"Bad News" KateLu my GoldFish Passway this morrowing

rockstar

Proud Member
KATELU2.png

very sad last day my goldfish katelu she'll not eat at all or drink at all it wasn't herself at all
when i came up to see she o.k she was on her side stuffing cause she was deading
i have her for 12 years know she got old and sick
is time for her to go i woke up this morrowing she pass way
i can't stop cryying i know is just fish but she is like child to me i give her TLC all the time she is very cute, sweet, happy, happy, happy little fish every and i'll miss today
she is gone to better places is heaven she'll be happy up there swining
the other fish is still alive her name is keven she is very say too

i can't stop cryying it will be a sad day and mad day for me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, I'm so sorry rockstar :(
May your fish swim in peace in fish heaven and strenght to you too :better:

Last edited:
thank you The One

she in fish heaven know :yes: she is

i'm thinking tomorrow to buy to more goldfish to keep my big goldfish keven she needs a new friend she alone know
or i'll wait til how i feel

:yes: it's is along time for 12 years she got pretty old

i'll be strong i'll try to be strong :yes:

thanks that makes me smile and laught i was thinking that tomorrow i'll buy two goldfish to keep my other goldfish keven who is still alive :yes: is true keven is still alive :clap:

it's very sad when you lose a pet...I lost my parrot Mika after 10 years this february. he was very ill, with some kind of bird epilepsy and the seizures were so painful to look at ... he was ill for 2 months :( I felt like a part of me died. I will always remember him,as I am sure you will remember KateLu! :(

Animals are angels...

ooh i feel sorry for dangerous_88 know what when i was three i had epilepsy too i had alots of sizures too it was sad i didn't know if i was having one i was just little the time i was in hostail alot i was sick alot cause if it also too i was in croma too it was for my mom and dad

anyways it was hard for me today i can't sleep at all last day so today i'm very tried and sad all i what to do is eat ice cream :giggle: is true is very sad day and very my other goldfish keven she is all alone today but tomorow i'll go to a pet store and buy any other goldfish but this time i'll buy two goldfish :yes:

sorry to hear you had epilepsy honey :(

hope you get over your fishie. I am sure you were good to it, cuz it lived so long...

much love!

i'll get over my fishie :yes: it'll make me happy tomorrow i'll buy two new goldfish they'll make me happy :yes:

im very sorry about this :( i used to have goldfishes too. i had 3 if i remember well and we were about to go on vacation one summer and i gave them to a relative to take care of them. unfortunately she was stupid enough to not feed them at all and they died :cry: i came home and i saw them and i got so devastated. i only had them for a few months. not even a year. very sad. stupid old b*tch :innocent:
thats when i became a vegetarian btw. some ppl are incapable of doing simple things such as feeding a pet. how hard can that be ? or maybe she didnt even careenough to feed them.

Last edited:
that was not very nice of your relative that was mean :mat: :cry: :hug:

today i'm going to try to buy anyother goldfish for my goldfish keven she all alone she needs a firend :yes:

quees what :clap: i just got two new goldfish :clap: i don't know if it is a boy or gril so i'm going to call it by a girl name call sue and carla :yes: they're cute and happppppppy fishie :clap:

quees what :clap: i just got two new goldfish :clap: i don't know if it is a boy or gril so i'm going to call it by a girl name call sue and carla :yes: they're cute and happppppppy fishie :clap:

oh cool, I'm happy you got new fish rockstar! :) sue and carla are cute names for goldfish. sorry about the loss of your fish kateLu by the way

thanks :flowers but they're small goldfish is not a good iead to put them in with bigfish i was stupid to do that i'm thinking that they'll get eatting by the bigfish keven stupid me :yes:

oh no, I hope they don't get eaten! that happened to me once. I didn't know that the fish I bought were mean and aggressive. I brought home six or seven, and when I checked in on them the next day, the biggest one had killed all of the others. :(

thanks VNCwilliam :flowers:

it's day two i'm amazing that my big goldfish didn't get my tiny goldfishie i'm amazing i think i give her alot of TLC over the years :yes:

quess what tomorrow when i'm going out shoppying i'm going to get another golfish this time i'm getting a big goldfish not to big but i big fish and i'm getting a small fishtank for the two little ones i have cause they're so scary of the big fish i have but the good news is that she not eatting them at all i not understand why :giggle:

thank you MoonWalk4MeBavy :flowers:

tomorrow is my birthday and my mom told that i'm going to get anyother goldfish just like katelu the who dead :yes: :cry:
so i can't wait :yes:

I'm really sorry to hear about your goldfish. :bighug: It's really hard when you lose a pet, especially when they've become a part of your family.

thank you shipoffools

:yes: Katelu is big part of are family we'll remember her in are hearts forever :hug:

Last edited:
yesterday i got a new goldfish her name is kate2 but today i clean the fish tank and when i put keven back in and then i put back three little ones and all three die today how sad :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :mat:

Back