Off the Wall or Invincible?

Off the Wall or Invincible?

• Off the Wall

Votes: 233 59.0%
  • Invincible

Votes: 162 41.0%

• Total voters
Unlike a lot of people I actually think invincible was a pretty good album. But even saying that, it is by no means better then off the wall. I'm definitely gona have to say off the wall for this one

Aside from a few songs that sound similar to each other, I like Invincible a bit better

Off The Wall, most definitely. Invincible was a good album, but not better than OTW.

Awww.... no option for "I like 'em both because they're equally awesome"? :D

I dunno. Off The Wall is great because its full of MJ classics while Invincible is totally filled with new and current goodness. I guess on different occassions I'll like or listen to either one better. Thus having a fourth option "Depends on my current mood" will be better.

Joking. :lol:

I'm glad I helped Off the wall take the lead... it's shameful to say Invincible is on par with it. Though I have to say i used to be a BIG fan of vince, so i can se where you're coming from.

But you just cant beat the soul and funk of off the wall

I urge you all to vote for Off the Wall, and don't stop 'till the Vince voters get enough!

Invincible is awesome too, though. Tragically underrated.

When you listen to some songs on Michael Jackson you are really getting a piece of the man in the music. But even so I voted for Off The Wall just because I happened to be listening to "Get on the Floor" at the time and I was thinking like "I doubt there's a song better than this". But then "Speechless" came on shuffle next and I was like "actually, Invincible is pretty awesome".

Off the wall, definitely. Even if Invincible is one my favourite album....

Off the wall definiteley, Working day and night is a masterpiece !
INVINCIBLE is awasome though .

I vote for Invincible!!! Maybe it's not his best album, but songs like Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Break Of Dawn, YRMW, Speechless are GREAT!

well, i am one hundred percent in LOOOOVE with OTW, but i do love me some invincible!

i gotta say OTW, cause you cant get any better than that! the whole cd is a masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Invincible has some great catchy tunes, however his best singing is on Of The Wall...so that's my vote....Of The Wall.

Off The Wall of course! Not only is it better than "Invincible" but I think it's MJ's best album ever. I just love the soul/funk vibe on it. MJ was at his funkiest with that album. It's definitely his best dance album to date. There's not one song on there that I dislike. Basically, I think OTW is a masterpiece.

Last edited:
I like more Off the Wall. There are songs so beautiful. I love that album :)

Invincible is a good album, but I like Off The Wall even better:)

there just different.. It depends what mood I'm in. what kinda sound I am craving at the moment

You can't really compare Off The Wall and Invincible, as Off The Wall is a far more superior album with much stronger songs and a more confident and powerful Michael Jackson, who was ready the shake up the music world.

Invincible is an over produced album and less confident Michael Jackson. My reasons for saying a less confident Michael Jackson are, that Michael Jackson did too much songwriting/composing collaboration. Michael sounds like a guest on his own album, who doesn't know musically what direction to take.

Overall Invincible is Michael Jackson in transistion, not to sure if he should or should move away from the Michael Jackson sound of 1979-1997. Every artist has there crossroads album, and Invincible is Michael's. I apart from the fact Invincible is over produced, it's still a good album with a number of hidden classics. I'd say Invincible is a real "fans" album. If your a true Michael Jackson fan, you will know and love some of the songs on Invincible.

I think if Heaven Can Wait or Break of Dawn were released as singles with new music videos they would be No.1 songs on the charts.

Back