Judge Denies Another Motion By Nona Jackson

Justice!

Proud Member
Judge Denies Another Motion By Nona Jackson

(23-5-2008) On Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court judge Robert Schneider denied another motion by Nona Paris Lola Jackson from London (UK).

In a filing last month, Nona Jackson had claimed she has "over 15 biological children with Michael Jackson," that she is legally married to Michael Jackson, that her own father is Satan and that she was born with white skin that later turned black. She also asked for a restraining order against Michael's former wife Deborah Rowe, whom she called a "busybody" who makes it hard for her to "concentrate" when she attends awards shows with Michael Jackson.:doh::no:

Previous motions by the same woman, where she had attempted to gain joint physical custody of Michael's children Prince and Paris, had already been denied.

Source: NY Daily News

This woman is getting more and more off her rocker. Why is the Judge even dealing with her anymore? He constantly and rightfully rejects her claims. But he lets her keep coming back to play this stupid game again and again. It's obvious he doesn't buy what she's saying. What's wrong with him that he can't just tell her that he's had enough and her case is dismissed?

Last edited:
This woman is getting more and more off her rocker. Why is the Judge even dealing with her anymore? He constantly and rightfully rejects her claims. But he lets her keep coming back to play this stupid game again and again. It's obvious he doesn't buy what she's saying. What's wrong with him that he can't just tell her that he's had enough and her case is dismissed?

I guess as long as she has the FILING FEE, they have to take her complaint. All the Judge can do is read it and dismiss it, I don't believe he has any other option. I don't know if the court can tell her she cannot file anymore claims regarding Michael Jackson.

It does seem that this woman needs some type of medical attention. Michael and his children are one thing, but now she is saying satan is her father, you can't get crazier than that, in my opinion.

Does she really have 15 children? (I am thinking THIS could be a case for Gloria Allred) *ick...felt gross just typing that name...

Seriously though, this could probably be looked into. Does it not sit well with anyone else that she is talking about Satan being her father and Michael Jackson being her kids dad and is raising 15 children? I could be wrong, she could possibly be a good mom..but it worries me.

Edit again..oops..OVER 15 children? What on earth? Did she forget how many children she has? It would be entertaining and humourous if it didn't involve kids.....nah nvm it wouldn't even then. She needs mental health help.

Last edited:
Good news! This woman is clearly off her rocker and she needs to quit wasting the courts time with her nonsense.

She will never stop, huh? That remark about satan could be made up by the press. They talk about Michael Jackson and fill in the word Satan...Result: Good, entertaining story which makes Michael and his fans satanic...

All the judge can do is rule on her issues. At least he has the common since to deny them :yes: My God can anyone say it's time for a padded cell :unsure: Someone in her family should really stand up and take care and custody of her cuz she's certifiable. It's really sad. The first couple of times she's just plain crazy but how many has it been and they get worse each time. She'll become a danger to herself and possibly Michael's children or even Michael.

Someone please deprogram that woman. :no:

Michael woman claims she's Jackson's baby mama
BY NANCY DILLON and DAN COX
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Thursday, May 22nd 2008, 12:48 PM

LOS ANGELES - This woman is Michael even by Jackson standards.

London crackpot Nona Paris Lola Jackson lost another legal round this week in her outrageous quest to prove she's the biological mother of Michael Jackson's kids and nose in on the singer's custody agreement with ex-wife Deborah Rowe.

In a bizarre 58-page filing last month, Nona claimed she has "over 15 biological children with Michael Jackson," that her own father is Satan and that she was born with white skin that later turned black.

Insisting she is legally married to Michael Jackson, Nona asked the court for a restraining order against Rowe. She called Rowe a "busybody" who makes it hard for her to "concentrate" when she attends awards shows with Michael Jackson.

"[Michael Jackson] has had no sexual intercourse with any other person but me," she said in the filing.

Judge Robert Schneider of Los Angeles County Superior Court denied Nona's motion Wednesday, just as he denied her previous attempts to gain joint physical custody of 11-year-old Prince and 9-year-old Paris - the children Michael Jackson had with Rowe. Nona also maintains she is the mother of 6-year-old Blanket.

"I feel her evidence fails to establish any genetic relationship," Schnider ruled last year.

Michael Jackson's spokeswoman has denied the gloved one even knows Nona Jackson, calling her accusations "ridiculous."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/05/..._baby_mama.html

All the judge can do is rule on her issues. At least he has the common since to deny them :yes: My God can anyone say it's time for a padded cell :unsure: Someone in her family should really stand up and take care and custody of her cuz she's certifiable. It's really sad. The first couple of times she's just plain crazy but how many has it been and they get worse each time. She'll become a danger to herself and possibly Michael's children or even Michael.

Someone please deprogram that woman. :no:
it isn't fair cause it is costing the other side time and money as well as putting them on danger of this crazy woman.

mike sure does get around... having tons of kids with all these Billie JeanESQUE girls. lol

Well, I can't deny, this sure gave me a good laugh....talk about delusional.
But I agree with Shannon....I wonder where her family is, she definately needs help and lots of it.

I guess as long as she has the FILING FEE, they have to take her complaint. All the Judge can do is read it and dismiss it, I don't believe he has any other option. I don't know if the court can tell her she cannot file anymore claims regarding Michael Jackson.

I can understand that. I guess legally the court has to listen to her. But IMO if she continues with this, especially with no documentation to back up her claims. (the ones that don't include Satan as her father at least), Michael and Debbie won't have a moment's peace for the rest of their lives where she's concerned. I personally feel that this has to end somewhere. It's not fair to either Michael or Debbie if that woman can keep harassing them like this.

Last edited:
This is kind of funny, but I don't know...if I was Michael this stuff would scare me. I would be freaked out if some strange man was claiming to be the father of my children...scared for them you know?

She really should get some help.

I think this woman needs serious looking into. Good Lord. She could be like another Robert Bardo - you know, that lunatic that stalked poor Rebecca Schaeffer? Can't they commit her before she does something absolutely dangerous?? What is the problem here?

Last edited:
Her family could have her commited but state law would have to have more to even think about it. She would have to be proven a threat to society or herself and I don't think she's reached that realm yet. She's getting there though and it's bothersome to watch.

Well...thanks for the laugh.

But seriously, this poor woman needs some major help...and I agree, that's a case for Allred.

Her family could have her commited but state law would have to have more to even think about it. She would have to be proven a threat to society or herself and I don't think she's reached that realm yet. She's getting there though and it's bothersome to watch.

Yeah you're right Shannon...but it scaring me. This is getting out of hand.

This woman is desparate enough to try and locate MJ's whereabouts and there is no telling what she might do. She seems desparate. She has to be to be using the courts in that way.

I think this woman needs serious looking into. Good Lord. She could be like another Robert Bardo - you know, that lunatic that stalked poor Rebecca Schaeffer? Can't they commit her before she does something absolutely dangerous?? What is the problem here?

I agree. She needs serious help before she gets to the point where she could become a serious threat to Michael or Debbie. I agree with Datsymay too. This is getting serious. It's obvious that this woman has some severe delusion issues. And the fact that the court is letting this continue is just plain scary to me. While they might have a legal obligation to her, they could also be unknowingly helping to push her over the edge mentally. The sooner they stop this and the lady gets some kind of treatment, the better

Last edited:
This woman is desparate enough to try and locate MJ's whereabouts and there is no telling what she might do. She seems desparate. She has to be to be using the courts in that way.

You know, considering how mentally and emotionally disturbed this woman seems to be, it's good that she's using the court system because they can just keep on denying her requests...it would be worst if she kept quite and suddenly showed up in Neverland or at a hotel where MJ might be staying.

Last edited:
You know, considering how mentally and emotionally disturbed this woman seems to be, it's good that she's using the court system because they can just keep on denying her requests...it would be worst if she kept quite and suddenly showed up in Neverland or at a hotel where MJ might be staying.

Can't someone do SOMETHING before this woman does something?? The courts - can they protect MJ? She sounds very dangerous to me...I am very worried..

How many people with "non-formal" thinking come to Michael?

This one plus Neverland stalker woman one plus Arvizo mother plus couple of lads from previous years?

That gives five people with claims that far beyond anything even to call it "stretched". To be honest, I have never heard or read of more crazy claims against anyone than Jackson got only from those five people -- and there were more those kind of claimants.

So how many of such people were in total (I know the question is almost rhetoric, but still)?

Last edited:
How does MJ deal with this?? I mean really....I am glad he has bodyguards...but they can't be everywhere all the time... I could NOT deal with this..Not one bit..

Back