Votes: 20 9.6%
  • theatened

Votes: 32 15.4%

• Total voters
Re: what is mj's best closer

Dangerous :punk:

Closely followed by The lady in my life

It's between "Lady In My Life" and "Leave Me Alone" for me. Love 'em both, but ended up voting for LIML.

it was between lady in my life and smooth criminal

I went for smooth

Oh, it's unfair... I can't choose. Really! Some of my fav songs are among these. The lady in my life, Dangerous, Smooth criminal, Smile, Threatened...

I say Leave me Alone, I love that song...though it's a close race with Dangerous

Oh, it's unfair... I can't choose. Really! Some of my fav songs are among these. The lady in my life, Dangerous, Smooth criminal, Smile, Threatened...

pick more than one.

smile ends the history album perfectly, i always think about how smile is what michael believes in... after all he went through, the anger emotion in his lyrics and voice on other tracks, then to end it with smile... perfect

True^^ Starts with a scream and trough all kinds of emotions and ends saying "I'll be fine" with smile. Genious.

But I voted LIMF though, that song is just extraordinary.

From the original albums...I voted for Theatened...with Dangerous in a close 2nd.

As far as the special editions, anniversery cd, etc, For All Time would get my vote

Lady in my Life :wub:

**sighs** I used to not be able to listen to that song having come from a very abusive relationship. I wanted the kind of love given in that song so bad.

Absolutely an incredible song. His best closer.

Dangerous of course

as smooth criminal isn't actually the closer. It was joint 1st with lady in my lfe and Leave Me Alone, but I voted for LMA, with all the other come joint 2nd. Hehe

Back