Thread: Artists/Celebs/People positive comments on MJ

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Artists/Celebs/People positive comments on MJ

LOL I was waiting to see when this topic was going to come back up. I notice when it does people post the same ol comments artists or others have said about MJ. I have found a rack of new ones lol so peoples just post some positive things people have said about our man. They don't have to be celebs.

Trina (female rapper)

LAUNCH:
    The first single is "Da Baddest *****." I like how you used Michael Jackson's "who's bad?" line from the song "Bad."

TRINA:
    I really love Michael Jackson. Everything he's ever done, I was really like all over. So I'm like, one of his biggest fans anyway, so you know, I just kept it in that direction. And when we came up with the track, and heard the "who's bad?"--the whole thing just really put me in the mind of him when I did it.

Bone Crusher(rapper)

I don't understand the logic of that, that makes no sense, but they want to follow some other cat that ain't selling no records. You know what it is, it's because they can't do the Michael Jackson type of music. They can't do the Gnarls Barkley kind of music and they really shouldn't be doing it.

I still remember Anita Baker. I still remember Michael Jackson. I still remember Patti LaBelle. I still remember Duran Duran. I still remember The Police. I don't remember the guy that came out four weeks ago. That's real bad.

Cherish (female r&b group)

Musically, who are your inspirations?
    Cherish: I would have to say Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Earth Wind and Fire, a lot of old school cause that?s what we grew up listening to.

ALYSON HANNIGAN from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"(actress)

Q:
    Growing up in Atlanta, who did you admire as a role model?

HANNIGAN:
    I had people that on my walls and stuff, but they weren’t exactly—I had a crush on Ricky Schroder, and Michael Jackson, I think. As far as a role model, I don’t know. I don’t really remember like—I liked John Lennon and stuff like that. But as far as a role model, I can’t really.

Cassidy (rapper)

On music he grew up listnening to:

"I grew up listening to all types of music. I was a big Motown fan, loved The Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Jackson 5, Michael Jackson".

Solomon Burke (R&B singer)

Q - How about Michael Jackson?

A - The great thing about Michael Jackson is, he's Michael Jackson. He doesn't imitate anybody. He is a great credit to our race. I love this man for what he's done and what he has become in the years it has taken him to do it. He's still a young man. He's the highest paid entertainer in the world. He has bought publishing companies. His life is secure. I can't see Michael being bankrupt twenty-five years from now. Michael Jackson is not gonna go out and buy two big hotels in Atlantic City and call it Jackson Resorts. He's not gonna do that. He might invest in a hotel that's doing something, but he's going to invest in something that involves people. He understands the secret of longevity is the little person. So, he's trying to keep that image of being young, which eventually I think he'll come out of and realize he just has to be Michael Jackson. He can just sing Michael Jackson now. We love him. We accept him. He's there. He's real. We need him to stay real. We don't need him to zip up his fly or fall down and cry. Just be Michael Jackson. I think he's tryin' so hard to be real and please everybody. He's still the number one hero image when you get down to basics.

A talk with the first family of Reggae Music
    Interview with Morgan Heritage & LMS by Norman Darwen at Band on the Wall,Manchester, England

ND: So who would you say your early influences are?

Laza: Yeah, Rakim. Mariam run from Whitney Houston to Lauryn Hill, to Mary J. Blige. Michael Jackson, because Shy-poo, he love Michael Jackson, and then you have Sizzla, Capleton, Supercat too, y' know.

Pop duo "Nemesis"

You're ambitious. I will give you that. And finally, who would you like to meet? If I could bring someone in here, who would it be?

Jacob: Michael Jackson. I love him, I think he's amazing, I mean clearly he's weird and eccentric but I don't mind eccentric people.

I enjoy them. He's an amazing talent, I just like him. I have already met Stevie Wonder and Whitney Houston so I can cross them off the list. I'd like to meet Bill Clinton

M.C. Lyte (female rapper) (1999)

voidsong: What is your favorite song?

MC_Lyte: My favorite song...in general? In life? Anything by Stevie Wonder. Anything by Michael Jackson. I'm a fan of music and there's no way possible I could answer that with one title.

Pink (singer) (2000)

boojie777: If you could open for anyone, who would it be?

launch_pink: Michael Jackson.

Interview with Razorlight (musicians)

Rare FM: Who were your inspirations when you were growing up and was there any one you particularly wanted to be like?

Andy: Michael Jackson, I really liked his music so much so my mum made me a Michael
    Jackson glove with sparkly bits I was also really into Elton John - he's a great song writer.

Karl: I'm not particularly a fan of Michael Jackson, but of course as an artist he's phenomenal. I liked Guns and roses, the Police, that sort of thing

Toni Braxton (singer) (1994)
    That was the road taken by Ms. Braxton's favorite female performer Whitney Houston who starred in last year's hit, The Body-guard. Her favorite male artist is Michael Jackson.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 500
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Artists/Celebs/People positive comments on MJ

Geri Halliwell aka "Ginger Spice" (2007) Do the new songs incorporate any new musical influences or changes in direction?
    With the ballad, Headlines, that was about the lyrics and the sentiment of it first and foremost. We were trying to make a really classic song that stands alone – a classic Spice Girls song stands alone no matter what timeframe you put it in – and then we put a slightly harder kind of beat on it to bring the song into this millennium, so to speak. The other song, Voodoo, is a tip to the past. I was listening to a lot of old school Michael Jackson, and it was Thriller that inspired Voodoo. Thriller and his Off The Wall album.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

a little off topic maybe??lol but, anyway, Wentworth miller, the guy of prison break, loves MJ and his ipod is filled with songs of mj from the 80s. ^_^

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0.5%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

A - The great thing about Michael Jackson is, he's Michael Jackson. He doesn't imitate anybody. He is a great credit to our race. I love this man for what he's done and what he has become in the years it has taken him to do it. He's still a young man. He's the highest paid entertainer in the world. He has bought publishing companies. His life is secure. I can't see Michael being bankrupt twenty-five years from now. Michael Jackson is not gonna go out and buy two big hotels in Atlantic City and call it Jackson Resorts. He's not gonna do that. He might invest in a hotel that's doing something, but he's going to invest in something that involves people. He understands the secret of longevity is the little person. So, he's trying to keep that image of being young, which eventually I think he'll come out of and realize he just has to be Michael Jackson. He can just sing Michael Jackson now. We love him. We accept him. He's there. He's real. We need him to stay real. We don't need him to zip up his fly or fall down and cry. Just be Michael Jackson. I think he's tryin' so hard to be real and please everybody. He's still the number one hero image when you get down to basics.

^^this is my favorite comment.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laila666s View Post
    a little off topic maybe??lol but, anyway, Wentworth miller, the guy of prison break, loves MJ and his ipod is filled with songs of mj from the 80s. ^_^
    How do you know this? Wentworth is a cutie

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    1 year registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

^ he is isnt helol.
    i read it from a website somwhere...wait..here>

Wentworth...........
    Listen to classic music, mostly Tchaikovsky, and any music from the 80's;
    Get an Ipod and fill it with Ella Fitzgerald, Simon and Garfunkel, '80s-era Michael Jackson, Radiohead, Angie Stone, Eminem, Grunge, etc...

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laila666s View Post
    Really? Cool coz I love him!

Quote Originally Posted by n3v3rland View Post

^^this is my favorite comment.
    This is really great quote. When was this said (what year). Ty

Thanx JingeJ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Amy Winehouse (2004) -
    "You know how you either grow up in a Michael Jackson house or a Prince house?" says Winehouse, whose accent reveals her north London roots. "For me it was Michael Jackson. I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him. I don't care what people say about him now because he's a f****** genius. That's it - the end! He was robbed of his childhood, which is why he surrounds himself with children. When you're around kids you can be a little kid yourself and pretend that life is magic and you don't have to be one of those sweaty people going to work every day. I completely see what he's doing."

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.9%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I know this isn't about MJ but I thought this was funny and just had to share,

They were asking Former Academy Award winners what it's like when you get your named called as the winner and this is what Jeremy Irons said:

"I remember kissing Madonna, who was in front of me with Michael Jackson. I very nearly kissed Michael Jackson. I would have kissed anybody really, at that point." :lol:

poor guy was that excited he was just gonna start kissing all the folks around him can you imagine Michael's face
    From the highest tower, I will call you home
    It's the same old story, love will find it's own

looking for me? please click here --> =D or here --> =)

Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

^.......:lol:lol

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Kanye West (2007)
    You were only seven when Thriller peaked. Was Michael Jackson on your radar when -- [Stares incredulously] Was Michael Jackson on my radar?! I'm black. Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, and Mike Tyson. Michael Jackson is my favorite artist of all time. Every time I hit the stage, every time I write a song, every time I write a rap, every performance I do, every time I pick out an outfit, I think about Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson is synonymous with the greatest that you could possibly do in music.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

^^ wow thanks for posting the Kanye quote, I always knew he liked Michael but I never knew how much.

a little off topic maybe??lol but, anyway, Wentworth miller, the guy of prison break, loves MJ and his ipod is filled with songs of mj from the 80s

Ooooo I love that man.
    Last edited by BillieJeanDarling; 28-02-2008 at 12:39 PM.

-------------------------------

--------------------------------

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

• Found another quote from Amy Winehouse also from 2004
    CF: Was it in the home, were your family into it?
    AW: Not at all no. The one instance I remember of my family going to see a show was when my Aunty Mel and my Aunty Val were going to see Michael Jackson do the Bad tour and I cried and cried, I was like, 'PLEASE can I come, Please!' And I had to be sent to bed because I just cried and cried. I loved Michael Jackson, I wanted to marry him and be him and for six Christmases I wanted that black Bad suit, I wanted it every year for years. I loved Michael Jackson. But no my family weren't particularly musical. My dad would have music on in the car and was always singing. The first memory I have of me singing is my dad sitting in the bath and I'd sit in the bath with him and he'd sing a line of a Beatles song and I'd sing the next line. I must have been about three or four.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/music/2004/04/a...house_int.shtml

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

I'm glad these stars aren't afraid to say how much they love him and even defend him during difficult times in his life.

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

she is such a beautiful woman in that siggy pic of yours...and she is so sincere. again..the syndrome attacks..

if u shamelessly say you love MJ...you are not the press' fav subject.

i notice how sports announcers are saying she can't handle her fame and such...

anyway...

those are sweet comments she made

and i do notice that these celebrity women who shamelessly profess their love for MJ are among the most beautiful women in the world...Paris..Britney...Amy..Lindsay....

no wonder the press has such a **** up their...well..lol
    Last edited by 144,000; 13-03-2008 at 05:51 AM.
    In Love of Money Land(Branca,sony,mainstream media), it's always a pride and snowy day.

And, remember when the king of pop fired John Branca?

https://t.co/dm3MFQdbzd

http://imgur.com/a/gdU5v It doesn't just... go away.