MJ's car for sale?

this was up a while ago as well. It's a beautiful car! Apparently they have some sort of proof it was owned by MJ and apparently he does love his Rolls Royce's... I want it. :woohoo:

It looks realll niceee!
But even if I have the money to buy it, I don't know what to do with it. LOL. I can't drive!

I remember a thread about this a while ago. It's really nice. I love Rolls Royce's, they're beautiful looking cars.

Last edited:
I don't think it is his car :no: unless you get a letter of Authenticity :yes: :yes:but I don't think it is his car because it's a strange thing to sell of michaels I just think it's someone desperate to sell there car LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
when you have to believe ebay if you type in mj then he had lot of thing double or triple or more lol
if the seller has a picture of him and mj next to it i d believe it lol

I don't think it is his car :no: unless you get a letter of Authenticity :yes: :yes:but I don't think it is his car because it's a strange thing to sell of michaels I just think it's someone desperate to sell there car LMAO :laugh: :laugh:
No it isn't MJ's car. I believe MJ once owned it but sold it privately a long time ago. It has passed through many hands since then. The owner is now using the MJ connection to make a lot odf money off of it.

Back