Janet’s Rock Witchu Tour [All threads merged]

rockstar

Proud Member
What's New:

Hey Janet fans,

You had a taste of Janet Jackson's "Discipline". Now, after seven years, the wait is finally over, Janet is ready to 'Rock Witchu' again!

Featuring hits from this year's #1 hit CD, "Discipline," favorites from years past, and the best dance crew ever, Janet's 'Rock Witchu' tour is going to be the hottest ticket this summer. JanetFanClub.com is your destination for tickets, information, fantastic contests, and much more.

'Discipline'

Get it on:
iTunes | Amazon

Beginning with the tour kickoff in Vancouver on September 10, JanetFanClub.com will be all over Janet's 'Rock Witchu' tour every step of the way. JanetFanClub.com is the only destination to get tickets to Janet's 'Rock Witchu' tour before they go on sale to the general public! Members will also be able to purchase VIP ticket packages to enjoy the show in style at select dates. No matter how you want to experience Janet's 'Rock Witchu' tour, JanetFanClub.com has you covered. Members-only presales start May 30th at noon for Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and East Rutherford.

Not only will JanetFanClub.com get you in the building, but once the show is over, the party begins on the members-only message boards at JanetFanClub.com.

We know Janet is excited to see you all. Here is Janet's personal message to all the fans:

"Hey u guys, I just wanted 2 let u know how excited I am 2 be touring,
its been 7 years and I cant wait 2 get back out there and see my fans.
Thank u so much for all of ur luv n support, SEE U SOON!!!
"Luv, Janet"
Get in on the party - join JanetFanClub.com today.

Last edited:
Janet's U.S AND European Tour?!?!

Source: http://blog.divareport.com/ AND Bossip.com
84793529zn6.jpg

Bossip.com recently had an exclusive interview with Miss Janet Jackson where they talked about her upcoming tour. Here's the scoop.

Bossip: It’s been 7 years since you’ve been on tour. Why have you chosen to
go on tour at this point in time?
Janet: I was in tour rehearsals on the last album when the new label [Def Jam] asked if I would consider putting the tour on hold because they wanted a new album quickly. They wanted me to wait until after the release of Discipline [to tour].

Bossip: Will this Rock Witchu Tour be your last?
Janet: If the Stones can keep going being in their 60’s, then I can too. I’m not saying I will, just saying I can.

Bossip: You’ve had a remarkable career, what’s your vision for the future?
Janet: Music, more acting, producing film and TV projects. I have a show coming out toward the later part of the year and I have a book coming around November about my journey through weight gain and loss - and what method I use to control it.

And according to Bossip, all that noise about Janet’s European tour being canceled is totally false. Tickets go on sale this weekend for Janet’s Rock Witchu Tour.

----------------------------

I hope they're a reliable source cause I really wanna see Janet in Europe..

Last edited:
Re: Janet's U.S AND European Tour?!?!

fantastic!!!
I hope she'll come to Serbia or at least some bordering country :)

The tour isnt going ahead any more she is finishing the Northern American part of her tour. She made a statement that the record company just stopped supporting the album and the fans probably wont hear the rest of the singles on the album.

If this is a false rumour she made a statement that she was annoyed it was over!!! Me confuzzled :S

She told people that record company has stop promoting!!

Last edited:

Yeah, she said herself that she was concentrating on the US tour only. :unsure:

hmmm? 7 years ago she said she was gonna stop touring, because they take a lot of time, and that everyone was telling her she doesn't sit there and enjoy what she has, now it is like, she never said that.

I got a ticket for her concert in September!! I'm excited, it's been YEARSSSS since she last toured. :D

i doubt janet will come anywhere near europe after whats gone on. if the label cant even be bothered to spend money promoting why would u spend all that money on a tour when the last one was supposedly pulled cause of poor ticket sales

Re: Rock Witchu Tour right know

i don't know

go to janet fans website you'll find it there o.k :flowers:

OMG! Janet begins tour rehearsals, says tour will go to Europe

84793529zn6.jpg

Monday, June 16, 2008

In a new message left through her phone service at SayNow.com, Janet said that tour rehearsals have begun and that she will also be bringing the Rock Witchu Tour to Europe.

http://www.saynow.com/janetjackson

"We've completed our first week of tour rehearsals and they are going very well," she said in the website's most recent message. "We are so all excited. We're having so much fun."

She continued, "I want to let you know that any rumors that you've heard of me not taking the Rock Witchu Tour to Europe and other places - it's false. This is a world tour, so we plan on hitting all of those spots. Don't believe everything you read.Alright, talk to you later.”

source: janet-xone

:wild::wild::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::jump::clap::::happy_dance::girl_happy::sarmoti::stretcher:bow:

Last edited:
Re: OMG! Janet begins tour rehearsals, says tour will go to Europe

Yay!!! I'm Happy For Those Over There In Europe!!!!

Hot mama! She looks divine!

She just came to Washington DC a few days ago on Friday with some other artists, I wish I could have seen her. Some of my friends did.

I would love to go on her tour!! :D

Last edited:

hot Mama! She Looks Divine!

She Just Came To Washington Dc A Few Days Ago On Friday With Some Other Artists, I Wish I Could Have Seen Her. Some Of My Friends Did.

I Would Love To Go On Her Tour!! :d

Ooo 4 Real Wat Was She Doin Over There????

No tickets on sale yet for Oz?

Ooo 4 Real Wat Was She Doin Over There????

It was some show they did together...it was her, Alicia Keys and some other people.

yay !! you give them heck janet !! :clap:

Come to Australia please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We love you and miss you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG please come to Australia Janet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that's nice!! Thanks for posting :wild::wild::clapping:
Please come to Finland, too.. :angel: :cheeky:

Come to Montenegro Janet!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Watch out world, 'cause Miss Jackson is BACK!

That's so cool!! I hope she going to The Netherlands to :D I think she will :)

thats great. cant wait to see a complete list with all the tour dates

Back