Just a couple of random scribbles.lol

DianaJS

Proud Member
I'm just posting a couple of old drawings I did of MJ I found on my computer while clearing some space in my folders. Dunno why, but I just felt like sharing.:lol: Btw, my apologies for the CRAPTASTIC quality of the last 2, but I didn't have access to a scanner at the time. :lol:

Pretty_Shiny_Buckles_by_ADDBlonde.jpg

SDC10005.jpg

SDC10006.jpg

I like them all!!
really nice, thanks for sharing!
how did you make them?

Thanks! I just sketched and shaded everything with pencil and used a sharpie marker to color the album titles. I actually got bored and decided to do a drawing for all the major albums and/or tour.lol

their great, wish I could draw as good as you can !!!

Thanks a lot!:blush::flowers:

wow i love them!!! your style is GREAT i wish i could draw like that lol i draw to detailed although they turn out great i still wish i could draw in such a simple style like yours :lol: amazin.

you're really talented - definitely have a nice, distinctive feel to them! love all three actually but more so the BOTDF and Thriller one.

i'd be interested in how you'd use colour for the BOTDF one. thank god i can't draw otherwise i'd be envious as hell LOL

you're really talented - definitely have a nice, distinctive feel to them! love all three actually but more so the BOTDF and Thriller one.

i'd be interested in how you'd use colour for the BOTDF one. thank god i can't draw otherwise i'd be envious as hell LOL

:lol: Thanks! I'd really like a writing tablet so I could draw and color on my computer......buuuut Ikindahavenomoney

i'm trying to draw some MJ pics, but i can't draw, but once i get my new camera, i'm gonna post them on MJJcommunity.com... u'r r awesome!

Have I mentioned yet how much I love your drawings? They are very stylized and unique. Very comic book like. (that is a compliment btw..though it may not sound like one, depending on your views of comics..it is)

wow, they are great! I like them. Especially the Thriller one, it's hilarious! :toofunny:

Back