Mj 50th Birthday DVD VIDEO PROJECT!Not too late to join!Check PAGE 1 for new vids-YANA,SCREAM,WD&N !

dangerous_88

Proud Member
Mj 50th bday project - becomes mj comeback project! Coming soon! :) :) :)

Hey guys!
I've been thinking about how we could celebrate Michael's big 5-0 birthday and therefore make a present for him... How about - we pick 50 songs of his - those that mean a lot to him and us - make videos of us singing and dancing for each song and then edit them to make some emotional,funny,original videos... We can create a new video every week. Wanna try? hope you understand what I am trying to say, i am in a hurry right now so...?

OK since then, the idea has been worked on lol and here the videos that have been completed so far!!!

PROMO VIDEO!

STRANGER IN MOSCOW

HUMAN NATURE (part 1)

MAN IN THE MIRROR

I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU

BUTTERFLIES

YOU ARE NOT ALONE pt. 1 (INTRO)

YOU ARE NOT ALONE pt. 2

SCREAM

WORKING DAY AND NIGHT

Last edited:
Re: EVERYBODY!!! An idea for Michael's 50th birthday present! PLEASE READ!

I think we could make a video montage dedications.. fans sending in videos of them wishing MJ happy birthday.. We could edit it together nicely and email it to Ms. Baine..

Just one little idea for a gift

Yes, but I think that this would be more significant, you know - 50 songs that made our lives better...each song representing a year of his life - and what he means to us... We have enough time to do so, but people don't seem very interested... :( If it was a tabloid crap thread, this would be filled with 1000 posts...

Yes, but I think that this would be more significant, you know - 50 songs that made our lives better...each song representing a year of his life - and what he means to us... We have enough time to do so, but people don't seem very interested... :( If it was a tabloid crap thread, this would be filled with 1000 posts...

i totally agree!!! some of the videos submitted would be hilarious..

cool idea
got to get it organised if its gonna work well

Well how about we start now? We must make a list of songs... Shall we start from the oldest ones?

I think that the inevitable ones are:

ABC
I want you back
Ben
I'll be there
I wanna be where you are

Any more suggestions for the Little Michael era?

OK so for now...

1.ABC
2.I Want You Back
3.Ben
4.I Wanna Be Where You Are
5.I'll Be There
6.Music And Me

Here are some of the songs I think would be good to add , from Off The Wall to Thriller 25...

1.rock with you
2.don't stop till you get enough
3.off the wall
4.she's out of my life

5-13 - the whole Thriller album

14.bad
15.the way you make me feel
16.man in the mirror
17.smooth criminal
18.dirty diana

19.leave me alone/tabloid junkie/privacy/why you wanna trip on me MEDLEY!!!

20.dangerous
21.in the closet
22.remember the time
23.heal the world
24.black or white
25.who is it
26.give in to me
27.will you be there
28.keep the faith

29.scream
30.history
31.tdcau
32.stranger in moscow
33.earth song
34.you are not alone
35.childhood
36.smile

37.blood on the dancefloor
38.ghosts

39.unbreakable
40.you rock my world
41.butterflies
42.speechless
43.whatever happens
44.cry/the lost children medley

45.for all time

the girl is mine 2008 & pyt 2008 can be entered as a medley to the originals...

of course, there are some more songs, but we can make a final list later ;)

I hope that people will participate in this project. I am willing to do my best, because that way not only will we celebrate our star's birthday and honor him, but also show him our support throughout the world... We need you guys for this one! Just imagine what it would mean to Michael! WE OWE IT TO HIM! Cya tomorrow,off to bed...

anybody care to add more? we can arrange the final list later :)

Last edited:

This is a good idea....I could see it now!.............

I think we could make a video montage dedications.. fans sending in videos of them wishing MJ happy birthday.. We could edit it together nicely and email it to Ms. Baine..

Just one little idea for a gift

I like this idea, keep it short and simple. However, during our little well-wish, we can say "This song ....touched me during the time I was ......." :wub:^_^

I just think that if we have 200 + fans sending songs with videos in, it may be too lengthy. Although, we could have bits of the song playing in the back-ground while we say our well-wish/ speech.

Just a thought. -_-

I like this idea, keep it short and simple. However, during our little well-wish, we can say "This song ....touched me during the time I was ......." :wub:^_^

I just think that if we have 200 + fans sending songs with videos in, it may be too lengthy. Although, we could have bits of the song playing in the back-ground while we say our well-wish/ speech.

Just a thought. -_-

I like this one better for he'll see our wishes.

bday vids are great too did it last yr as well and i got quit a few pple send in so with a place as big as this we must be able to get hundreds of messages lol (at least)maybe you can combine the messages with your ideaof the 50 songs to make it a bigger project
if you need help let me know

bday vids are great too did it last yr as well and i got quit a few pple send in so with a place as big as this we must be able to get hundreds of messages lol (at least)maybe you can combine the messages with your ideaof the 50 songs to make it a bigger project
if you need help let me know

great ! thanks for offering help! we should unite the two ideas, you know , while the song is going we can include bits of us dancing,singing,talking about Michael or the particular song, performance, period of his career. That would be great!

So...which song shall we start with? Wanna go with some slower song for start? Because we don't have to do any dancing so far...

How about Man in the mirror?

BTW, is it possible to keep the thread on the General Discussion and News section? Cause that way more people will see the thread, and most likely participate. If it could be made 'sticky' that would be even better. I am not asking this for my own sake,but to help speed the process and so that more people are aware of the project...

Last edited:

OK guys, are we gonna do it or not? I don't wanna be the only fool to be recording and posting...

Last edited by a moderator:

Good idea but I can't do that. Only because I can't sing or dance. Nor do I have a video camera. The only person that I know that has a video camera is my brother. And I have not been on good terms with him since he wants to think and call Michael a child molesting freak. He doesn't even like the fact that his sister is an MJ fan. So there is no way in hell would he let me use it. Especially if it has to do with something MJ related. But it is still a very nice idea any way for those that can do that.

Oh too bad to hear that...
I am really sorry.
Well I will do my best to mention something you could write or something...!

Well - OK - here goes - the first video is Man In The Mirror - PLEASE feel free to post videos of you with the song in the background, hopefully good quality - you can include any of these:

-singing

-playing on an instrument

-talking about the song,the situation in the world,changes, specific performance

-showing some photographs

-WHATEVER COMES TO YOUR MIND

...as long as it has the song in the background.

BE ORIGINAL!!!

I hope that some videos will be posted by Sunday. Don't be lazy! This is for Michael! WE OWE THIS TO HIM!!!

Cya around!

Last edited:
Re: EVERYBODY!!! An idea for Michael's 50th birthday present! Video # 1 - MAN IN THE MIRROR!

:kickass: This is such a cool idea! I think MJ would really appreciate us all showing how much he means to us. I will try to contrubute something.......*runs off to grab video camera*....

oh, can we do it for other songs, or does it have to be Man in the Mirror?

Re: EVERYBODY!!! An idea for Michael's 50th birthday present! Video # 1 - MAN IN THE MIRROR!

Yes, of course we will do for some more songs. But just for editing, you know, Man in the Mirror will be the first one! Don't worry - we will of course do some more - 49 TO GO !!!

Re: Michael's 50th birthday present VIDEO PROJECT ! Video # 1 - MAN IN THE MIRROR!

I made a separate thread for Man In The Mirror as it is the first video to be made.

Here we can keep the discussion. Which is kinda dead by the way...

Last edited:
Re: JOIN! Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT! General discussion here!

OK, I am sorry for triple posting lol , just wanted to bring the topic back on the front,now that it is moved back to General Discussion ;)

The separate song threads are in the Fan Zone so check it out :)

Last edited:

well i love 2 sing and dance but im shy soooo ill send vid of me wishing him a happy birthday lol. Just let me kno the deadlines. Pm as a matter of fact..i mean i am his son lol

Wrong Post!!

Last edited:

Could we send a mix of our favourite songs from Michael too?

If we can, can I mix them?

well, I am supposed to edit all the videos for each of the songs, so... How about this - you record for any song you wish and then let me know once you do so. Cause there is going to be an order for songs, cause they have to be edited. Well the first one is Man In The Mirror. and if ANY of you want to participate, please post your videos until the end of next week. Anything you wanna ask me , go ahead :)

Be creative guys, have fun and don't forget to have the clips you are doing have the songs playing in the background ;)

^ Okay....I'll see if I can record......

Back