.html

although ofcourse hes not right in saying its worn off (if he has really commited a crime), since the law also states that it doesn't wear off if its not reasonable to think the person could discover the cause of an injury in that time.

Last edited:
well that is neverland LOL, if u look at the clock the time is almost 3am... so i'd say it would be possssible this guy could have jumped the fence even if there was security... if the guy knew what he was doing and where he was going.... it would have taken a LOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG time to get all these photos tho cuz he would have been on foot (neverland is HUGE, the driveway itself takes 5 minutes to get to the guest lot) and i don't remember any lights on the driveway so he would have been feeling around in the dark....so its very surprising that he didn't get caught...

just from my personal experiances at neverland i'm thinking its damn near IMPOSSIBLE for this guy to have snuck on the property and pulled this off... i'm thinking its more someone who was allowed to be on the property but didn't tell anyone he was off taking photos...

he could be prosecuted either way b/c it was either trespass OR anyone that goes to neverland signs a legal agreement not to take photos or discuss the details etc.

^ what is he saying statute of limitations to wear off? what is it he means? isn't that a legal term, after you can't get in trouble for something anymore? this is confusing me.

guys i was thinking as i was scrolling thru these photos.... its really disrespectful to MJ to be spreading these around further than they need to be so i've removed the link for the time being... obvi this guy didn't do this w/MJ's permission so lets be respectful and not spread these around

I prefer to remember Neverland the way it used to be and when MJ called it home.
download

download

Gallery%20Neverland%2012.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2018.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2021.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2013.JPG

Last edited:
"1980" date has nothing to do with pictures, specifically. Whenever data gets reset on a device, on many of them default "zero point" data is set to 01st January 1980.

I wanna see them! :eek:

EDIT - found them. They are reallllly cool pics :wub: Whoever this was was sooo lucky!

Last edited:
Back