Lets Do Something (to Show People)

KOPV

Proud Member
We do a great job complaining and telling people off with the truth..

Now why don't we create a formatte that we can just show people all the FACTS of the TRUTH about the allegations etc..

that way instead getting tired re-telling 10000000000000 people.. We could just link them to a very discriptive info source..

we could:

* Create a youtube vid of the TRUTHS.. (A good one, very detaled)
* Create our OWN wikipedia page.. (Regarding the allegations and EVERYTHING we know)

1993 allegations, 2004 allegations.. Everything we learned from the transcripts, the books Redemption and conspiracy, the article 'was Michael Jackson Framed?'

I would love to do this, but it's a big project for just ONE person to do.. There is just SO MUCH info to list and do..

lets do it together

...............and why is it so hard to get MJ fans pro-active..

some sit around and complane about MJ not being treated right.. Go in a little corner and get so pissed, then keep allowing it..

STAND UP and DO SOMETHING.. I'll be right there with you..

Last edited:
I think it's a good idea. :yes: Of course you're not going to ever get some of those psychotic haters to ever take a look at anything we put together, but I believe that some people want to believe the truth and not just what the media tells them, and would be interested in checking something like this out. I think a youtube video would be better because if it's on Wiki, people will be able to edit it and stuff, won't they? I will try to do what I can, but honestly, I'm not very good with computers and I don't know how to make videos very well....

I think you should post this in the main section, to get more attention for it. It's a great idea.

I think this is a very good idea and I would be completely on board.
Why is it that so little people have commented here? It's time to stop b****ing and do something about it.

WOOHOOO!

GOOOOOOOOOO TEAM MICHAEL!!!

:D

Count me in! Let's take over youtube with Michael Jackson videos!

I think creating our own wikipedia page is the best way to tell people the truth..'cause there are already soo many video's on youtube. and as far as I know, people go right away to wikipedia to look for celebrities life/career and stuff..well, I did:giggle:oww, it's a great idea..:happy:

well lets set up a team..

we can take meet together in a chat and talk about what we need to say, what we cannot leave out.. etc..

THEN we'll through all the info together and orginize it in a way to type it up for a new wiki page..

If u want to be a part of the team say 'I' once we get at least 5 ppl, we can plan it.

I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all say ing "I!!!!!!!!!" but we're not actually doing anything!!!!!!!!

:D

Luv this idea. I will contribute anything I can. If anyone has made any decision that can get the first step going, hit me up and I'll contribute whatever you think I can. I sadly, like a lot of ppl may not have brain-space (read: time) for brainstorming something new, and yet somebody just may. Maybe those of you with a little free time can block out a meeting on AIM or something and plan a first step? anyway, sorry i can't offer more, but count me in somewhere and i'll fit it in to give you what you ask, if i possibly can. GREAT IDEA I know one thing for sure KOPV, if two heads are better than one, then surely five thousand are so just know you're not alone. This is a great idea. Please let me know if/where I can help.

Could we start by posting articles and such into this thread, or another, to be compiled at a later date once we have enough to make a good start? (btw... I)

Can I join in...?
I've already started something like this (gathering depositions, timeline...) cause I wanted to make a documentary (don't laugh lol) but as it was said it is hard for one person and it was for 93 only not so much interested in the 2004 case cause his innocence(sp?) was well proven by T Mesereau

I I I X1000. IM F***IN IN SON!! :wild:
Ive been trying to write somthin for months now. me and my sis got the ideas and all that, i guess im just a lil lazy :p When im done i might make a video, put it on youtube or somthin...
lets go ppl lets go !! seriously! lets talk about this, lets f'in do it! :woohoo::clapping:

Last edited:
lot of pple are already doing things like making videos and post6ing blogs and my paces and yt but wikipedia could be an idea allthough you need to be prepared for lot of negative bs reactikons
but i ll join in for sure

Great idea! Loved it!

Well, ppl, maybe I can not do much, but count on me, ok?

I'll post here if I have any ideas that might help... But maybe the Wikipedia is the best way, really...

Back