"Got the Hots" on aired @ Japanese Radio

Damn!! i so want to hear this.

Please someone tell us what it sounds like!

Terry

i think MODs need to remove EVERYTHING that has to do with "got the hots" shamooon save somettthing for the 12 of feb!

Thanks for posting!! I want to hear the whole thing now. :(

Last edited:
I think it should be ok.. It's just basically a sample.. a preview.. Not the full song.. If the song was played LEGALLY in Japan, that means the rights have been released to them to play it..

wow! that was a tease for sure... litterally 5 seconds, and you recorded it a tape I asume?? I think I can tell, u can hear the tape gear up for the recording in the beginning, over the song.. Am I right??

Ya, can you explain how the song is??? remember any lyrics, rhythems.. What is the closest MJ song u can think of that matches it?

is it hot street or is it totally different?? lol i mean come on! haha no pressure man

^^ from the 5 seconds alone, I can tell it's diffrent..

This one sounds krazy, I definitely want to hear the whole song.:) Itz killin' me.

thanks for sharing!
girlhappyhc1.gif

Okay, I'm dead! GOTDAM, that was amaaaaaaaaazing, seriously. Did you hear that vocal layering and harmonizing? Ohhh, and Michael's VOICE. He sings the first verse in a lower register, and the way he sings all rhythmically and follows the rhythm with his voice. Shooot. You could just DIE! Man, I want to hear this whole song. It's straight up FIRE!

Last edited:
I can't believe this isn't on any of the other releases, what the crap? Another incredible Thriller outtake, lost to all but the most devoted collectors.

Michael must have written this. It's his style through and through. That rhythm and beat is awsome and again, the vocal arrangements and lead are out of this world.

Hee hee, hoo-ooo, hee hee.......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back