Unfortunate defending of Michael I have had to do recently

mahdi1989

Proud Member
Hi there fellow MJ fans I hope I have posted this topic in the right area please move if I have gone wrong. In the last few days I have had to defend Michael on a popular discussion board Digitalspy. It was a Michael Jackson appreciation thread that has unfortunately stated becoming more of a defending Michael thread for me. I thought I would post the link here so fellow MJ fans could See what I wrote and maybe tell me if I have appropriately defended Michael. My name on the forum is Mahditardis look out for my first post near the top of the page and scroll down and read till the end.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=731011&page=3

Thanks guys

Great job! :) It's hard to defend Michael when it's someone ignorant like that posting.

I thought you handled that very well. :yes:. Good to see many others agree.

Thanks Forever_Mike. It sure was nice to see others agreeing.

Great job! :) It's hard to defend Michael when it's someone ignorant like that posting.

thanks shipoffool also it does really grate me when someone ignorant slates Michael i had to say something.

Super , you are very intelligent guy !

serena williams thats a lovely thing to say its much appreciated thank you. I was sorry to see you getting knocked out of the Australian open was hoping either you or your sis would win lol.

Ugh i hate those damn haters....i defended Michael in high school a few days back and omg....it got sooo big and the head teacher got involved but then i won :p cause the haters went too far!

Last edited:
OH PLEASE don't remind me that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am SOOOOOOOO angry against her , she is not anymore THE serena williams i used to know , she should just STOP PLAYING TENNIS she is not a fighter anymore , i hate her .

OH PLEASE don't remind me that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am SOOOOOOOO angry against her , she is not anymore THE serena williams i used to know , she should just STOP PLAYING TENNIS she is not a fighter anymore , i hate her .

Sorry didnt mean to cause offence i take it back and your right shes not the same as before shes lost her way.

Hi there fellow MJ fans I hope I have posted this topic in the right area please move if I have gone wrong. In the last few days I have had to defend Michael on a popular discussion board Digitalspy. It was a Michael Jackson appreciation thread that has unfortunately stated becoming more of a defending Michael thread for me. I thought I would post the link here so fellow MJ fans could See what I wrote and maybe tell me if I have appropriately defended Michael. My name on the forum is Mahditardis look out for my first post near the top of the page and scroll down and read till the end.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=731011&page=3

Thanks guys

don't you dislike ignorant people?, they get on my nerves. ugh!I don't even know why MJ haters talk about michael so much, if they hate him so much then why do they constantly talk crap about him non-stop. ugh that happend at this one Michael jackson board, it was infested with MJ haters!!!i have no idea why they go to the board if all they do is hate.

well, you have to pay to get on that site. that says it all. haters are paying to get on that site. lol..the site took three seperate hesitant steps to tell me that...

don't be ashamed, you idiot webmasters...lol...if what u r doing is wrong...then u shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Last edited:
Back