> MJJCommunity CHAT officially launched!! Check it out!

Cool, a chat!!! Yay!

Wait....it's not working...:( ll I get is a white screen. :(

lol was looking ok til I got to the end of the page and it didn't scroll automatically so I couldn't continue with the chat lol

i dunno ?? it works for muah :innocent: but i am all alone up in it :(

You need to make sure you are logged in at MJJC

not logged into the forum.

If you come directly to the forum when browsing the net...... and log in... you're only logged into MJJC forum....

You need to go to http://www.mjjcommunity.com/ and log in there.

Then click Chat on the top row of options.

If you have adobe flash installed give the page a chance to load ;)

Looks mighty fine in there too ^_^

All hail the chat- our new home :yes::lol:

I love it, but I think the chat is a bit 'big'.......I have to scroll to see the entire chat thingy and I have a huuuuge laptop screen so it's not me! :lol:
Could it be possible to load the chat in a separate popup? :unsure:

Last edited:
When I tried to log in on the mjjc website i put my username and password in and then it came up with a white screen saying "this website requires you to log in". So then I tried the chat button and I got the words "

It doesnt work for me, nor does the main site, I'm getting 'page cannot be displayed'.

I think I have an account only for this forum..?
No. Every new member when firstly registers from homepage (www.mjjcommunity.com), automatically got registered in forum.
Just one, unique login to access both forum and website. You have to do the first login from homepage, then you'll be automatically logged in the forum.

when I try to log in over the website I got this message:

you are not authorized to view this source

when I go over the website to this forum I'm logged in and see my name above. So now what happens?:unsure:

No. Every new member when firstly registers from homepage (www.mjjcommunity.com), automatically got registered in forum.
Just one, unique login to access both forum and website. You have to do the first login from homepage, then you'll be automatically logged in the forum.
so may be I'm not registered from website, only from Forum. When the Forum was launched again, I got a new pw and logged me in here on Forum and changed the pw into my current pw.
May be I'm registered from the website with my old pw, is this possible?

Btw, how can one get from the Forum to the website mjjcommunity.com, I can't find a link?

I've retried it and it works for me now! I reentered my username and password on mjjc website and then clicked chat, put my username and password in again and it worked

Back