> MJJCommunity Leaders! <

Re: MJJCommunity leaders!

*BUMP*

guys check it out this is your chance to vote for members who will help deal with issues should they arise within the community! :flowers:

check out the link emwill02 posted and see if there's someone or someones you'd like to vote for :flowers:

Well guess everybody can show their interest into this forum now in simply voting!

**BUMP**

LETZ ROCK THE VOTE PEOPLE !!

It is up to you to pick the Community Leaders that will help resolve Community Issues ... they will be a collective and democratic voice for the membership.

Community Solving Community Issues !!

We would like the community leaders to be elected by as large a number of the membership as possible. We have over 1400 activ members and only 52 votes :( Talk about no voter turn out :lol: So as an incentive...

**looks to see how many rep points he has to give**

Voice your choice and recieve 50 rep points from me :wub: just for voting.

Who knows, the rest of the staff might be feeling generous with their rep points also ??

MJJChichi;1500319**looks to see how many rep points he has to give** Voice your choice and recieve 50 rep points from me :wub: just for voting. [/quote said:
:girl_love:wow chichi is a true motivation hero!!!!!!!!!!!

**BUMP**

LETZ ROCK THE VOTE PEOPLE !!

It is up to you to pick the Community Leaders that will help resolve Community Issues ... they will be a collective and democratic voice for the membership.

Community Solving Community Issues !!

We would like the community leaders to be elected by as large a number of the membership as possible. We have over 1400 activ members and only 52 votes :( Talk about no voter turn out :lol: So as an incentive...

**looks to see how many rep points he has to give**

Voice your choice and recieve 50 rep points from me :wub: just for voting.

Who knows, the rest of the staff might be feeling generous with their rep points also ??
I voted so gimme rep!!! :wild:

i spread around some rep lurv for voting :) idk how many points i have to give but it's better than nuffin ;)

remember you CAAAANNN vote for MORE THAN 1 PERSON!!!!!

^ they might be on the next list ;)

we'll run a second poll with more names (so we can fit everyone in LOL) so please don't stress there's always round two :wild:

Last edited:
Back