• Hate It

Votes: 149 37.7%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
What do you all think of it?

dangeroustour104.jpg

Last edited:
I like it and don't at the same time.. It gets tireing sticking up for it when people make fun of his 'bathing suit' with the 'thong'..

I just explane it is very simular to a traditional fencing uniforml

pistol%20grips%20Ebay%20022.jpg

I just say it was influenced from it etc.. people just don't care.. lol!

I loved it at the time and I still like it...but I wouldn't want it back. :lol:

But I am SO for bringing gold pants back!!! :kickass: :lol: :lol: GOLD PANTS RULE!! :kickass: :lol: Uhm...now that I think of it...ANY tight pants will do! :lol: The pants in the "Come Together video?? OOOOH YESSS!!! :kickass: Or the pants MJ wore during Bad Tour (also seen on the Another Part Of me video)...YES YES YES!!! :kickass: :lol:

Last edited:
I like it, not too keen on the thong, only MJ can pull it off

How can you not like it, he looks just plain sexy in it! then again, I could say that about almost any outfit he wears! :lol: I like the silver shirt/black pants from the Bad tour a lot more though. if we bring back anything, it should be some of the outfits he wore during the Bad tour!

I like it because it shows off his lines EXTREMELY well. Its very eye catching and bright and MJ looks good in it. It's good for the stage.

I mean when i first saw it, i'm like "is that a thong?" and then i got past it cuz i was too focused on the dancing.

Seriously though MJ's figure and lines show really well in that outfit.

HATE It. In fact, I couldn't enjoy the beginning few songs of the Dangerous concert because it bothered me so much LOL.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, he had to have a g-string too.

i dont like it nor hate it..tbh i dont care. only mj can do it, atleast we kno chris brown and jt wud neva do it lol GO MIKE!

i didnt click on any cause i dont love yet i dont hate it....its okay...i mean, only he can get away with doing this....i hope he doesnt bring it back lol

I've gotten used to it over the years, I think only MJ is able to pull that off, but only just lol. I think it would have been much better if it didn't have the thong part on it.

Where's the "indifferent" option? I'm not absoultely in love with it like the bad tour bondage outfits and the gold pants, neither do I hate it like the oxford suit and aquafresh outfit :lol:

I just explane it is very simular to a traditional fencing uniforml

pistol%20grips%20Ebay%20022.jpg

Wow! Thank you for those comparison pics KOPV. You are right they are almost identical. Always wondered where Michael got the idea for that costume and now I know.

I like it when he put it inside the Jam out fit. By the way, I love the Bad tour clothes when he perform WBSS the most.

I've never had ay problems with really. Beacause i focus on the performance and the whole show. Each time I show the Dangerous tour to anyone they start to make fun of his outfit and go why the hell does he wear a thong and so on.. so they miss the whole point, they don't see the show, and his amazing dancing, they only focus on that costume and that pisses me off. But I'll show them next time.... I'm a devil at converting people to like MJ :)

Like other guys, some times I love it, an other I dont.
In Michael look really good, but only in the first part of the tour, 'cause in 1993 he was a bit fat and looks a little wierd:p.

And obviusly I also tired of the jokes abouth the thong, bathing suit, etc.

Lol Why Does It Matter, Even If He Did Bring It Back Which He Did (in 96 Lol) U Will Still Watch

Hate is a pretty strong word, so i'll just say that I strongly dislike it lol. I think that gold leotard is so distracting when I watch performances from the "Dangerous" tour. It just looks so silly. Honestly, what the heck was Mike thinking when he decided to wear that?

Last edited:
Gold leotard rocks my fu*king socks!!! Rock that gold thong/suit/fencing getup MJ!...

It takes a real man to wear that gold floss! lol mmmmmmm :) Mike is gan'sta fly, fresh in the gold, he doesn't care what anybody thinks and if ya hatin' on the gold tard you just mad cause you couldn't wear the same thing and have 100,000 screaming they love you!

Michaelsson...you siggy says it all...mmmmm,yummm...oh let me stop lol.

Can I just say that it really shows how SLEEEEENDER Michael's waist is!!!! Its so small. Most women don't have a waist as small as his. IM jealous, I can tell you that!

I remember seeing it as a kid and thought it was really wierd and stupid......I think its grown on me. BUT....I don't wanna see him wearing it on stage any time in the future...lol!

If it was anyone else wearing it then everyone would hate it lol hoe much better did he look at the superbowl without the leotard?

Nah because all my friends are like WTF THONG LOL GAY so yeah...

it never bothered me much. At first I didnt know what it was at first and thought it was something attached to his top cause he had a gold top on underneath heres a pic of that top

michaeljackson_01.jpg

Back