Anybody allergic to anything???

raisa

Proud Member
about 20037.5km away from the other site of the wo
Hi,

Like the title says... I'd like to know if anyone else on this forum is allergic to anything.
I'm allergic to a lot of stuff:
>>I can't eat milk, eggs, red meat, kiwifruit ( This also means that I can't eat ice-cream, cake, butter,...), I've never drunk Cola in my life, I start sneezing when I'm around cats or birds
I think that's it but I might have forgotten something:scratch:

I don't really mind that I'm allergic to all those things because I'm used to it... I have it since birth:)
The only thing that bothers me now is the eczema. Bcause I'm allergic to so many things I've got a very sensitive skin. I usually get it on my hands (like now) so I have to put a lot of lotion and bandages on them all day and I can't draw or do something in the garden, even typing is hard :yes:.
But I know there are much, much worse things in life!

So, are you allergic to anything???

yeah.. to some people
icon101tq9.gif

I'm allergic to gluten. I have coeliac disease.. Gluten is in wheat, so, no bread, pasta, gravies, soups, sauces for me..

Hi,

Like the title says... I'd like to know if anyone else on this forum is allergic to anything.
I'm allergic to a lot of stuff:
>>I can't eat milk, eggs, red meat, kiwifruit ( This also means that I can't eat ice-cream, cake, butter,...), I've never drunk Cola in my life, I start sneezing when I'm around cats or birds
I think that's it but I might have forgotten something:scratch:

I don't really mind that I'm allergic to all those things because I'm used to it... I have it since birth:)
The only thing that bothers me now is the eczema. Bcause I'm allergic to so many things I've got a very sensitive skin. I usually get it on my hands (like now) so I have to put a lot of lotion and bandages on them all day and I can't draw or do something in the garden, even typing is hard :yes:.
But I know there are much, much worse things in life!

So, are you allergic to anything???
Ouch.. I couldn't live without all those things you're allergic to :D
I'm a lucky one - no allergies for me.

Dogs :( i love dogs too but my eyes water like crazy and the fur is bad for my chest as i used to have athsma
and some sort of cleaning stuff that people use on tables in restaurants not sure what it is called but it makes my skin red and sore

Highly Allergic to posion ivy, posion oak...I am in the same vicinity, I get it...

Cats make me sneeze, cough & weeze...but I do like them.

Last edited:
I'm not really allergic to anything but tobacco smoke makes my eyes teary and red.

I had a friend who was allergic to a lot of things too: milk and all milk products, fresh tomato, lemon fruits, beas, fish... to come to mind. She also had some astma. She was thrilled when she found out that she could eat a McDonald's hamburger and even Big Mac if they leave out the sauce. :D And the mint chocolate 'After Eight' also suited her.

Oh yeah, I've got asthma too but it's better now. I couldn't come out in the summer because of the pollen when I was little. I've got a new medicin now and when I take it every day, I can do almost verything I want:D.
The good thing is, I'm always very excited when I can eat something new:D I remember when I ate dark chocolat for the first time (Really dark chocolat has got no milk so I could try it :D). I wasn't really crazy about it because it was a bit bitter. Now I'm used to the taste of it and I love it :D.
And since a few years I can eat cheese made of goat's milk every now and then. Two day ago we ate croque-monsieur, I put some of my cheese on my croque-monsieur and it melted !!!! I was soooo happy! I never had melted cheese before:D

aww that's cool :) melted cheese is awesome ^_^ glad there was a solution for you :)

Last edited:
I am not allergic to anything except Michael Jackson haters. And I think I might be allergic to that hair removal product called Nair. Because I remember using it only twice and each time I had broken out in to this really horrible huge red rash. It looked like I was severly burn when I wasn't. OMG it was horrible.

I don't think I'm really allergic to anything in particular, but I break out in hives when I'm under a lot of stress so that would be the closest thing to being allergic to something I guess. It's only happened to me twice. Once the day before my grandma's funeral, and the last was when I was in a major traffic jam on the highway and was running late to all of my exams.

I just completed a two-year equine veterinary nursing course only to find out a month before the course ended that I'm allergic to HORSES!!!! What a kick in the head that was.....
I'm also allergic to grass (thats only hayfever, I suppose, but still!), dogs and cats too. Oh, I'm also allergic to cherries and plums, which is a bummer because I love them! When I sneak one my bottom lip swells like I just got botox, hahaha!!! I stopped sneaking though because instead of my lip swelling my throat constricted recently and that kinda scared me so no more cherries for me :sad:

I'm allergic to drama, snow and thoughts of getting married:lol:(not really allergic just don't like it).....:D also when I mow the grass I need an inhaler because my chest gets really tight and I can't breath :D

My eyes begin to get really watery and itchy sometimes. I just don't know why they just randomly start to itch a lot!!!

I get heat rash on the skin on my chest and feet and hands, and it sometimes comes up if stressed out.

I am allergic to problems....lol

No seriously, i just have some hay-fever but thats pretty much it.

I'm allergic to most antibiotics, so u can imagine how fun it is when I get sick lol

Also, I never had any problems with my skin until I made a trip to LA, don't know why but during the trip and ever since I get a rash on my neck when it's too sunny :(

^^I never take antibiotics either, and I didn't get all my injections because I always get very sick when I get it.
I usually use homeopathic medecins when I get sick;).
I'm lucky that I'm not allergic too the sun, I think that's one of the hardest allergies to live with.
I'm fine with all the allergies I have, I'm used to it:)

Last edited:
^^ We didn't really know how allergic I was until once I had a tonsil infection and needed penicillin shots...it was hell...stayed in bed for two weeks in which I couldn't eat or drink a single thing so I mostly slept all day every day. The reaction I had was on my gums and teeth, so I simply couldn't eat, my teeth hurt too much and my gums were constantly bleeding, on the bright side, I lost 30 pounds :p

^^ We didn't really know how allergic I was until once I had a tonsil infection and needed penicillin shots...it was hell...stayed in bed for two weeks in which I couldn't eat or drink a single thing so I mostly slept all day every day. The reaction I had was on my gums and teeth, so I simply couldn't eat, my teeth hurt too much and my gums were constantly bleeding, on the bright side, I lost 30 pounds :p

That sucks if you have to find it out like that!
I never slept when I was a baby and I had a lot of rash (the only spot where I didn't have rash was under my diaper because I couldn't scratch there) because my mum ate the wrong things and she breastfed me (LOL I don't know if this is the way you say it). After a few months they finally found a good doctor. My mum could then only eat crackers with jam and a few days later I was a good baby who (almost) never cried and slept all night:D

To rude people. especially the gossipers who have nothing better to do than start drama...wth?ughh

hmm..let me think xD. Ehm no, I still don't know if i'm allergic to it(I'm gonna hear it next monday), but it's the sun. Sometimes I have to stay home because it's too hot outside..And when I'm on a trip to a country where it's hot, I have to take gloves or an umbrella with me because my skin and eyes get veryyy itchy when I'm outside and the sun is there. :mello:

But what weird is, it's not all the time.:blink: Just when it's reaaaly hot.

That sucks if you have to find it out like that!
I never slept when I was a baby and I had a lot of rash (the only spot where I didn't have rash was under my diaper because I couldn't scratch there) because my mum ate the wrong things and she breastfed me (LOL I don't know if this is the way you say it). After a few months they finally found a good doctor. My mum could then only eat crackers with jam and a few days later I was a good baby who (almost) never cried and slept all night:D

Oh that sucks! poor baby. Allergies are so hard to find, my niece used to have incredible rashes since she was a baby and no one knew why...it took a good two to three years to find out she was alergic to mosquito bites and for some reason she was a magnet for mosquitos lol

Back