How can people NOT acknowledge MJ as being "The Best" ever!

It's so ridiculous, I try not to let it get to me but for f**k's sakes!!!!!!!!!!
The man is THE most succesful singer/dancer/writter/entertainer/everything in history, what does he have to do to make people understand!

It's so ridiculous, I try not to let it get to me but for f**k's sakes!!!!!!!!!!
The man is THE most succesful singer/dancer/writter/entertainer/everything in history, what does he have to do to make people understand!

YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I cant even think of where to start to begin explaining this !!!!!!!!!!!!

They're either jealous, don't have very high standards or, are just thick in all the wrong places.

Now people often become aggitated with me because I go on and on and on about how talented Michael is. But the reason I do that is because, I really want people to understand just how gifted he is and thus, appreciate him more. Because I feel like a lot of people I encoutner, fans even, don't fully grasp how amazing he is. I always think about what my dad said to me once when he asked, "Can you even imagine what it's like to have that kind of talent?" And he was reffering to Michael.

When you think about it, I mean, just how talented he really is, it's kind of scary. I've never, I mean, never seen or heard of anybody with that kind of or that much talent, and I try to pay attention to as many people as I can. But Michael is like a freak, and I use that term in a good way, meaning he's uncanny in his abilities.

I mean, first of all, he's actually unique. People throw that word around a lot, but very few people in this world are unique or offer something unique. Michael does. He is the only known person who is, all at once, a world class singer, a world class dancer, a world class composer, and a world class performer, past, present and most likely future. There's never been a world class dancer who had a world class voice. There's never been a world class singer who was a world class dancer. And there's never really been a world class singer or dancer who was also a world class song writer and performer. Until Michael came along, that is. And by world class, what I mean is, the quality of his abilities in all these area's is such that it can compete with the very best on the world stage, from country to country, nation to nation, continent to continent, Michael's talent in all of these areas is on par with the best in the world, in each respective field. That's disgusting talent, and really unheard of beyond Michael.

And I want people to repsect that about him because, we aren't going to see another one. Michael's it, and people should show their gratitude that he's willing to share that god-like talent with the world.

When I watch Michael perform, and I see what a sickeningly good dancer he is and I hear was a mind-blowingly good singer he is, and then I listen to the music that's being played, and I feel the emotion he's putting out, it astonishes me beyond anything else in this world. I mean, I am in almost disbelief at how gifted he is. He is the best, not just at one thing, not at even two or three things, but even more, in many, many areas. He's not a jack-of-all trades in these fields, he's a master, the highest level master, and that's just unreal. Not to mention he's an incredible beatboxer as well, and I've heard people who know about beatboxing say that Michael has a tone and an eveness to his beatboxing which would blow most people who compete in the field away. It's just like, it's not even fair to everyone else how talented Michael is. He's a total beast.

Last edited:
Because a uneducated (college, uni) black man came in and took the music world over and the fat cats dont like that. Hence why they tried to frame him. He owns the most famous songs in the world as well as his own, is the biggest selling artist, best dancer, makes the best short films, sells out concerts, is one of if not THE most recognisable name (as well as the man himself) worldwide (and if there are aliens, I bet they knnow about MJ too!) is basically no. 1 with everything he has done and because they cant profit from that themselves, they're scared of his power and want to take him down. But they cant. Because he's INVINCIBLE baby! (sorry had too!)

some folks will say other acts are better songwriters,

or better Producers or arrangers overall Musicianship,etc...

or have a stronger voice or this or that.

but when you factor in that this Man has changed the course of music twice and has had countless people imitate and emulate whatever he has done in tone, chords and structure then it is hard to deny MJ.

it is also Racist because MJ did more than the Beatles,Elvis and sinatra all combined in my lifetime.

Well, there is a best at everything. Best runner, best dancer, best singer, best ball palyer, etc... Which can only be determined by standards. It's only when you take standards away that everything falls to opinion and then, well, you can't define anything, and art as a whole becomes non-exsistent, lol.

.....Then you think about it, I mean, just how talented he really is, it's kind of scary. I've never, I mean, never seen or heard of anybody with that kind of or that much talent, and I try to pay attention to as many people as I can. But Michael is like a freak, and I use that term in a good way, meaning he's uncanny in his abilities.

I mean, first of all, he's actually unique. People throw that word around a lot, but very few people in this world are unique or offer something unique. Michael does. He is the only known person who is, all at once, a world class singer, a world class dancer, a world class composer, and a world class performer, past, present and most likely future. There's never been a world class dancer who had a world class voice. There's never been a world class singer who was a world class dancer. And there's never really been a world class singer or dancer who was also a world class song writer and performer. Until Michael came along, that is. And by world class, what I mean is, the quality of his abilities in all these area's is such that it can compete with the very best on the world stage, from country to country, nation to nation, continent to continent, Michael's talent in all of these areas is on par with the best in the world, in each respective field. That's disgusting talent, and really unheard of beyond Michael.

Wow, that was an amazing post, wannabe. I agree with you completely. Michael is so talented that most people can't even comprehend how far-reaching his talents are. I mean, he even paints, draws, and writes beautifully, even if maybe not on quite the same level as everything that you mentioned. I really can't imagine having as much talent as MJ does, it's almost scary. It really is "disgusting talent" as you put it, lol. :) I can't really think of another person who has ever had as much talent as he does. I think that even a lot of the people who like his music and dancing don't really appreciate them to their full value. One of the reasons, IMO is that the average person might say, "he's good," but not really understand what distinguishes an extroadinary dancer from an okay dancer, a singer like Michael from an average singer- all the different components that add up to equal true genius. that's why you get people saying things like that so-and-so is the "next Michael Jackson", without realizing that someone as talented as him comes around once in a millenia. If they did, there's no way they could not acknowledge him as being on the of the best to ever "hit the planet" as Liz Taylor said.

Last edited:
Yeah, exactly WritegirlAD. I get frustrated with people saying this person or that person is the next MJ because it tells me that they don't really understand how talented Michael is. If they did, they wouldn't make baseless and silly comparisons like that. They would understand that Michael is on a completely different level.

well..as controversial as my statement may be, i think that it reveals a lot about the personality of a person to say he isn't the best. it reveals the ability to be in denial. you are comfortable with yourself if you can be honest.

i had no trouble in saying that i thought Billy Joel was the best pop piano player i have ever seen.

but MJ is the most at using the maximum of everything he can do, of anybody i have ever seen. and therefore i believe his talent outshines any i have ever seen from anyone.

I think why people would think Mike is "the best", which is alright, but what I'm thinking is he puts together the genius of Stevie, the choreography of Gene Kelly, the fancy footwork of James Brown, and the innate ability of musical gift that someone like Marvin Gaye or Smokey Robinson had, and put 'em together, you get Michael Jackson. I wouldn't call him THE BEST as "fact" but I understand why people would think he is (come on we're fans, of course we're gonna say "he's the best", duh). :lol:

And I don't know why y'all should care what the media says. NEGRO PLEASE, if I wanted to hear about what the media says, I'll be posting garbage every day.

Last edited:
I say the BEST thing about Michael Jackson was the fact that like many music pupils he knew what arrangement, melody and harmony came together. That's a gift! When you're able to do that, you're a genius in my book. He didn't even have to dance. That's why I dig people like Stevie and Marvin. They didn't have to dance (of course Marvin couldn't dance to save his life and he was scared of the stage but that's besides the point, lol) but their talent musically was basically what Michael also learned and Marvin & Stevie being Motown label mates were the best teachers for Mike in that sense. Michael took Marvin's gift for multi-layering vocals and using the falsetto to good use and Stevie's gift for vocal histronics and Mr. Wonder's poetic lyrics and mixed them up to make his own statement. We already know where he got the dancing/showmanship from because that's talked more often than his musical abilities. His music is what makes him "the best" to me, lol.

Well, as of right now, he is the greatest. No one has topped him yet--when you ADD ALL of the elements together, as a WHOLE PACKAGE, he IS the greatest.

They simply don´t know. The media separate them from his splendor.
Just a small example: I showed a woman the video of MJ (The Legend Continues) and she was really keen to see it. After she got a glimpse of it she went totally nuts. (I do not exaggerate). While watching she was in awe, no one dared to speak, and her dog was not even allowed to breathe.... Suddenly she was conscious of how the media have twisted the truth. And she was constantly apologizing (not to me, more to herself or MJ...) and she couldn´t believe that ALL that (what he has done) is FORGOTTEN. And so on. After watching it she was still excited and confused...Can´t find words to describe how the sight of MJ has spreed love in this room.
I tell you: They are totally clueless. And that gives the media the permission to "work" like they work.

I would have agreed with the first post until I got into Stevie Wonder.

I love live music... I have TONS of live concert recordings of Stevie, as well as the Natural Wonder CD and have seen Stevie live as well. MJ doesn't give a lot to go off of in the live department. I understand he's an entertainer, and he puts on some awesome performances, but I'd love to see him do something live. The only thing I've heard live in the last twenty years have been J5 medleys.

Still, MJ is number two on my list. That's still pretty good.

Last edited:
I do think a lot of people know in their minds that MJ is one of the best. But no one ever wants to admit that. And that is only one reason that people don't acknowledge that MJ is the best there is.

Others truly believe that MJ just isn't the best. I got a friend that will swear up and down to me that Prince is the best and will be the best of all time. I don't think I will ever change his mind either. 50% of that might just be stubbornness, but still. I know other people who consider The Beatles to be the best and don't take notice that they were a band and MJ is a solo artist. For those people, it all comes down to a matter of opinion and what they see fit to be the best. If they love songwriters and only listen to songwriters, then Dylan is the best there is to them. And they will argue with you that Dylan left more of an imprint on the industry than Michael did for their own reasons.

Another reason people wont acknowledge MJ as the best is because many do not want to put him on that high of a pedestal. I think much of the media thought Michael had risen too high after he made Thriller and they just didn't want any human that close to being so perfect and everyone loving him so much so they crashed him down (whether it be for racism or not). So many people will now refuse to say he is the best because they don't want him to be that big.

If people look at Michael on a technical basis, judging him and his talent on standards regularly applied to the fields of singing, dancing, songwriting and performing, there's no way they can deny that he's as good in each field as anyone ever was. If they base it just on taste, well, that can go in any direction. But based on the general, highest standards, Michael is the best.

Last edited:
when people don't appreciate Michaels art.. (music/dance/ what he's accomplished..

I just think they don't know.. That is the only way possible ppl would not acknoledge him as the best..

If they KNEW what he did...... There is NO WAY of looking around it..

I mean even look at the media, that tries EVERYTHING to turn our minds away from his abilities and sucess.. SOMEHOW it always goes back to it..

It's just magic

If people look at Michael on a technical basis, judging him and his talent on standards regularly applied to the fields of singing, dancing, songwriting and performing, there's no way they can deny that he's as good in each field as anyone ever was. If they base it just on taste, well, that can go in any direction. But based on the general, highest standards, Michael is the best.

Yep, I'd say i've pretty much narrowed it down to people just being ignorant and stubborn.

........."silly Media, Michael Jackson is the sh*t!"

Ok, I was trying to quote from the Trix commercial....but I don't know if that worked out or not!

Back