Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson's Incredible Achievements.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger First Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Michael Jackson's Incredible Achievements.

Wait, didn't Mike say he either keeps them in storage or has them put at Hayvenhurst? I don't think he keeps all of that stuff to be honest.

"OK, first of all, I have this skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of the skin. It's something that I cannot help. Okay? But when people make up stories that I don't wanna be what I am, it hurts me. It's a problem for me, okay? I can't control it. But let's reverse it. What about all the millions of people who sit out in the sun to become other than what they are?" -- Michael Jackson (1993)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,592 Times in 1,526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DanceOfZenab1994 View Post
    The King, Michael Jackson has an amazing legacy and this thread is dedicated to his mind blowing musical career.

* Jackson holds the record for the most Top 40 hits in the UK single charts in one year, registering 19 in 2006. (Wikipedia)

WOW I didn't knew that, was that when Visionary was released or??

Amazing list of records. He truely is uniq, one of a kind! Simply Michael Jackson.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    WOW I didn't knew that, was that when Visionary was released or??

Amazing list of records. He truely is uniq, one of a kind! Simply Michael Jackson.

Yeah, visionary, they all charted very well considering the fact that they were all re-releases.

" " A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."
    I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself" - Michael Jackson

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Love this thread , Michael is indeed a living legend

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

and just to add even more, I think he'll make the greatest Christmas hit of all time(like John Lennon's Happy Christmas, War Is Over)! I believe he has it in him to do it!
    Come read my personal blog on the King of Pop at The Michael Jackson Beat!

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

yeah lol

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

No words can describe him, and his talent...
    I'm so proud to be his fan.
    People are just blind...

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

thanks for the info..didn't know the production of scream cost that much

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 13
    Overall activity: 1.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

i know why im an MJ fan ;-)))

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

am very impressed with your post, but I wish you could back up the statements of fact with more than just Wikipedia as a source. It is highly unreliable and this information MUST exist officially somewhere. The reason I say this is that the world is becoming less and less stringent on accuracy. Do we want to go down in HIStory as the generation that ignored the truth and wrote HIStory as we wanted it to be? Let's start a list with ONLY FACTUAL, RELIABLY SOURCED information. It would make a stronger statement to the haters and the press AND it would show that we are not a bunch of crazed fans, making Michael more exsquisite than he is by creating additional information that is undeniably factual. Then we can bombard the press. Hopefully, hopefully, they will notice this and perhaps remember the man as a human being and not a target for attacks. And people wonder why he tries to keep his kids away and out of the spotlight when he goes out. After all, how would they feel if they hear "your a child molester!", or "You are over. Get over it. No one cares about you. You're irrelevant". It hurts him so much, but imagine going out with your father and hearing those things. It must hurt more than anything and I pray those kids are forgiving to the world when they grow up. I don't want them to be jaded, scared adults, who don't want to be seen or heard from. They need to represent Michael after he passes on. They, like all other stratoshperic stars, needs to be remembered, emulated and revered with their work. Look at Lisa Marie Presley, and so many other children of stars.

Okay, sorry for the crazy tangent of mixed up subjects, but Ihad to write this to get it out of my head and on to the board. Thank you for listening to my rant.

Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,592 Times in 1,526 Posts

A new record to the list:

The first entertainer EVER to have people from 220 different countries to sign up for presale tickets!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    A new record to the list:

The first entertainer EVER to have people from 220 different countries to sign up for presale tickets!
    is that a real record? I don't even think that there are that many countries in the world.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sfboys View Post
    I am very impressed with your post, but I wish you could back up the statements of fact with more than just Wikipedia as a source. It is highly unreliable and this information MUST exist officially somewhere. The reason I say this is that the world is becoming less and less stringent on accuracy. Do we want to go down in HIStory as the generation that ignored the truth and wrote HIStory as we wanted it to be? Let's start a list with ONLY FACTUAL, RELIABLY SOURCED information. It would make a stronger statement to the haters and the press AND it would show that we are not a bunch of crazed fans, making Michael more exsquisite than he is by creating additional information that is undeniably factual. Then we can bombard the press. Hopefully, hopefully, they will notice this and perhaps remember the man as a human being and not a target for attacks. And people wonder why he tries to keep his kids away and out of the spotlight when he goes out. After all, how would they feel if they hear "your a child molester!", or "You are over. Get over it. No one cares about you. You're irrelevant". It hurts him so much, but imagine going out with your father and hearing those things. It must hurt more than anything and I pray those kids are forgiving to the world when they grow up. I don't want them to be jaded, scared adults, who don't want to be seen or heard from. They need to represent Michael after he passes on. They, like all other stratoshperic stars, needs to be remembered, emulated and revered with their work. Look at Lisa Marie Presley, and so many other children of stars.

Okay, sorry for the crazy tangent of mixed up subjects, but Ihad to write this to get it out of my head and on to the board. Thank you for listening to my rant. :mello:
    There are many more reliable soures, Guiness World Records being the best (i would say), i just had no idea where to find them and to be honest, i don't have to time or patience to search everywhere.

Now, please let's not bring ANY negativity into this thread.

" " A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life."
    I like that thought, the last one I have before my eyes close. With a smile, I melt back into the music myself" - Michael Jackson

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    1 year registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

AMAZING! Michael is just simply.... amazing. He is also probably the only artist who has such a broad international appeal among fans.

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered25000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sfboys View Post
    I am very impressed with your post, but I wish you could back up the statements of fact with more than just Wikipedia as a source. It is highly unreliable and this information MUST exist officially somewhere. The reason I say this is that the world is becoming less and less stringent on accuracy. Do we want to go down in HIStory as the generation that ignored the truth and wrote HIStory as we wanted it to be? Let's start a list with ONLY FACTUAL, RELIABLY SOURCED information. It would make a stronger statement to the haters and the press AND it would show that we are not a bunch of crazed fans, making Michael more exsquisite than he is by creating additional information that is undeniably factual. Then we can bombard the press. Hopefully, hopefully, they will notice this and perhaps remember the man as a human being and not a target for attacks. And people wonder why he tries to keep his kids away and out of the spotlight when he goes out. After all, how would they feel if they hear "your a child molester!", or "You are over. Get over it. No one cares about you. You're irrelevant". It hurts him so much, but imagine going out with your father and hearing those things. It must hurt more than anything and I pray those kids are forgiving to the world when they grow up. I don't want them to be jaded, scared adults, who don't want to be seen or heard from. They need to represent Michael after he passes on. They, like all other stratoshperic stars, needs to be remembered, emulated and revered with their work. Look at Lisa Marie Presley, and so many other children of stars.

Okay, sorry for the crazy tangent of mixed up subjects, but Ihad to write this to get it out of my head and on to the board. Thank you for listening to my rant. :mello:
    well...you know, the biggest proof that all these facts are true is that mj mania is more widespread than any other artist in history..including all social backgrounds...and that is AFTER the media onslaught. no other peformer ever had a career and this size of a fanbase still be strong, AFTER this kind of magnitude of media slaughter. so, naturally, all those fans have bought all his music, and helped him set all those incredible records. there is no better proof than a fanbase. you have to have fans to be successful. and it's not enough that mj has fans.. it's that he has many many fans..after that kind of media slaughter, as well as before that kind of media slaughter. the reality is, that there are many artists whose careers went down the drain WITHOUT any media slaughter. that makes Michael all the more impressive. and those who were anywhere near being this slaughtered by the media are gone, careerwise. this is what makes Michael the King. me repeating the part about media slaughter is important. it's the central case that proves the point of MJ having the strongest and most record setting career, ever. media can't exactly prove that MJ doesn't have fans, can they? they can make up stories about other aspects of his career being down the drain, cus we can't see what they are talking about. but the media can't pull a rabbit out of their hat, and say that the fans don't exist. they tried it..but it didn't work. so, it's safe to say the media tried everything else, and got some people to believe his career is over because they couldn't see any evidence against the unseen things the media was talking about. but you can't exactly erase waves of fans, coming in, constantly. after awhile, the media had to quit, from exhaustion. so..naturally, the media started namecalling against the fans. and all that does is make the media look stupid, and cause their objective to work against them, and prove MJ's legendary career to be solid, even more.

yes..if you woke up for the first time in your life, today, and saw the size and scope of MJ's fanbase, you would think that the media never said a bad thing about MJ, ever. you would never think that one of those horrible things the media said, was enough to send him to court for what looked like the trial of the century. and you would never know that there once was a time that it would take more than a tabloid reporter to send anyone to court in what is supposed to be a legitimate court of law.

so...to say that MJ has shattered and set many astronomical records pales in comparison to the above proof that i have repeated over and over. it should be easy(elementary style) to know those records are true, just by looking at the scope of his fanbase...and the longevity of that fanbase.

i mean..if you are a fan you are going to buy something of the aritst you are a fan of. now multiply that by this fanbase, it's scope and longevity. that sums up the proof of all the incredible achivements listed in this thread. but, i see..the word 'incredible' seems to have legs with some, because of what you cannot see. so..we'll just have to concentrate on what you can see... the fanbase.
    Last edited by 144,000; 21-03-2009 at 05:49 AM.
    In Love of Money Land(Branca,sony,mainstream media), it's always a pride and snowy day.

And, remember when the king of pop fired John Branca?

https://t.co/dm3MFQdbzd

http://imgur.com/a/gdU5v It doesn't just... go away.