mj at luxor (las vegas)this week

mjtributepage

Proud Member
if they re already posted sorry they re from the splash news site
splashnews_spl16498_007.jpg

splashnews_spl16498_006.jpg

Last edited:
wOW :wild::wild::wild::wild: i HAVE IDEA!I THINK MICHAEL MAYBE SHOOTING NEW VIDEO! WHY THIS SOAKS AND SHOES?

I love the shirt, only the shirt

wOW :wild::wild::wild::wild: i HAVE IDEA!I THINK MICHAEL MAYBE SHOOTING NEW VIDEO! WHY THIS SOAKS AND SHOES?

what ?! yes maybe :wild: :wild: .....But he was with his children (Prince I, Paris, (without mask :ninja:)and Blanket..... perhaps, they will participate to this video .... (Yes I'm dreaming, I know :happy:)

Thanks for this pics

Last edited:
does anyone know if its true thst this is a safe jacket as well as an army jascket cause thats what i read on my space lol (as a comment when i posted these pic)
btw they re taken on febr 2nd so yes there new

looooooooooove the pictures

a safe jacket is a jacket that is also called bullet proof vest, it's a protection you have from getting stabbed or killed by a gun, Michael wears them most of the time......

does anyone know if its true thst this is a safe jacket as well as an army jascket cause thats what i read on my space lol (as a comment when i posted these pic)

Some fans sure have an active imagination......it's just a green jacket.....thats all.

looooooooooove the pictures

a safe jacket is a jacket that is also called bullet proof vest, it's a protection you have from getting stabbed or killed by a gun, Michael wears them most of the time......

Could you please post some pics where he's wearing bullet proof jackets? Because all the jackets I have seen him wearing are just normal jackets :lol:

Some fans sure have an active imagination......it's just a green jacket.....thats all.

Yes i know what you mean dutchie :)... it's like, everything HAS to be something special because it's mike. lol... just a green jacket...

Thanx for the pic though

Yes i know what you mean dutchie :)... it's like, everything HAS to be something special because it's mike. lol... just a green jacket...

Thanx for the pic though

this was told to me by a usa fan she said that in the usa these jackets where bulletproof so thats why i asked and i dont buy it so its not my imagination :lol::lol:

My man's a cop and wears a bullet proof vest every day. It is looks nothing like that. It's quite bulky. That truly just looks like a green jacket. Love his outfit BTW. The shirt is very cool.

Could you please post some pics where he's wearing bullet proof jackets? Because all the jackets I have seen him wearing are just normal jackets :lol:

Well he might be wearing a bullet proof vest under it. :O

Last edited:

thats what i was thinking lol its hardly padded enough.

Could you please post some pics where he's wearing bullet proof jackets? Because all the jackets I have seen him wearing are just normal jackets

only time ive ever heard is when he was on the bus during the demo in N.Y in 2002. ppl said he was wearing a bullet proof vest under his jacket. he looked quite padded out so who knows? after all its not like bullet proof jackets are just normal coats. they are sleeveless vest body armour type things that the police and army use

Back