MJjerrycurl3.jpg

MJjerrycurl4.jpg

MJjerrycurl5.jpg

MJjerrycurl6.jpg

MJjerrycurl7.jpg

:D ..................

Yaahh Babe~~~

I'm jealous...
I naturally have dark (dish water: yuk) blonde straight, fine, hair that I do highlight...except from the lower crown area down (hair stylist talk ) that hardly ever holds a curl unless I spray it with super hold hair spray...and if its humid, going to rain...forget it...I don't even know why I waste my time...

Industry standards: Its funny how most people always want the hair that they don't have...curly/straight, straight/curly etc...

Ok enough hair industry lessons for today...giggles~~~

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
hahaha I know what you mean Sdeidjs...

so true.people want hair they don't have , curly/ straight.. & straight/curly..damnn Wish my hair was curly lol :p

hahaha I know what you mean Sdeidjs...

so true.people want hair they don't have , curly/ straight.. & straight/curly..damnn Wish my hair was curly lol :p

Giggles...you licensed? I have been a Managing Cosmotoligist licensed in the State of Ohio since 1980.

Last edited:
Awww I luuuvee the curls, especiallt when it looks unbrushed and all dishevelled. :wub::wub::Dlol Is it hard to brush a mass of afro curly hair like that?:unsure:

To answer you inquiry...yes...the curlier your natural hair is the more of the S molecule of the single hair strand is more zig zagged.

Hair structure of the hair is composed of three main parts, the cuticle, the cortex, and the medulla.

The cuticle is the outer layer of the hair. It protects the interior Cortex layer and contributes to 20% of the overall strength of the hair.

The cortex is the middle layer and gives the hair strength and elasticity. A healthy cortex contributes about 80% of the overall strength of the hair.

The medulla is the innermost layer. It is sometimes absent from the hair but plays a very minor role in the haircoloring process.

Texture is determined by the diameter of the individual hair strand.

Density is the number of hair per square inch, can range from thin to thick.

Porosity is the ability of the hair to absorb moisture.

Low Porosity the cuticle is tight; the hair is resistant, which means it is difficult for moisture or chemicals to penetrate, and requires a longer processing time.

Average porosity the cuticle is slightly raised; the hair is normal and processes in an average amount of time.

High porosity the cuticle is lifted; the hair is overporous and takes the color quickly; color also tend to fade quickly.

Natural hair color ranges from black to dark, brown to red, and from dark blonde to light blonde.

Eumelanin is the melanin that gives black and brown color to hair.

Pheomelanin is the melanin is found in red hair.

Contributing pigment is the pigment that lies under the natural hair color and must be taken into consideration when one selects a desired haircolor.

No I am not licensed in cosomotology..but it seems interesting :yes:

Last edited:
No I am not licensed in cosomotology..but it seems interesting :yes:

Very Interesting, it's alot more complex than many think it is. One must learn about all the bones, muscles etc., diseases, disorders, sanitation, sterilization etc., basic chemestry, geometrics etc...

Very interesting...

^ Wow... didn't even know that!!well we learn something new every now and then!:yes:

Awww I luuuvee the curls, especiallt when it looks unbrushed and all dishevelled. :wub::wub::Dlol Is it hard to brush a mass of afro curly hair like that?:unsure:

wait, do you mean an afro or do you mean curly hair??? Cause my pic to the right

Last edited:
Back