Page 838 of 838 FirstFirst ... 338738788828836837838
Results 12,556 to 12,559 of 12559

Thread: Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Nice song from the cartoon my son has recently watched, we had the figures (soft toys) of these trolls at home, the cups with these trolls, now it appeared they sing in a cartoon as well I love the song, cheers me up, I hope every one likes it as well

Last edited by Magicgirl; 17-05-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 755
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Michael has always, always been a deeply spirtual man. For him, spirituality means more than prayer and attending church. It also means getting up off your butt and taking action (he was raised in this thought, after all), which he is known for doing.

He has given you a message, of love, of justice, of peace, of freedom. Run with it. Share it. Because:

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as ONE!"
    I was browsing through old messages and found this....wow...Justus, are you psychic?!! 😳🙀 So relevant right now that the message really hit me! 😳

I miss Michael SO MUCH!!!!! 😢😢😢 It’s still so hard to believe he is really gone! 😢😢😢 I miss hearing his voice, his laugh and his thoughts..!!! 😢😢😢 I LOVE YOU MICHAEL....FOR ALL TIME!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ And MISS YOU more than words can say!!! *sob* 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

By the way.....Highlight of the day....I started singing random MJ songs at work...and the other nurses I work with knew ALL the words and the ad libs too!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😍😍😍 I must say I was (very positively) surprised because I totally didn’t expect that because they were kids when Michael died!! But apparently they love Michael too!! ❤️ I know one of them is gutted that she never got to go to Michael’s concerts but that the others know all the songs by heart too...that was a surprise!! Then again, Idon’t even know why because EVERYONE loves Michael, all over tge world!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️ But I guess with all the crap and lies being spread in the media, you get really sensitive and and assume the worst. Sad, I know. But it is great to see that there is STILL so much LOVE for Michael around the world! The media trues to manipulate people and their opinion on MJ but luckily they always fail. People LOVE Michael!!!

It’s all about L.O.V.E.-LOVE!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magicgirl View Post
    Nobody's writing, it seems everybody is in self-isolation now At least in our city this stupid measure is taking place. A little-bit off topic. I wonder how many of you wear Michael Jackson T-shirts. I think all these nice pictures that are posted in this thread would be good for T-shirts. Why I came to this. Recently I was looking through some shopping site and was amazed when I came across "Magicgirl" T-shirt. "Magicgirl" written in large capital letters on the T-shirt:

https://img2.wbstatic.net/big/new/7450000/7456566-4.jpg
    https://img1.wbstatic.net/big/new/7450000/7456565-4.jpg

I can't even dare wear this, I wouldn't dare wear Michael Jackson T-shirt as well. I wonder why.
    I haven‘t worn MJ shirts in years because I haven‘t found any nice ones. ☹️ I had two MJ t-shirts when I was a teenager that I LOVED and wore them for YEARS! When I went to Disneyland for the first time when I was 16, I proudly wore my MJ shirt and went to see Captain Eo 16 times in a row. 👍🏻😂😂😂 Not at all obvious that I was a fan? 😂😂😂 But I also got a kiss from Goofy for the shirt! ❤️ The person inside obviously didn‘t talk but he looked and pointed at my t-shirt when I met him and I could hear him make a kissing sound. ❤️ I guess Goofy also was an MJ fan! ❤️

I would wear an MJ sirt now too with PRIDE if I could find one, preferably a nice one. I only wear hoodies at home, so if I bought a hoodie, no one would see it. ☹️ And often the t-sirts are men‘s t-shirts and have astupid unflattering shape so I don‘t like wearing them because they don‘t fit properly. That‘s why I loved the two t-shirts I had as a teen because they were for girls, fit really well and the quality was amazing! So soft and nice to eear and looked great even after having been washed a million times! 👍🏻

Magicgirl, why wouldn‘t you wear a magic girl shirt? 😳

And yeah....seems everyone has left the thread..no one‘s writing anymore. ☹️