Do you like P!NK?

Catherine..

Proud Member
I think shes great.
I like how she stays true to herself, and does music that she wants to, she has a unique image and approach to her business. I like how she isn't a typical everyday artist... Mos artists you see out today all go on about sex and ego... like alot of the females are bending over on stage and in pics all arched and sexual, and it seems they sell themselves more so than their music, but P!nk doesn't seem to do that. Shes just herself. A humble superstar.

2738196_7988_1160900735969--P%21nk_Ahoy_14-10-06_210.jpg

Last edited:
I really like her and her songs as well.
I love how shes just herself and dosent try to conform to anyone to 'please' them.

I really like Pink, she's great!

Dear Mr. President is amazing!!!! :yes:

Yeah I like P!nk. She's a little vulgar, but who cares, lol. Her voice is pretty good and I actually think she has good melody in her songs. Plus she's not miss plastic fantastic and she's got a good sense of humor.

I like her. Since her first single I liked her but I didn't actually buy 1 of her albums until "I'm Not Dead" because I wondered where she would go from her first album but she has adapted with the times and still created good songs to compete whilst still singing about what she wants to sing about. I watched one of her "I'm not dead" concerts and I loved it, when she next tours I think it would be worth going to see her. I heard "Trouble" on the radio the other day and I'd completely forgotten about that track- 1 of her lighter tracks that makes me want to jump around and dance lol

Favourite songs: Don't let me get me, Just like a pill, Who Knew, Dear Mr President, Leave Me Alone

Last edited:
I think she's great. I was never a HUGE fan but then we saw her in concert in December (not expecting much to be honest) and we were blown away. Her voice is so powerful - I think it sounded even more impressive live. She sang everything live whilst doing some pretty demanding dance moves!
Plus she's a real show woman - you really got thre impression she was giving her all even tho she must have been exhausted and done it a million times.
It's the only concert I've bought on DVD apart from MJ, that;s how great I thought she was!
I also like her mix of music and of course as everone else says, her edgy attitude!

I agree with all of you except Roxanne.
Cuz I am a HUGE fan and I've seen her twice on a concert and I had hell of a time. The 1st concert I saw was the first international artist's concert I've seen in my life. And the 2nd time was one of the best days in my life, as 10 minutes b4 the start of it , my dad called me and told me that I became a student of English!!! :)

So P!nk holds a special place in my heart, I love her , she has a great voice, and she is A TRUE ROCKER! You can see that on her concert. She is just...amazing. The best there is. Unique,stylish, hell of a voice,lyrics,music - I could go on forever. I just love her so much!!!

Yeah I really like P!ink, I think she has a unique raw voice that fits both soul and rock really well. She is a great songwriter too. I have her Misunderstood album and her latest one I'm Not Dead, I thought both were fantastic. My favourite songs of her are Get The Party Started, Who Knew, Mr President, My Vietnam, Just Like A Pill and Don't Let Me Get Me. She's knows how to put on a really good show too :).

Last edited:
I like her. Since her first single I liked her but I didn't actually buy 1 of her albums until "I'm Not Dead" because I wondered where she would go from her first album but she has adapted with the times and still created good songs to compete whilst still singing about what she wants to sing about. I watched one of her "I'm not dead" concerts and I loved it, when she next tours I think it would be worth going to see her. I heard "Trouble" on the radio the other day and I'd completely forgotten about that track- 1 of her lighter tracks that makes me want to jump around and dance lol

Favourite songs: Don't let me get me, Just like a pill, Who Knew, Dear Mr President, Leave Me Alone

Did you know that Pink didn't write anything on her first album? She was signed to a contract that prohibited her from having any artistic input, but after her debut did so well on the charts, her producers allowed her to write her own songs for the next album.

She has talent, that's for sure. ;)

Did you know that Pink didn't write anything on her first album? She was signed to a contract that prohibited her from having any artistic input, but after her debut did so well on the charts, her producers allowed her to write her own songs for the next album.

She has talent, that's for sure. ;)

Yeah I remember watching a documentary about that. Her father was saying how the record label wanted her to do another Take Her Home style album but she was against that and wanted creative freedom and to go into a new direction. And good on her because she pulled it off and gave us some really deep and amazing music :). I think its great because she doesn't pigeon-hole herself into one genre and does a variety of different styles. Plus her lyrics are really touching and really heartfelt and was really moving to hear parts of her life story in her songs.

Last edited:
yes, everything about her is RAW!!!!!!!!
The lyrics,the voice...she is not afraid to show how human and vulnerable she can be... And also tough at times!

she is awesome!Ive always loved her.I love her whole attitude and style,her voice is awesome.I love her albums "M!ssundaztood" and "I'm not dead". :D

Yes, I love her--"who knew " is a song that I can relate to. :yes:

Yeah me too unfortunately :(
My good friend died a year ago. And when I heard the song live I cried, and felt so weird inside... There's just something in the way she sings it...

I love the song "U and Ur hand" :lol: It's just so true and very funny. I also love belting out "Leave me Alone, I'm Lonely".......luvly :lol:

Back