Dedicate Nice Messages to Members

Re: dedicate Message's to Member's

Messages... here goes

MichaelJacksonAdmirer - Try to be more optimistic try to be more happy and try not to let little things get to you :)

Usagi - You funny lil thing you :lol: you make me laugh and smile and you seem very sweet ^_^

WediJane
- You send me some random hyper Pm's you always sound so cheerful whats your secret? :lol:

Poefiend - I will keep it short coz if I start I won't stop :lol: I treasure your for your friendship, Thank you for everything. Thank you for being you, You are wonderful.... Love you :heart:

Last edited:

To all the people in the RT section... Thanks for all the fun and the laughs :cheeky:
Everyone on here seems so kind and caring :flowers:

I want to give a shout-out to:
Kuukavelija
Usagi
Wendijane

Thank you ladies for requesting me as a friend, I wasen't expecting that. :flowers:

Last edited:

Usagi - You funny lil thing you :lol: you make me laugh and smile and you seem very sweet ^_^

^aww!! :lol::bunny:
thank You for always being so nice and kind to me!! :give_heart:
xxxwubxxx:heart:

Kuukavelija
Usagi
Wendijane

Thank you ladies for requesting me as a friend, I wasen't expecting that. :flowers:

^the pleasure is all mine Mankind :wub:*hugs*

i would like to dedicate this message to

(forgive me if i have your name wrong)
Wendi
Usagi
Mjkop
Mjsladyinhislife

for viewing and leaving msgs in my profile so it looks like i have friends and are some what interesting LMAO! thank you all soo soo much, i dont now where i would be without you all. : tears up:

To the four wonderful people who In a short period of time of me posting on the MJJCOM. Forum Thank you for showing me your kindness and extending your friendship to me !
Kuukavenliya
And
MichaelJacksonAdmirer : Though we have not spoken Or Interactive as much yet I think you two are very nice and cool MJ fans;D

To MJbabe21 In the short time we have met you have been sweet and Awesome to talk too ! stay sweet !!! MJ Is Blessed to have great fans and I think you are one of the ''GREATEST'' of the great:yes:

Wendi ( WendiJane ) In oneday, In the onetime we talked I have been touched by that said meeting !! Wow ! You are Amazingly kind and have an uplifting spirit about you that gives brightness to those lucky enough to talk to you !
Very few people can make me laugh with Joy ,And those people In short are ( Michael Jackson, Miracle ( a dear friend ) , and now you too Wendi :D

I appreciate and again Thank all 4 of you my new friends , May God Bless you and Peace!

Last edited:

Good day to every member and of course MJ 'you Rock' !

Wendi
Usagi
Mjkop
Mjsladyinhislife

for viewing and leaving msgs in my profile so it looks like i have friends and are some what interesting LMAO! thank you all soo soo much, i dont now where i would be without you all. : tears up:

LOL... yw :)

Dedicate Message's to ur friend's here

Loz ya hillarious hows ya parsnip's :lol:

phantom soz about MSN wasnt that talkative really
will make it up to ya

WendiHouse
thx for comin on MSN earlier hun i really needed that
awww your a sweetie for making threads for everyone, bless you tempy (and ur weeble the cute white pony .

Messages... here goes

WediJane - You send me some random hyper Pm's you always sound so cheerful whats your secret? :lol:

/quote]

lol mamammamaa :lol: my secret is to be a right ole 'yapper ? :unsure: *huggggggggs*:wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all the people in the RT section... Thanks for all the fun and the laughs :cheeky:
Everyone on here seems so kind and caring :flowers:
i second that :yes:

Kuukavelija
Usagi
Wendijane

awww very welcome MK .*huggs* i always think your avvy is wicked :yes:

Wendi
Usagi
Mjkop
Mjsladyinhislife

: tears up:
Awww :huggs: so good to see you on here babes

To the four wonderful people who In a short period of time of me posting on the MJJCOM. Forum Thank you for showing me your kindness and extending your friendship to me !
Kuukavenliya
And
MichaelJacksonAdmirer : Though we have not spoken Or Interactive as much yet I think you two are very nice and cool MJ fans;D

To MJbabe21 In the short time we have met you have been sweet and Awesome to talk too ! stay sweet !!! MJ Is Blessed to have great fans and I think you are one of the ''GREATEST'' of the great:yes:

Wendi ( WendiJane ) In oneday, In the onetime we talked I have been touched by that said meeting !! Wow ! You are Amazingly kind and have an uplifting spirit about you that gives brightness to those lucky enough to talk to you !
Very few people can make me laugh with Joy ,And those people In short are ( Michael Jackson, Miracle ( a dear friend ) , and now you too Wendi :D
wow ...thanx you DMGJ um ...thats so sweet *lost for words*. look forward to yappn more soon hun
:huggs:

i would lke to dedicate huggs , big huggs, lovely weekends and speaical messsages to :
Beautiful immunity -oh ...what can i say ...you are so very , very speacil to me ......................you have an electric arua,we met back on mjno and i love you to death .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:huggys:
Tempys -you are always very thoughtful and kind babes ,always making threads for other memebrs .. hugggs and squuueze mwahhhhh
Loz-your a beautiful girl and i love yapping to you , so friendly and down to earth aww kissssessssss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jess-you are found again !!!!! yayayayyayaya we gots to yapp more girlie xxx
vince william -you are a sweetheart , a very valuable member who is able to get his point across, time and time again , who dearly loves michael and is a very dear friend to me , xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thrillermj -you are a complete sweetheart .. its always a pleasure to yapp ,*sings you that queen song * love you loads hunxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mankind -you fasinated me with your wild avvy and siggy . i knew i HAD To spk to you !! your cool . love yas xxxxxx
28 days -you dont come here alot but you are mah nemmoooo!!!!!! yapppa soonies here or FB . huggs babes .xxxxxxxxxxxx
Poe -you are a very loved member here -sweet,knowledgeable person who i enjoy yappin to too xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Usagi-oh my!!!! sis ...*dances*a lovely lil cute candybee with a sweet heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roxanne- a truly loved and vauled member , who seems a very passionate ,beautiful person and always make sense in her posts outside of RT secton .go girlie !!
michaele -your a babe, a very sweet girl .. and i hope we can yapp soonies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wub:!!!
FUJON- you have a very kind and compassionate arua , its always lovely to yapp hunny !! xxxxxxxxxxx
DMGjackson -you seem very lovely too , very passionate , very kind , and thanx-you for your dedicaton hun !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh and mr michael joseph jackson ...like others ,i too, love you truly , dearly x & thanx you for my friends here at mjjc .(he might come here and read ya never know :wub:)

basicaly, i mean all of the members here at MJJC are one in a milllon arnt they ? .its a truly friendly community :yes: , i am proud to be part of ya'no .xx
(now watch me come back and keep re editing ...i dont wannna miss anyone out ughgghghgghg :wub:- lays down the wub smile and....leaves *winx*

hugggs to all .

Last edited:

Breathes :unsure:

gets done for doubel posting >.

awww your a sweetie for making threads for everyone, bless you tempy (and ur weeble the cute white pony .

Messages... here goes

WediJane - You send me some random hyper Pm's you always sound so cheerful whats your secret? :lol:

/quote]

lol mamammamaa :lol: my secret is to be a right ole 'yapper ? :unsure: *huggggggggs*:wub:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w ...thanx you DMGJ um ...thats so sweet *lost for words*. look forward to yappnwo more soon hun

i would lke to dedicate huggs , big huggs, lovely weekends and speaical messsages to :
Beautiful immunity -oh ...what can i say ...you are so very , very speacil to me ......................you have an electric arua,we met back on mjno and i love you to death .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:huggys:
Tempys -you are always very thoughtful and kind babes ,always making threads for other memebrs .. hugggs and squuueze mwahhhhh
Loz-your a beautiful girl and i love yapping to you , so friendly and down to earth aww kissssessssss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vince william -you are a sweetheart and i love yapping to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thrillermj -you are a complete sweetheart .. its always a pleasure to yapp ,*sings you that queen song * love you loads hunxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mankind -you fasinated me with your wild avvy and siggy . i knew i HAD To spk to you !! your cool . love yas xxxxxx
28 days -you dont come here alot but you are mah nemmoooo!!!!!! yapppa soonies here or FB . huggs babes .xxxxxxxxxxxx
Poe -you are a very loved member here -sweet,knowledgeable person who i enjoy yappin to too xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Usagi-oh my!!!! sis ...*dances*a lovely lil cute candybee with a sweet heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roxanne- a truly loved and vauled member , who seems a very passionate ,beautiful person and always make sense in her posts outside of RT secton .go girlie !!
michaele -your a babe, a very sweet girl .. and i hope we can yapp soonies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:wub:!!!
FUJON- you have a very kind and compassionate arua , its always lovely to yapp hunny !! xxxxxxxxxxx
DMGjackson -you seem very lovely too , very passionate , very kind , and thanx-you for your dedicaton hun !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh and mr michael joseph jackson ...like others ,i too, love you truly , dearly x & thanx you for my friends here at mjjc .(he might come here and read ya never know :wub:)

basicaly, i mean all of the members here at MJJC are one in a milllon arnt they ? .its a truly friendly community :yes: , i am proud to be part of ya'no .xx
(now watch me come back and keep re editing ...i dont wannna miss anyone out ughgghghgghg :wub:- lays down the wub smile and.... *winx*
:smilerolleyes: you are very welcomed wendi * peace *

I Thank you for the wonderful comments ,God Bless you !

Messages... here goes

/quote]

wow ...thanx you DMGJ um ...thats so sweet *lost for words*. look forward to yappn more soon hun

vince william -you are a sweetheart and i love yapping to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(now watch me come back and keep re editing ...i dont wannna miss anyone out ughgghghgghg :wub:- lays down the wub smile and.... *winx*

Awww thanks Loz your one of my faveourite people on MJJC, i love everyone on the RT section very much *hugs to you all*

Last edited:

Kuukavenliya
And

I appreciate and again Thank all 4 of you my new friends , May God Bless you and Peace!

aww thx

everyone here is great

you are welcome and there are some great people here !

you are welcome and there are some great people here !

OMGJACKSON

Is really cool and sweet MJ Fan who defiently belongs here

BPYTD

Is really helpful and sweet and very cool MJ Fan good luck with everything

WendiJane

Is so cool i adore her shes hillarious

Beautiful Immunity

now this girl is so talented at photoshop and is so adorable

Queen G

A Sweetie a cool MJ Fan

Kuukavenliya
And

Awwwww Thanks!!!:p :hug: That was really sweet!!!

DMGJACKSON: I have only known you for a little bit too, and I have to say that you are AWESOME and cool. You're sweet and funny.. not to mention a great Michael Jackson fan and if you met him he would enjoy the time you got to interact with him :)

Usagi- Thanks for adding me as a friend!!!:) I like how you left me a messege it was sweet.. I'm glad to talk to you on the messege board heheh like in the random thoughts section!! you are also a wonderful MJ fan!!!:)

Marilyn Monroe (sp? I hope that's your screen name omg i feel so bad :( )- you are a sweet person, you always leave nice comments when you post to people, and of course you are an Michael Jackson fan. YOu are Greaaaaaaatt!!!hah :p you also are a fan of M.M.... MJ is lucky to have you as a fan as well!!!

Raisa- you're a cool person and MJ fan :).. keep up the work on your drawings, they are good..nothey are AWESOME!!! You are also nice too.and I like your screename too :) keep those drawings coming...

Kuukavelija - OMG good work on your Michael arts, you are a talented drawer, i bet MJ would like your art!!( and yours too Raisa!!)... you are also a cool person to talk too on here. I like chatting with you in the random thoughts thread and in the Man in The mirror threads, its fun (if you want to call it chatting lol).. hehe keep up the drawing...you're also a great MJ fan :)

Mankind- even though i haven't talked to you before, you seem cool. And i'm thinking you're a wrestling fan!!woot woot awesome, me too!!!:) I hope we chat somethime!!!!

MJfan4life 41- eventhough i have only talked to you once on here because i don't think you are ever online that much, you seem fun.. and you def. have love for MJ, like everyone on here :) come backkkkk!!!:)

Ok, I am done... to everyonelse Michael Jackson is lucky to have you guys as a fan too. Everyone on here are nice. I like chatting with you guys... :)

Last edited:

oh yeah ..hehehe

Beautiful Immunity- you are also a sweet person. I'm glad to have talked to you on here. MJ fan = you..hehehehe :) :hug:

Summer- You are cool too. you are funny, love you posts..keep posting!!!Also a wonderful MJ fan as well. :) :cheers:

Daphieas- I love your posts too. You always have something good to say(IMO)... GREAT MJ fan, he is lucky you are a fan of his!!:p

J_Cat- Thanks for making my signature.. it came out good. you are very talented at making siggys. Keep it up!!! :) you're a very nice person too!!!

MichaelJacksonAdmirer : awww thanks!!! well... you are GREAT.... lol I like chatting with you on here. I am glad that you are an MJ fan and that you post here too!!! :hug:

Awwwww Thanks!!!:p :hug: That was really sweet!!!

DMGJACKSON: I have only known you for a little bit too, and I have to say that you are AWESOME and cool. You're sweet and funny.. not to mention a great Michael Jackson fan and if you met him he would enjoy the to interact with him :)time you got

Usagi- Thanks for adding me as a friend!!!:) I like how you left me a messege it was sweet.. I'm glad to talk to you on the messege board heheh like in the random thoughts section!! you are also a wonderful MJ fan!!!:)

Marilyn Monroe (sp? I hope that's your screen name omg i feel so bad :( )- you are a sweet person, you always leave nice comments when you post to people, and of course you are an Michael Jackson fan. YOu are Greaaaaaaatt!!!hah :p you also are a fan of M.M.... MJ is lucky to have you as a fan as well!!!

Raisa- you're a cool person and MJ fan :).. keep up the work on your drawings, they are good..nothey are AWESOME!!! You are also nice too.and I like your screename too :) keep those drawings coming...

Kuukavelija - OMG good work on your Michael arts, you are a talented drawer, i bet MJ would like your art!!( and yours too Raisa!!)... you are also a cool person to talk too on here. I like chatting with you in the random thoughts thread and in the Man in The mirror threads, its fun (if you want to call it chatting lol).. hehe keep up the drawing...you're also a great MJ fan :)

Mankind- even though i haven't talked to you before, you seem cool. And i'm thinking you're a wrestling fan!!woot woot awesome, me too!!!:) I hope we chat somethime!!!!

MJfan4life 41- eventhough i have only talked to you once on here because i don't think you are ever online that much, you seem fun.. and you def. have love for MJ, like everyone on here :) come backkkkk!!!:)

Ok, I am done... to everyonelse Michael Jackson is lucky to have you guys as a fan too. Everyone on here are nice. I like chatting with you guys... :)

Thanks MJbabe21, ( going shy ) at the thought of talking to michael ,* hug *

ape,,,,, ive known u for 7-8 yrs now i believe. you are a very loving caring person im glad we found each other again (you being gone awhile) lol you have a very special caring thing for people and things!!!

michaeljacksonadmirer...... ive only known u a short time u are very special hun dont let no one try to tear u down.. u have alot to live for and to offer people!!! u are a very unique person!

Wendi
Usagi
Mjkop
Mjsladyinhislife

Jessicaaaa!! :heart: Thank you for being such a good friend!! :huggy:
LuV yA aLwAyS aNd FoReVeR! :give_heart:

Wendijane hun!! you are sooo great to me! :huggy:
You are one of the nicest people and you always take a joke :lol::heart:
Love ya sooo much Sis! mwah! xx :bunny:

MJbabe!! you're sooo cool and talented!! :heart:
I'm glad to have you as a friend!! :yes:
Love ya loads! :huggy::bunny:

Awww thx ....

Awww thank you too! :)

Thanks MJbabe21, ( going shy ) at the thought of talking to michael ,* hug *

hahah your welcome :).. just imagine meeting Michael Jackson... same here, I would go shy too!!:) But he would be glad to meet us :p

MJbabe!! you're sooo cool and talented!! :heart:
I'm glad to have you as a friend!! :yes:
Love ya loads! :huggy::bunny:[/QUOTE]

Wendi
Usagi
Mjkop
Mjsladyinhislife

Are you talking about me??? *really unsure* :unsure:

To Everyone Here

your all fantastic fan's and Michael would be proud
although ive had a few disagreement's with a few
we should all learn to get on as a community

anyways this message is dedicated to all the MJ Fans

Back