"Baby Be Mine" is a unreslsed song form Thiller

Ms.MJ Fan2007

Proud Member
I just heard it yesterday! & it so amazing that his voice just comes form another world. I'll think that it sounld've been a single because it counld be on #2 on the Billborad charts that song give me chillis.

you just heard it yesterday? are you a new fan without the thriller album? I guess that would make sense. And do you mean unreleased as in not made a single? You've confused us all.

you just heard it yesterday? are you a new fan without the thriller album? I guess that would make sense. And do you mean unreleased as in not made a single? You've confused us all.

well I'll just heard it about a 2 mouths ago I'll just herad the #1 singles to W.B.S.S till Human Nature but I'll didn't think "Baby Be Mine" is going to be on that album?...:scratch:

Love that song. Should' ve been a single, imo. One of Michaels best Girl centric songs, imo. I like that more than PYT. It has a smooth party vibe, and makes you want to dance. The synthesizers that are used, also attribute to Mike's vocals in a great way.

GREAT SONG..

don't feel bad for not knowing.. We all learn sometime..

Yes for those who spot out.. "U DON'T KNOW?" did not know at a time to.. lol!

glad u enjoy it

Great song! I love it ^_^ I'm glad you enjoy it too, especially since it's one of my favorite's from the Thriller album. Although that's not saying much considering I love all the songs :lol:

They still play Baby Be Mine on the oldies R&B station where I live.

im a pretty new fan too. heard this track after t25 was released.

wait...what..its not un-released lol

Edit: ok u realized it lol..im all wtf hahahaha

Last edited:
"Baby Be Mine" has actually appeared on the B-side of a couple of Michael Jackson singles. Those include:

"Human Nature"
"I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

i think baby be mine is the most underrated song on the album and probably the song that most people forget after listening to the album. but i love the song, and the first 25 seconds of it when the melody starts is just amazing.

I love this song!!!! just like others have said, it is truly one of the best from the "Thriller'' album. Also, it holds a very warm spot in my heart personally. "baby be mine", was playing in a pizza restuarant when I first got a glance at the man who would later be my husband!!!!!!

Yes it's a great song.....I like it.....it' wasn't released as a single because there were so many powerful singles in the Thriller album....we're not talking about a normal album...Thriller contained a lot of powerful singles....
I guess that if Baby be mine was in a normal album....it surely gots its place in the first singles to edit....

Baby Be Mine is a great song..however it is not an unreleased song due to the fact it appeared on the original 1982 Thriller album. "Unreleased" means that a song that previously was not released on an album, that is put on a new release (like a greatest hits package, a boxset, or a re-release).

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Be Mine is one of my FAVORITE songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One morning this really popular radio station in San Francisco played it on a Friday during morning commute time and they got a great response! People started calling in thanking them! They were pumped up!

One morning on the way to work I wanted to hear it again. I called them to see if they would play it and they said, "Sure! We'll put it right on!" They did it right away too! :D

I love "Baby Be Mine." Michael can saaang! lol

Last edited:
Back