People making up things that arent true just to tick me off
oh well thats enough right now Id be here all day..... :lol:

^^ Wow Poe :lol: Blow off that steam! :lol:

--

I'm tired of being sick and tired. -_-

Last edited:
stupidity around

Last edited:
getting confused because people say one thing and do the complete opposite...........
people making others feel small........
people saying things can never change......
and myself sometimes, for letting negativity get to me.......:mello:

The world in general... there are so many angry, aggressive, cruel people out there. I wish everyone would care a little more. It gets me down that I can't even go out for a walk at night. Michael is right, 'we need to bond again'.

feeling like chicken little looking for his mommy/*place in this world*

Last edited:
1) My job :mello:

2) People that act all nice about someone then talk about them when their back is turnt

3) People taking me for granted :mad:

4) The greed of some people :rolleyes:

5) Having to act like I am ok all the time, when infact deep down I am very unhappy :(

6) English weather -_-

Last edited:
I'm tired of the life i have to live right now,and God knows for long this will have to go on.

I'm tired of not having my own life.

I'm tired of not being free

I am tired of the endless drama in this house,
I am so tired of having to walk on egg shells with certain people, in fear they will blow their fuse
I am tired of things endlessly getting in the way of what I truly desire.
I am tired of people accusing me of things I have never done...
I am so sick and tired of feeling as though I have to hide to feel at peace...
I am sick and tired of fighting, tired of waking up to a mass mess...
I'm so sick and tired if feeling these things.... I Wish it would just end.... :(

I am tired of the endless drama in this house,
I am so tired of having to walk on egg shells with certain people, in fear they will blow their fuse
I am tired of things endlessly getting in the way of what I truly desire.
I am tired of people accusing me of things I have never done...
I am so sick and tired of feeling as though I have to hide to feel at peace...
I am sick and tired of fighting, tired of waking up to a mass mess...
I'm so sick and tired if feeling these things.... I Wish it would just end.... :(

:hug:!:hug:...:hug: :hug:
:eek:hmy: im am tierd of missing my beeeeeeeeeeeee:sad:
yapp @ me soon babes plz?

I'm tired of....

People who only think about themselves...´

People who are fake....

People who make fun of others behind their backs....

STUPID people....(We had one mother with her daughetr at work and every time I left their room I had to go to the staff room and curse. And that says a lot because I am usually a very calm person! We had an african girl at the ward and that mother was like "But she could have like MALARIA or something"...and she didn't wanna have that african girl anywhere near her or her child. I was like "Well...she doesn't have Malaria..besides...even if she did...we do not have MOSQUITOS here..." *rolling eyes* And she was like "But she could have ANYTHING..she's AFRICAN!"....AAARGGGHHH!!! And she kept refusing the blood tests, urine tests, she was screaming at us if we wanted to do an assesment of her child (Mind you...it was HER who came to the hospital...SHE wanted us to help her kid...It was like "WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM US??!!! because she didn't let us do anything. Sorry that I can't snap my fingers and heal your child in an instant! SHEESH!!)...and she kept telling me the food her daughter got was the wrong kind. (Yeah...I am just a nurse...you can't expect me to know what kind of food your kid can and cannot eat when she's sick...*rolling eyes*)...As they say..."You can't cure stupid"...). ARGH!

I'm tired of guys being so COMPLICATED...:toofunny: I can never figure guys out! :(

I think that's enough for now...Look for "Part 2" coming soon! :toofunny:

Last edited:
Back