Saw WBSS FT Akon on MTV Hits

Leanne

Proud Member
Hey guys, I pressed the interated red button to see who was on next ands it said Wbss Michael jackson ft akon. I fount me myself is it me or am i just seeing it. But it was.
i don't think ya going to be please about the vid b/c the vid is like a montage whatever u called it with all the vids that mike has done and concert. Then u have akon in the studio singing like u saw him bk awhile ago singing to WBBS.

Last edited:
thanks for this, im gonna check this out
I think you can't view it here, because of the videos automatically turn into embedded and embedded is for this video disabled. I am running a small forum too, following the link, click on News, you'll find the thread with the Akon-Video and I will try to upload it too as avi file.

Yes i saw it too, i was like "wow, didn't know they made a video".

So is there an official video or is this a fanmade one?

^^An official retrospective like One More Chance it seems.

I found this one, obviously not real as the song is edited up to include the original WBSS as well as the new.. but its very well done in my opinion..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7blZQ_2lJ0c

hope someone can share the one from MTV soon:) id love to see it!

A video should help with UK chart success when its released next month:)

erm..........i dont actually think its official? rather than a montage made by the t.v station???? cuz it only has akons vocals, i want to see the mtv one

Last edited:
erm..........i dont actually think its official? rather than a montage made by the t.v station???? cuz it only has akons vocals, i want to see the mtv one

Thats what I meant. The MTV one would be official.

the official music video for WBSS 08 (clip montage à la "One More Chance" and "Cheater") which has been created by SonyBMG in association with TF1 can be downloaded on mjstreet ;)

the official music video for WBSS 08 (clip montage à la "One More Chance" and "Cheater") which has been created by SonyBMG in association with TF1 can be downloaded on mjstreet ;)
but this is not the version Leanne have seen on MTV, cause there is no Akon in the Studio as in my version above. So neither this nor that is the wanted version. May be somebody else coming along ... :timer:

Yea the one i saw on MTV as mj and akon voicals in it and the vid is with all different clips from mikes vids and concers and akon in the studio singing tho the mic.

COOL! Thx.
On you tube one will find almost everything.
But I like this version with Akon and other clips too, but don't understand, why this one is without Michael's vocals. But this one is an official version too?

I found this french version Korgnex talked about on this mentioned board. It wasn't hard at all to register and the download to find as well. If you have an interest I will upload it on sendspace and send the link.

but don't understand, why this one is without Michael's vocals. But this one is an official version too?

This had MJs vocals on it. I heard him. I dont think its official though as the Thriller short film clips had subtitles on it.

Back