past MJIFC chatters unite!

janena

Guests
There was a similar topic before all the gen.disc. topics vanished..
I would like to open it up again.
I'd love to hear from other MJIFC chatters.

*What name did you go by
*Who do you remember most
*Who did you talk to
*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment
*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room
*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you

etcetcetc

I mostly used my nick's Janena, Guinan and African Woman

Who i remember most? Peter, Marjo, Cass, Helle/Kismet among others!
I rememer most dutch chatters anyway...

I recall our virtual pillowfights (with Milja) and chatters respresenting certain furniture in our virtual room (i think was the doormat LOL), that was hilarious and fun but you should have been there at the time....it is hard to explain.

The worst moment for me was when the chat went KABOOM...DEAD...

And the chatter that got on my nerves most is probably Hamed Mayani (better known as 'I am MJ's biggest fan!!!!')
And of course all the liars/cheaters and fakers on it.
But the most people were nice, sweet and fun!

my name was: AgnesS and later MJfanfromhunGARY

those were my first chat experiences...with analoge connection..so it meant for me all the time refreshing and loading loading loading :D :D it was fun, i was just getting known
the internet back then :)

Yeah, that reload button was a pain in the ass LOL

(Howeverm, it was convenient for the slow chatters among us)
I was still on dial-up connection, at times i was able to do the dishes and when i was finished it had just reloaded, hahaha...

yeah you could do many things while chatting :lol:
i remember waiting for the red texts..that meant that i got a personal message there i think..there was no specific private window :D

I remember i send private messages to the wrong person like...all the time,LOL.
It caused some funny situations i can tell you.

I was D33 back then. I used to love the singalongs and used to spend hours there after work everyday. Cant rally remember many people but I remember Hamed Mayani (better known as 'I am MJ's biggest fan!!!!') omg, he used to really annoy me!!!

were there any smileys in the chat? i do not remember exactly..but there was something like that i think

oh, Hamed Mayani from LWMJ? :D

*What name did you go by: TDCAU
*Who do you remember most: I remember you AW... I also remember cass and tons of others.
*Who did you talk to: Everybody I guess.
*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment: I would have to say one of the best moments was when MJ did the charity concerts and we were ALL in there crashin MJIFC's chatroom.
*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room: Gee.....n/a
*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you: ha ha....I can't say.

-D

Last edited:
Mjifc

Hi,

I was wondering if there are people here who used to come to the MJIFC chat.
It was a while ago, 'bout a hundred years or so. ;)
I lost touch with a lot of people unfortunately, and I never see anyone around in this chat room. (Why is that?)
I found a couple familiar names in the users list, but I can't PM them for some reason. (?)

Does anyone remember "SexyMJ" "meyourfriend" "juststaying" and " music and me" ?
If you know where they hang out or how I can contact them, please let me know.

Love, Sunset

Re: Mjifc

I used to goto it. I actually cant remember my screen name back then though :( seems so long ago.

I used to just love MJIFC back in the day and I do remember 'music and me' as well as 'oceanview'

Thank you for your responce

Oceanview, yes I remember her too :)
I'm actually looking for music and me and some others mentioned above.
Do you by any chance have his email adderess?

I realy miss that place...

Love, Sunset

Blank, that name sounds very familiar to me....I used it :D
But most of the time I used "Sunset"

I too remember Hamed Mayani, and yes he was a little annoying....

Love, Sunset

Thank you for your responce

Oceanview, yes I remember her too :)
I'm actually looking for music and me and some others mentioned above.
Do you by any chance have his email adderess?

I realy miss that place...

Love, Sunset

I think Music and me was a guy called Pim from the netherlands.
I am not in touch with him or anything but i'll ask around for you.
I know people that have or had contact with him.

*What name did you go by I used to go to MJIFC,I was WhosBad
*Who do you remember most RLunaAngel,Friedcoffee,Baby Bubbles,Sparkling River
*Who did you talk to RLunaAngel my best friend still,Friedcoffee,Baby Bubbles
*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment Best meeting and getting to know my best friend RLunaAngel,The Worst had to be when haters came in and put Michael down!! Another worst for me was other chatters made fun of and put my friend down for writing poetry but its also how I became friends with my best friend so good still came from it,Ha Ha on them!! Another worst fans pretending to be Michael getting other fans believing in them so much they actually did harm to themselves (permanentley) over the hoax!!
*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room Pretend food and water fights
*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you Tay Tay,Angelfire,Majesty777,

*What name did you go by: Prince Of Pop
*Who do you remember most: Marjo, Papa Bear, Lisa Marie, Summer, Uptome, Maria, Taylor MJs Babe
*Who did you talk to: alot of people
*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment: best: talking about music, MJ and non MJ, worst- the haters
*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room: being involved in the cyber food fights. lol
*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you: any idiots that claimed to have close ties to Michael who never could prove it, and whatever "news" they said was about to happen, never did.

I was Amy Smith for a lonnnng time and then I think I started changing my name but I don't remember what they were...LOL

I remember tulsamj, opal, cass, baby bubble, uptome, dpp, mjfanintx, mecci, rlunalovesmj, prince of pop, hawkeye

lots!

My fav times were the stories we made up and the fights we had LOL

I also remember coriss and charles! I miss yall!!!!! (If you read this) My sister and brother! :( HUGZ

I hated the mj haters but I do admit it was fun fighting with them sometimes....HAHA

*What name did you go by > mjobssessor
*Who do you remember most > I remember Prince of Pop, TUSALMJ, Darvon (MJfaninTX), Dexter (I forgot your chatname Dexter lol, vermillion roadrunners?), Milja, Minnie, Marjo, janena, summer, opal, cass, sexyredmaskluvva, Baby Bubbles (Baby B! lol), RLunaAngel, Uptome, Taylor's MJ Babe (I called her TayTay lolol)
*Who did you talk to > I talked to...Milja, cass, sexyredmaskluvva,...if I forget anybody please forgive me
*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment> Best moment...gold pants girlz and food fights! hilarious! Worst moment...people claiming to be Michael or an insider.
*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room > Funniest thing? Probably something that happened in one of the food fights.
*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you > I'm sure there is somebody but I can't think of any chat names offhand. Probably one of those so called insiders though.

What name did I go by?? I was Whos Bad but eventually became the first and original,Keep The Faith!!
Who I remember most?? Still is my best friend and sister best thing that came out of MJIFC for me RLunaAngel,then my friend Faraway Eyes,then Friedcoffee they still are a part of my heart and life and magical to me forever they will be!! There were others I met but cannot remember whom they are now,its been so long its as though they no longer exist!! Funny how the mind can allow you to do that!!
Who I talked to?? Same as above,we usually talked in whisper/private room mode!! My friend Faraway Eyes used to get accused of acting like Michael!! Faraway thought it annoying at first but just laughed it off later saying "How can you just act like anyone? And especially most the fans had never met Michael anyway!! LOL Because the fans wouldn't leave Faraway alone we eventually stopped coming into the room to avoid the harrasment!! It was ok because we all became closer outside the chat and site anyway!! So we still say God Bless MJIFC because its how we originally became friends/family so good still came out of it no matter how we or others were treated we still have each other and alot of love and magic!! And now no one can take it away from us or interrupt our conversations!! There was alot of very rude and disrespectful fans and non fans that used to come into MJIFC also!!
Funniest Thing that happened in MJIFC?? I loved playing guess the MJ lyrics or songs game!! I think watching some of the fake MJ's being discovered in the room and the fans chasing them out was sometimes funny to watch!! Chasing out bad fans and non fans was a fun thing to me to help do also!!
Most Annoying Chatters? Majesty777,TayTay,Angelfire, there are more but they will remain nameless for they are not worth mentioning!!
Thankyou,God Bless You!!

*What name did you go by: Minnie, FlyAway, SilentWhisper and a couple of others I don't remember

*Who do you remember most: Oh Gosh... POP, Summer, Samantha, Blue, cass and a gazillion others.

*Who did you talk to: Everyone LOL Anyone, really. Summer def. is one of the more memorable ones. Boy did she make me laugh.

*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment: Best: Too many to count. Anything from discussing selling toothbrushes with summer (I swear, I never laughed like that in my life), to bitching and moaning with Samantha and Blue to... so many memories!
Worst: Being banned cause somebody accused me of being an MJ-impersonator... (The person didn't believe Denmark was a real country, so because I said I was a 16-year-old Danish girl they reported me and used messages where I said I was a pretty private person to frame me... Gah! I ended up mailing the admins several times to clear it up)

*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room: Selling toothbrushes with Summer... By far!

*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you: Hamed Mayani is def. up there LOL But the member who got me banned certainly deserves a spot too

*What name did you go by:DPP ( The name everybody knew me as the one and only baby lol ), PLOWDEN, PEPSI, UPTEMPO DESTROYER,THUNDER, THE PIED PIPER, THE MESSIAH (lmao)

*Who do you remember most:The most ok imma go with the peeps who i met from there who are like my best friends and i see and talk to only a regular basic. Right off the back: THEO (my brotha/best friend from Greece), AMY SMITH (she needs no introduction lol), BBOPPINGFANINTEXAS (Darvon (needs no introduction lol), Scary13/ROB (ROB), dexterscarebear (sharri)Mariajoaosilva (maria lol), Brandon/LiL Man (my lil brotha), Kremlinsshadow,CrazyJoJo, MJobssessor (Kristen), Missiluvmj (Darketa lol), Mjfanatic4lif (EJ), RLunaAngel (rose), SSHANIQUE, BROWNEYES, Danny Oliver, Crazy Pete, Nima, Remi, Big Brother, Donna Green (l0l), Ontheline4mj (jen from dallas), Nikki Lewis, Mandy (nikkis best friend), Marchand, THRILLERMJ (Sally), Lisa Simpson, Lisa1, MONTE (who faked dying many times), Anya, Cass, AmyBeevon, MJsInvincible Crotch (lmao), Drallion, DrDre4sure (my worst enemy), Serafin, Baby Bubbles, UPTOME, TDCAU (lol), POP007 (from canada this was a cool dude), OPAL, Candice, Vampire Lestate, Rebecca, Caroline Jackson, MJJEN, MIJA, Mechi, Marjo, Papa Bear, 2sexy/Saran, AshJ, Chernia, Prince of Pop, FRIEDCOFFEE, Christina Douglass, Miss and DOOMS, OOBEAR, MELENY, MINNIE (there were 2 of them), Smile1982, MichaelisGod (aka Brent), Thewiz, Shadowboxer, Charles and Coriss (aww i miss them), Tanja, TEHERA, AFRICAN WOMAN, Samantha, Blue, TRIVIA, Terri, Hawkeye, Dent, Sexyredmaskluva, MJ79, ActionJackson, SAM DAVIDSON,

*Who did you talk to: Theo, Amy Smith,Darvon, Scary13, kremlinshadow,mjobsessor, missiluvmj, Ej,SSHANIQUE etc.
so many people i'd be here for days naming em. We had a lil crew at night Scary13 aka Rob prolly remember it was our Night cliq, thats when the Euro fans would come in there we used to cut up in there with Saraon and Ash J and them.

*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment: Me and my friend Amy Smith was just talking about this. Hands down the week of the 30th Anniversary Concert in NYC. A bunch of us fans who had never met each other before were all making plans on who were staying in each others rooms and meeting up for the first time. Those were magical moments. That won't ever happen again with me at least, going join some kind of community and meeting people who i didnt know and staying in the room with that. Once in a lifetime. Priceless
Worst: The worst to me was when Mjfic chatroom went down for like a month and nobody knew what was going on. It happend not long after the concert it came back up for a lil bit then shut down for good. Man i missed those days im getting full thinking about it.

*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room: Well i guess at the time it wasnt funny to me, but now i guess i would say when people who i wont name were pretending to be me and some of my friends and making up rumors in the chatroom. I begged them Ho's to show up to the Mj events i would attend in those days. People used to talk much Trash in the chatroom but would never come to the events or would come and then keep a low profile. Me and Ej seen one at the Mj event at Webster Hall and was like should we get em. lol

*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you:Well at the time Theo (we were worst enemies in the beginning he was my biggest challenge the fights we had lmao, then we became best friends til this day. Thats my dawg. lmao So he dont count.
MOST ANNOYING : TAY TAY and DRDRE4SURE. I think still to this day id tell they a@@'s off if i ever seen that at an mj event. In those days i lived for going to event to get on peoeple. Dem ho's would hide they knew better.

God put me in that Mjfic room for a reason. Ive met some people who are the best in the world and some im still waiting to me. Ive met some people who will be in my life forever.

P.S. Whenever i think of room peeps imma post there names, they had soooo many peeps who went to that chatroom, Even my roomate in college started going in there cause he kept seeing me in there all day like i was obsessed or something. lmao

Last edited:
*What name did you go by:DPP ( The name everybody knew me as the one and only baby lol ), PLOWDEN, PEPSI, UPTEMPO DESTROYER,THUNDER, THE PIED PIPER, THE MESSIAH (lmao)

*Who do you remember most:The most ok imma go with the peeps who i met from there who are like my best friends and i see and talk to only a regular basic. Right off the back: THEO (my brotha/best friend from Greece), AMY SMITH (she needs no introduction lol), BBOPPINGFANINTEXAS (Darvon (needs no introduction lol), Scary13/ROB (ROB), dexterscarebear (sharri)Mariajoaosilva (maria lol), Brandon/LiL Man (my lil brotha), Kremlinsshadow,CrazyJoJo, MJobssessor (Kristen), Missiluvmj (Darketa lol), Mjfanatic4lif (EJ), RLunaAngel (rose), SSHANIQUE, BROWNEYES, Danny Oliver, Crazy Pete, Nima, Remi, Big Brother, Donna Green (l0l), Ontheline4mj (jen from dallas), Nikki Lewis, Mandy (nikkis best friend), Marchand, THRILLERMJ (Sally), Lisa Simpson, Lisa1, MONTE (who faked dying many times), Anya, Cass, AmyBeevon, MJsInvincible Crotch (lmao), Drallion, DrDre4sure (my worst enemy), Serafin, Baby Bubbles, UPTOME, TDCAU (lol), POP007 (from canada this was a cool dude), OPAL, Candice, Vampire Lestate, Rebecca, Caroline Jackson, MJJEN, MIJA, Mechi, Marjo, Papa Bear, 2sexy/Saran, AshJ, Chernia, Prince of Pop, FRIEDCOFFEE, Christina Douglass, Miss and DOOMS, OOBEAR, MELENY, MINNIE (there were 2 of them), Smile1982, MichaelisGod (aka Brent), Thewiz, Shadowboxer, Charles and Coriss (aww i miss them), Tanja, TEHERA, AFRICAN WOMAN, Samantha, Blue, TRIVIA, Terri, Hawkeye, Dent, Sexyredmaskluva, MJ79, ActionJackson, SAM DAVIDSON,

*Who did you talk to: Theo, Amy Smith,Darvon, Scary13, kremlinshadow etc.
so many people i'd be here for days naming em. We had a lil crew at night Scary13 aka Rob prolly remember it was our Night cliq, thats when the Euro fans would come in there we used to cut up in there with Saraon and Ash J and them.

*What was your best/worst MJIFC chat moment: Me and my friend Amy Smith was just talking about this. Hands down the week of the 30th Anniversary Concert in NYC. A bunch of us fans who had never met each other before were all making plans on who were staying in each others rooms and meeting up for the first time. Those were magical moments. That won't ever happen again with me at least, going join some kind of community and meeting people who i didnt know and staying in the room with that. Once in a lifetime. Priceless
Worst: The worst to me was when Mjfic chatroom went down for like a month and nobody knew what was going on. It happend not long after the concert it came back up for a lil bit then shut down for good. Man i missed those days im getting full thinking about it.

*What was the funniest thing happening to you in that room: Well i guess at the time it wasnt funny to me, but now i guess i would say when people who i wont name were pretending to be me and some of my friends and making up rumors in the chatroom. I begged them Ho's to show up to the Mj events i would attend in those days. People used to talk much Trash in the chatroom but would never come to the events or would come and then keep a low profile. Me and Ej seen one at the Mj event at Webster Hall and was like should we get em. lol

*Who was the most annoying MJIFC-er for you:Well at the time Theo (we were worst enemies in the beginning he was my biggest challenge the fights we had lmao, then we became best friends til this day. Thats my dawg. lmao So he dont count.
MOST ANNOYING : TAY TAY and DRDRE4SURE. I think still to this day id tell they a@@'s off if i ever seen that at an mj event. In those days i lived for going to event to get on peoeple. Dem ho's would hide they knew better.

God put me in that Mjfic room for a reason. Ive met some people who are the best in the world and some im still waiting to me. Ive met some people who will be in my life forever.

P.S. Whenever i think of room peeps imma post there names, they had soooo many peeps who went to that chatroom, Even my roomate in college started going in there cause he kept seeing me in there all day like i was obsessed or something. lmao

WOW!! Awesome thread and awesome post! I actually sought this site out in hopes of rekindling some of the magic of the old MJIFC! It was quite some time ago and I've forgotten a lot, but I am Dent (btwn AIM, Yahoo, and X yrs, etc, it's hard to keep track!). The name Dent was Batman-inspired from Two-Face (Harvey Dent), who had a dual identity, which I figured the Internet is kind of like w/ creating aliases. But I figured for 'this time around' (lol) I'd go w/ my real name/something simple: JoeyMJFan seemed to say it all, lol.

I remember several insomniac summer nights where I'd be up until the wee hours of the morning (kinda like now lol), and the room would burst w/ European fans! A lot of those names ring a bell!

Sometimes that room would have 20 or so MJ fans all chatting at once; it was great! Yeah, the fake food-fights, lol! . . . . The room also had some gr8t conversations about MJ, music, or whatever.

Yeah, I also remember the site going down for a while, and then it had less people, so then I started using AOL's MJ chat (which was lousy in comparison). I'd still check out the MJIFC every so often but by then it was usually pretty quiet, and then it was gone.

Funny memory, the chat installed a language filter, so you'd type in a dirty word, and it would post something totally different, lol.

I still remember the front page of the old MJIFC; it had the HIStory statue. That was when the Internet was still relatively new so maybe there wasn't much competition for them back then in terms of its size, so I'd be on that site for hours reading every bit of information.

Then about two yrs ago I got rid of AOL, the MJIFC/chat was gone, and I've missed interacting w/ MJ fans, so I looked for sites the other day, and this looks like a good one.

I just joined this site, and every time I've entered the chat, it's empty, so I assume people just chat on the boards and/or their messengers/myspaces etc? Oh well, that's fine -- bulletin boards actually remind me of the old 'chat room' anyway -- post a response, hit reload, and see the new responses, lol!

It's good to be back among MJ fans who I knew in a past life! I look forward to reconnecting and meeting new!

Back