What's better? Yokohama 1987 or Bucharest 1992?

What's better? Yokohama or Bucharest?

• Yokohama, 1987

Votes: 158 46.2%
  • Bucharest, 1992

Votes: 184 53.8%

• Total voters

simon89

Proud Member
I started this thread on MJNO, and thought I would revive it on here.

So what do you prefer?

If you ask me, I'd say Bucharest 1992. It's much more powerful and the dance moves are better in my opinion.

No doubt whatsoever BAD TOUR owns everything.

I prefer the Bad Tour over The Dangerous overall, but in this case I have to say "Bucharest" was the better show. The dancing was better, more creative sets, better lighting, better energy from the crowd-just pretty much everything except for the "Human Nature" performance was better at the "Bucharest" show.

...pretty much everything except for the "Human Nature" performance was better at the "Bucharest" show.

It's amazing too see how many rate and comment a concert, performance (or whatever) based on the Human Nature performance and in general. But it's also nice, as HN is the first thing I watch on a concert, too see the different moves each time.

I do it myself!

Last edited:
yokohama!!
girlhappyqh3.gif

I love the Bucharest concert, it's just a perfect show. The stage, the costumes, the dance moves, the setlist is all perfect. I watch the Bucharest show alot more than the Yokohama one.

All this talk of Bucharest is making me want to watch the concert now: 'goes to get Bucharest dvd'

Last edited:
Bucharest 92 because of thw whole show...had bucharest been competeing with a Bad tour concert from the 88 leg then the BAd tour would have won hands down!

Yokohama. Better dancing, more live vocals, better setlist, better outfit (anything better than the gold leotard).

The gold leotard was awful, I'll give you that.
I just watched both, Yokohama is def better in the sense that it's a LIVE show, he's actually singing, but performance and energy conerned Bucharest wins for me.

I prefer the Bad Tour over The Dangerous overall, but in this case I have to say "Bucharest" was the better show. The dancing was better, more creative sets, better lighting, better energy from the crowd-just pretty much everything except for the "Human Nature" performance was better at the "Bucharest" show.

If I recall, wasn't the girl he picked for 'Shes Out Of My Life' in the Bad tour here not interesting at all? I mean, she seemed excited but it was like, I'm-winning-a-free-prize-at-a-game-show excited. I was like HELLO.:huh: :lol:

This is a tough one, I think I'm going with Yokohama. Bucharest is great too.

Yokohoma is boring compared 2 bucharest/ Bucharest was lighter brighter bangin and the crowd was rockin and the japan crowd was kind jus lookin like omg its mj lol but not really groovin like bucharest

Yokohama is better from a "live show" point of view and Bucharest is better from a performance point of view...... actually Bucharest!

I LIKE WHOLE BAD TOUR SHOW
THE CUSTUMES-silver, red and black
AND MJ'S MOVE AND GESTURE ON STAGE SO SEXY
EVERYTHING IS AUESOME!

Back