Is www.xscapecp.com legitimate?

Foxy..

Proud Member
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Just wanting some feedback about this clothing site.. www.xscapecp.com

Ordered some attire from here on June 29th and have not recived my order, and no reply to my emails as yet. I appreicate that it is probably custom made because of sizing etc.

Just wanting to know if anyone else has dealt with the site? Appreciated.

........................................................ PMing you know.

I wanted to ask a similar question.

Soon as you're PMing Foxy... instead of responding here KOPV, do you mind me asking you if you could PM me too please :)

Thanks so much.

I've ordered from them before, it took a little while for them to send me the stuff i ordered yet I did get a reply when I emailed them.

I'd say the main reason it took a while is depending on the type of shipping to where you are. That's all I know.

With regard to the shipping, what time frame do they quote to you ?? A week, ten days, three weeks ... Where is the merchandise being shipped from ?? There has been weather in certain areas, that has affected the mail delivery considerably.

I have no first hand experience with the site but I would hope it is simply extenuating circumstances that are holding up the delivery of your goods.

Unless you paid extra for your delivery method... i think this explains the wait you are experiencing ;)

Delivery Times
Please allow upto 28 working days for UK delivery, and 42 working days for international (outside the UK) delivery*. These time frames apply to after the estimated processing time of an item. Any enquires relating to where an item is should be made after these designated time frames.
We aim to dispatch your order on the closet Wednesday or Sunday to your order, after the alotted processing time has elapsed.

Xscape cannot promise that an itme will arrive in time for a certain event, i.e. a performace or party. To ensure you recieve your item(s) as soon as possible ensure you have added the relevant Extra's to your order. Even with Xtra's we cannot promise that your items will be there in time, but we will try our best.

thier eBay feedback suggests they have a quality rep :)
eBay

Xscape Media (wwwxscapecpcom)

xscapefeedback(1).jpg

Rez Entertainment (djrezprez)

rezfeedback(1).jpg

Last edited:
I paid for express shipping for 5 days and it's been 4 weeks.. Do the math and use your own discretion..

I planned to get A LOT of stuff from him..

I'm not the onlyone either..

P.S. Damien have you gotten much from him???

Last edited:
ive ordered a fedora and dangerous armbrace before and recived it fine now just waitng for the Glove and Billie Jean Motown jacket the glove should have come by now though!

Yeah.. it also depends what part of the world you live in as well... It taken me awhile to get my Jacket and Glove but I received it..

So be patient.. It will come
;)

-Rob

^ waiting a month though??? It should not take that long no matter HOW far you are..

I got a refund after filing a dispute with paypal.. obviously reluctant to give out refunds even before you recieve your items but keep on and you will get it, its your right as a customer. No goods = refund. But I am glad he gave me it though finally, kudos for that.

OVER 5 WEEKS NOW...

I'M DONE and PIST BEYOND BELIEFE...

I was going to order a Thriller jacket... Don't know if I will now :(
Anybody know any other places that sell Thriller replica jackets?

Xscape Clothing: Anyone else had difficulties with them?

As the title says has anyone else had difficulty trying to contact this website over an order. I bought off their website a premium cte shirt ( like the one mj wears at the clinto gala singing gone too soon) and a pair of sparkly socks as well as some fingertape. Now that was over 2months ago and the order was meant to come about 6 weeks after i placed it. Now I keep emailing them about where my order is and there is STILL no reply or ordered arrived.

So anyone else had trouble with them or anyone on this forum know or works for Xscape clothing?

PS: If in wrong forum please move

Re: Xscape Clothing: Anyone else had difficulties with them?

Yes I had problems with 'them' aka the kid who runs it..

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52963

Waited ages and finally created a paypal dispute after several contact attempts, he coughed up imy refund in the end. Site should be shut down in my opinion, I dont care if people defend the guy, he doesnt know how to run a business and is ripping off fans.

Last edited:

:(ohhhh!!!! I just ordered a thriller jacket from them. Man now i'm real scared it won't come....... It's supposed to come within 3 weeks and it's been less than 1, if it fails to show up I guess i'll be wanting to know how to contact them too:(

well i ordered my with google checkout and have emailed the site about 6 six times and still no reply. I emailed the guys acount on here and uve guessed it no reply. Oh well, i might take your course of action and dispute it with google checkout

yeah but the dude i dont think replys to you on that

It depends where you are- I mean KOPV is saying 5 weeks is unacceptable no matter where you live, but I don't agree. I waited 4 months for one item (not from xscape btw) from the UK, when most items will come within a month from there for me- ANYTHING can get delayed in the mail. :yes:

Don't panic and contact them if you have concerns. There are ample contact details on the site- they have nothing to hide, so why not try contacting them?

It depends where you are- I mean KOPV is saying 5 weeks is unacceptable no matter where you live, but I don't agree. I waited 4 months for one item (not from xscape btw) from the UK, when most items will come within a month from there for me- ANYTHING can get delayed in the mail. :yes:

Don't panic and contact them if you have concerns. There are ample contact details on the site- they have nothing to hide, so why not try contacting them?

4 months :eek:

^ Yeah, a book I ordered from ebay UK. It took 4 months. It's never happened before, but I am also waiting on a 9/11 related DVD from the states that I ordered in April, so yeah, stuff happens, things get delayed.

Before panicking and posting on message boards about it, it would be better to contact the seller and ask what's happened first. :yes: xscape even have a skype ID listed on their site- it's not as if they are hard to get a hold of. ;)

Just wanting some feedback about this clothing site.. www.xscapecp.com

Ordered some attire from here on June 29th and have not recived my order, and no reply to my emails as yet. I appreicate that it is probably custom made because of sizing etc.

Just wanting to know if anyone else has dealt with the site? Appreciated.

From February until now I have not received anything from them ...

Before panicking and posting on message boards about it, it would be better to contact the seller and ask what's happened first. :yes: xscape even have a skype ID listed on their site- it's not as if they are hard to get a hold of. ;)

In all fairness, this kind of question is a valid one and there's nothing wrong with it being asked on a message board. It has been asked respectfully, and all the answers have been honest and respectful in turn, no one is running down this website.

This is part of what message boards is all about, for people to ask questions about issues they might have and to see if they're not the only one. I see you're from Australia Marni, haven't you ever heard of forums like whirlpool where most of the threads there are people asking one another about the reliability of a ISP, or PC store etc. Well I think the same thing counts here. People want to know that their money is in safe hands.

Back