OK, it's Official...The NKOTB THREAD OMG !!!

who was/is your favorite New Kid ??

• Donnie

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Danny

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Johnathan

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Joey

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Jordan

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters

MJJChichi

Proud Member
This evening I learned that The New Kids are coming back with a new CD and Tour ... it is official, Michael I am sorry but Danny is calling. I have to leave you for Danny. He was my love before you ... you took too long to return ... it pains me but Danny's Hottness to the 10th power is too strong.

Welcome back the New Kids ... bye everyone :bye:

New Kids On the Block Announce Reunion on Today Show
New Kids on the Block appeared together for the first time in 14 years this morning on the Today show to officially confirm their comeback. Check out all the buzz here: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/23942736/

May16,08 New York NY THE TODAY SHOW
May 17, 08 E.Rutherford NJ IZOD CENTER
May 18, 08 Boston MA TWEETER CENTER

Last edited:
Re: OK, it is official

:lol: I don't even remember the New Kids On The Block, I was never a fan.

were you born after 1988 ?? If so, you are forgiven. I invite you to come see what you missed :cute:

www.NKOTB.com

I have to go with Chichi on this. :lol:

Jordan was 'IT' - still is but good lord, Danny! Woof!

dannywood1.gif
p21727a5uma.jpg

danpage.jpg
481040.JPG
3274.jpg

l_21de1483c0db39187c5f730886137bd3.jpg

l_39878ed0ca435cbf3ef41978866af047.jpg

l_df16bc4937d535dbabffa4ba91fba44d.jpg

l_945574234c2cb429c4106b8ec4e264f2.jpg

Last edited:
Also, I am happy to announce that Danny has accepted our invitation to become a myspace friend :party: :party:

c'mon, yall know you had a favorite !!

You are MJ fans, there is no reason to be shy about this for cripes sake :giggle:

I got the ballz to admit my love for the boyz ... yall is pitiful :cute:

If trish was around, she would back me up :pride: Trish where are you ??

I know :wild: , I can stay here if we add a NKOTB forum to MJJCOMMUNITY :yes:

Last edited:
You are not the only MJ fan that loves the New Kidz Chichi. Are you going to go to any of the three dates?

NKOTB was tha hiz shiz back in the day....omfg.

It didn't matter if you were a guy or a girl, you knew the New Kids songs like the Pledge of Allegiance......HOLLA!

-D

thank you tusal :clap:

who was your fave ??

i am guessing ... hmmmm .... Jordan ??

danny is winning :party:
flash back pic
3274.jpg

:dropdead::bow::dribble::cloud9:

Last edited:
I was too young to be into The New Kids on the Block but my older siblings were. It's cool to have them back though...reunions are always nice. I'm a Backstreet girl myself. :wub:

Hmmm. i sort of remember them, I was in late Primary school at the time. I remember how HUGE they were at the time, and I remember the girls going nuts over them at school. I think I even had some posters of them, but I never had any albums (cassettes back then kids!) of theirs... I always find it amazing that for a group that was so big, they are so forgotten these days, and their music is never played on any radio stations (here anyways).

Anyways, I digress. If this about HOTTNESS..... my vote goes to.........

Danny for shizzle!
Yeouch! HOT! Mmmm Mmmmmmm!

I was too young to be into The New Kids on the Block but my older siblings were. It's cool to have them back though...reunions are always nice. I'm a Backstreet girl myself. :wub:

I am a Backstreet fan as well, they're incredible.

And Joey McIntyre from NKOTB is one great singer with a lovely personality. And I just think he is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen.

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurved me some NKOTB... in fact that was the first fan club i started, the Wantagh NKOTB Fan Club (creative name rt?)... it had 4 members... my best friends. i had all the posters, buttons (member those huge ass buttons), the barbies, and a rug LOL

anyone remember the NKOTB cartoon??

OOOHHH!! My people, have started to come :party:

This is soo exciting, i feel like a little girl again .... errr, No comments :dry:

Backstreet Boys fans are simply a ;) newer generation of NewKids fans.
Simply think of Danny as AJ, Donny as Brian, Jonathan as Howie, Joey as Kevin, Jordan as Nic :D

You mean this Nic ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1DPNDgIMoc

Watching it made be think of a Forum name for them..

NuKidsNation

this one you can see them doing some J5 moves :wild:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zALdBn8h_w

Danny takes on Lee Haney(Mr.Olympia)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW1CvSw56Jo

Here is one for Reeta :wub2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rjJa3nspZw

This one ...ughhhh the memoriez, the falsetto, the complete Hottiness **melts**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyxF-znrF_k

Last edited:
I just checked some old news. It was 1991 when they did an outdoor concert in my home town for 30,000 people! And naturally mom didn't let me to go saying I was too young :girl_weeping:

:wtf1: I was frigging 11 already!

But seriously, NKOTB was the reason why I really started to study english at school. Because everything was in english, songs, magazines, news and so on :)

ohh girl, you just wanna cause a rumble with comments like that one! LOL

:giggle: ?what comment? :giggle:

:cute:

I just checked some old news. It was 1991 when they did an outdoor concert in my home town for 30,000 people! And naturally mom didn't let me to go saying I was too young :girl_weeping:

:wtf1: I was frigging 11 already!

But seriously, NKOTB was the reason why I really started to study english at school. Because everything was in english, songs, magazines, news and so on :)

did you see the video of Jordan doing his Solo ... shirtless OMG !!

Last edited:
yes :wild:

I bet my mother still has some of my NewKids Era clothing :giggle: Pointy oxford shoes w/ the metal ornaments on the toe, heel and the laces :lol: overly high-waisted pants w/suspenders... anyone remember the 'Oak Tree' I used to live at that store .... oooo 'Jeans West' HeeHee I remember having non-prescription glasses galore, different frame for each outfit OIY !! the 80's into the 90's... memoriez

:eek:mg:
:shout2:Jordan is beating Danny :cry:

:girl_weeping::girl_tantrum:

Last edited:
OK, I am enlisting the support of the NKOTB fans now ... goes to NKOTB.com

**looks back**

you'll see :eviltongue:

Oh my...I've just googled the news...and the kids have already a new song out there? Click click click!?! :eek: Its bass line with those claps is addictive! :punk:

:rollin:

oh boy I remember my neighbour having a huge assed posted of Jordan on her bedroom wall and she would go "Ok I'mma give him a biiig kiss" :lol: and she'd kiss the poster :rofl: was always so funny

Back