*sign Here If Your Getting Tgim On Monday*??

• Thread starter xscape guy 2003
  • Start date

xscape guy 2003

Guests
Ok i want to get an idea how many people are going to get Michaels new single come Monday, lets have your names and we can get an idea how successful with the fan community this is going to be, if your not please give your reason.

Thanks

Terry

Also has many people heard it getting played as i have yet to hear it on radio!

well i ordered mine from 3 amazon sites so the first to come first to enjoy...lol...not going to be monday though

I've ordered it, so hopefully it'll arrive soon after Monday.

the girl is mine, with Will I AM? hmm, it's interesting to hear them sing it together...

Last edited:
the girl is mine, with Will I AM? hmm, it's interesting to hear them sing it together...
you say that as if you've never heard it or about it :mello: By the way i will be getting it.

Last edited:
07122002187710.jpg

Getting mine on Wednesday, in Belfast, can't wait! I've heard the song a lot on local station CoolFM, including this morning. I've done my bit requesting every day, it's been in top7 at 7 most requested songs every evening, reaching number one. Everytime it's played they mention Thriller25 which is great. Get it if you can, or just request, we can all help! Marty

got mine already by pre ordering it and came today. But might go in town and buy another copie for my self.

Got mine today from woolworths,

my gf bought me it, carnt wait to go home and play it later!!

OK so who else got it, wonder how it will do in chart???

What radio play is it getting now?

Terry

I bought it! It's £1.99 at HMV but Woolworths are charging an extra quid :eek: :ph34r::lol:

I'm listening to it right now, on a laptop in the college library. I love the HQ version of TGIM Demo, finally we have it! :wub:

Back