MJ tribute with Banghra fusion gets 7million hits on youtube

Altogether, it's been estimated (and Simon Cowell made a mention of this last night) that ALL videos of the first BGT Performance (combined) have had over 15 million views :cool:

Last edited:
their youtube hits have gone crazy since going on BGT, they are awesome and i really hope they win, cant wait to see what they will do in the final!

Great performances but let's just hope it's views don't overtake Michael's 'Thriller':(
It's already sailed past 'Bad'. I'd find it strange if an MJ tribute act had more views than the man himself.

the thriller performance aint too good, bu billie jean ... its WOW

Shamone!

indeed! This is bloody brilliant, thank you for sharing these, especially the latest one as I hadn't seen that, and was wondering myself how they would top the great first act.

Thanks! and goodluck to those boys!

Great performances but let's just hope it's views don't overtake Michael's 'Thriller':(
It's already sailed past 'Bad'. I'd find it strange if an MJ tribute act had more views than the man himself.
Everyone has already seen Bad and Thriller and there are many other places to watch these, this one is new and as far as I know the only place they can be watched online is youtube, so it's alright. Sure doesn't mean people would rather have them instead of MJ. :) not to worry.

Back