Jackson 5 - "suprise song"

Billie The Kid Jean

Proud Member
ok so i have this song by the jackson 5(or maybe it was by 'The Jacksons') called "suprise song" and i was just wondering what the story behind it is.anybody know?

Last edited:
ok so i have this song by the jackson 5(or maybe it was by 'The Jacksons') called "suprise song" and i was just wondering what the story behind it is.anybody know?

It's was part of The Jacksons 1983 fan club news letter and free 7'' recorded clear acetate vinyl that came with a short talk, and a random surprise song.

It's was part of The Jacksons 1983 fan club news letter and free 7'' recorded clear acetate vinyl that came with a short talk, and a random surprise song.

ditto........ I LOOOOOVE listening to the talk and the song for some reason!

It's totally awesome, that's why! It's cute just to hear them all interacting with eachother, and the surprise song at the end, though improvised, works somehow, lol.

It's totally awesome, that's why! It's cute just to hear them all interacting with eachother, and the surprise song at the end, though improvised, works somehow, lol.

yeah, so true! I was listening to it and my older sister was too, and my sister was going around all day singing the surprise song!!!

Yeah, I love to hear them all talking and interacting!

I really like this track, it's unique and different. It's interesting how Michael and his brothers interact.

I love that song, it's so addictive! When I've heard it I can't stop singing it for the rest of the day. Do anyone know where I can download it though? I've only heard it on youtube.

I love Michael's hysterical laugh in there after he says "Good-byeee". You hear him practically whispering in his replies and then, all of a sudden, he hits your ears with that sonorous laughter; he is so much fun.

Last edited:
I love Michael's hysterical laugh in there after he says "Good-byeee". You hear him practically whisepring in his replies and then, all of a sudden, he hits your ears with that sonorous laughter; he is so much fun.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His laugh is so cute and infectous!!!

I looove to listen to that part!!!!

Back