Have you ever seen michael in concert?

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
Have you ever seen michael jackson in concert?I would love to hear about your experiences !Have you ever met him?Have you got any pictures of the occasion?any pictures of michael in concert

Last edited:
how do you add pictures to your thread doesn,t give me the option to do it .Help!

Last edited:
:cry: no i never saw Michael Jackson in concert how sad :cry:

but this year i'll see him in concert if he comes to canada to see me in waterloo that'll be so cool :)

how do you add pictures to your thread doesn,t give me the option to do it .Help!

You can upload pictures onto a photobucket account. at www.photobucket.com . It is free too! Once you upload them there, they give you links which you can use to share the pics in forums, etc. For forums, you use the ones which usues at the front and end!! I hope this helps! :)

And no I have never met or seen MIchael.. but I really hope to someday! :)

My sister and my brother saw him twice!!! =_='' Damn i hate them for that.... :cry: :cry:

They saw him -92 in Stockholm and -97 in Gothenburg................ -.-

Last edited:
s1110031163_30024325_8454.jpg
I think I did it

yes you did man.in.the.mirror :clap:

i wish i can see MJ in concert soon i never saw MJ in concert befor :cry: :cry:

I saw Michael live during the HIStory tour in Amsterdam, Holland on June 8, 1997 :wub:

I was 12 :lol:

Yeah I saw him on HISTORY Tour at Wembley Stadium in July 1997, Lisa Marie Presley was there too :wub:

I have seen Victory, Bad, and Dangerous...In concert...and I seen Janet once too...

Back