Put your hand up if you wear glasses

L.J

Proud Member
Hey all

Put your hand up if you wear glasses. Either for Reading or just in general.

I have to get my eyes tested in a couple of weeks and I know I'm going to end up with glasses cause I can't see across a football field :(

I think glasses are cool but I dunno how I'm gonna go wearing them I'll probably end up breaking them or something :eek: (ever clumsy).

So is there any feedback/advice you want to give me? :D

Or just stick your hand up if you wear glasses :punk:

I wear glasses...I wear contact lenses too...but need reading glasses along with them. Age really sucks..

i've been wearing glasses since i was 16. at first i would only wear them at school and at the movies or when i would watch tv but now i wear them all the time. when i go out i usually wear contact lenses though. u dont have to worry about accidentally breaking them lol they dont break easily. i've dropped them hundreds of times and they dont even have a scratch.
glasses are cool to me i dont mind them at all.

I wear 'em in the house, and contacts when I go out. I'm vain like that. Some people look better with than they do without, though.

I wear glasses only at home, in public I use contact lenses.

I wear glasses for driving my car and for watching television.

I have been wearing glasses since I was a teenager. I wear eye glasses and reading glasses. The doc wanted me to get biphocal's but I absolutely refuse...(then I would be admitting Im getting old...giggles)

I have to laugh, the younger folkes at the University always ask "how come you have 2 pairs of glasses on"...Giggles...I am such a weirdo...

are contact lenses hard to put in? how long do they last?

sorry if my questions sound stupid :blush: I'm scared of things being near my eyes considering I've got next to no hearing as it is :lol:

i wear contacts.

And once u get used to them, they aren't hard to put in. It took me a while to get used to it though.

I wear glasses. My eyesight is really bad (although doc said it's slightly better than before). How bad is it? Well my lens was made of Nikon optics (the camera company). I almost had teary eyes when they told me how much it would cost me (for frame and the optics). I wasn't really happy for the first two days (I haven't received my glasses yet at the time).

Nonetheless I'm fully satisfied once I've received the finished product. I really love my glasses. Black glasses with metal red trim.

g.jpg

g1.jpg

LJ, why don't you try this website. It's a very useful website to see what kind of glasses would suit you.

http://www.framesdirect.com/framefinder.asp

Last edited:
damn those are cool :D

great snaps Rebirth ^_^

I have no fashionsense and will probably pick glasses that are big circles or something :giggle:

^ They're cool! And they suit you very well :yes:

I think I should have reading glasses because sometimes my sight is very scruffy.
But somehow I can control it myself, when it's scrufy and when not.. unless I'm tired, then I just can't read.. :scratch:

damn those are cool :D

great snaps Rebirth ^_^

I have no fashionsense and will probably pick glasses that are big circles or something :giggle:
But L.J, that's coming back to fashion now! :lol:

I don't wear them, but I think I reallyyy need them. wich sucks:mello: I'm gonna wear contact lenses I guess, I definitely cant pull off glasses!:lol:

I wear glasses, only need it for reading stuff on the blackboard in college and stuff

I wear glasses. alway those for shortsighted.
I think sunglasses are cool but ...I won't wear two pairs of glasses( one for myopia ,the other for uv protection) or even if two-layer lens.That's weired.:ermm:

I wear glasses for reading and have to take them shopping else I can't see the price tags lol, then I wear reactions if I go out because my eyes are sensitive to bright light (and No! I'm not a Gremlin lol). If car headlights hit me in the night, I live in a black hole for about 20mins. It won't take you long to get used to them and the benefits great. My biggest problem is losing the screws out of the arm lol.

I do but only at my house. When I am in public, I put my contacts in. I don't wear glasses when I'm driving either because I always wear sunglasses and that would be silly if I wore them both. :lol:
Contacts don't take long to get used to. It took me about 3 days, and then I didn't even feel them.

are contact lenses hard to put in? how long do they last?

sorry if my questions sound stupid :blush: I'm scared of things being near my eyes considering I've got next to no hearing as it is :lol:

just be careful or the contact lenses might slip and get stuck behind ur eyeballs!! :rofl: ahhaha my boyf uses glasses and is sooo afraid of contacts, he says its gonna get stuck in there forever!!

i dont have to use nothin na na na na :nana:

just be careful or the contact lenses might slip and get stuck behind ur eyeballs!! :rofl: ahhaha my boyf uses glasses and is sooo afraid of contacts, he says its gonna get stuck in there forever!!

i dont have to use nothin na na na na :nana:
LOL you're probably freaking L.J out now :lol:

I wear shortsighted glasses almost always ( but not when I take a shower :lol: )
a few years already and loves them :p

Last edited:
I need to wear glasses when I read, like...BIG TIME!

It's a hard adjustment at first. It is just so amazing that for your whole life you could see so well, and then one day...The blur comes. That mean evil blur. And it's only the beginning. :lol: (actually I should cry)

Last edited:
glasses. i have several pairs contacts but seldom wear... because

1,lazy
2,convenient. people won't say, "look that good-looking one acts so rude!!!" ......ehhh it's convenient to play non-lady :lol: ...........etc. beauty is totally a big trouble

Back