MJ 50th - FINNISH version! >>> Tracklist revealed!!!

The One.

Proud Member
It's now the truth! :wild:

We're going to get The Finnish Collection CD and the fans will decide by voting the 18 tracks that will be on that CD.

The voting will start on august 11th and the CD will be out october 1st.

That's the only info I have.

Source: Sony BMG Finland / Reeta / Maximum Jackson

Re: MJ 50th - FINNISH version!

Soooooooo first of october release???? That's late to celebrate his birthday...

Re: MJ 50th - FINNISH version!

Sooo the voting was supposed to start today but there's still no info on Sony Bmg's website :huh:

I hope they will put something during this day.

edit: OK now vote vote vote!! HERE:
http://www.radioaalto.fi/kilpailut/jackson/

Last edited:
Re: MJ 50th - FINNISH version! >>> Voting time!!

Mahtavaa!!! :clapping: Oli vaikeeta äänestää vain 3 parasta.
Yeah it was.. I voted for the ones that doesn't normally be on albums. :yes:

3 days time to vote so vooootteee!! :clapping:

Last day!! Vote as hard as you can lol............... :D

Billie Jean
Thriller
Beat It
Smooth Criminal
Bad
Earth Song
Black Or White
Dirty Diana
You Are Not Alone
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Heal The World
They Don't Care About Us
Scream
Man In The Mirror
Liberian Girl
Say Say Say
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

some not so common songs in there but i'd love to have who is it and give in to me in one of these countries' edition.

Yeah me too, there's none of the songs I voted because I voted for the ones that aren't so well know among non-fans..
It was quite predictable which track would be there but good that Say Say Say made it. :)

Billie Jean
Thriller
Beat It
Smooth Criminal
Bad
Earth Song
Black Or White
Dirty Diana
You Are Not Alone
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Heal The World
They Don't Care About Us
Scream
Man In The Mirror
Liberian Girl
Say Say Say
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

I've just read the message you left in my profile. I've already posted this info on our main website.
However these are the top-voted tracks, right? I mean, it's not the final order, isn't it?:ph34r:

i m wondering does every country have a list of selected fans in the booklet ???>?
i just found out i m in it too in holland as well as mark wittenberg he s a very wellknown fan in my country and 398 other fans

I've just read the message you left in my profile. I've already posted this info on our main website.
However these are the top-voted tracks, right? I mean, it's not the final order, isn't it?:ph34r:
Oh yes I noticed that..
Those are the tracks that were voted but I'm not sure about the order.. it doesn't say it in the website.. :unsure:

I find nothing good about it that Say say say made it. *sigh* Replace that with Who is it or Ghosts.
NEhow I'm not getting that CD. I can make my own if I want to with the songs that I like.

Nice idea this "let fans choose" but it only works if only the really real fans vote.

Hanna, I've seen your post in the Hungarian KOP thread and I have to say that I like the Finnish tracklist better.:):cheeky:

Hanna, I've seen your post in the Hungarian KOP thread and I have to say that I like the Finnish tracklist better.:):cheeky:
i like this version also better :D well very similar to ours...but those few songs that are diff make it better. :yes:

I think this tracklist is weak. Nothing special really.

I would like more tracks that hasn't been on these compilation CD's before!

I think this tracklist is weak. Nothing special really.

I would like more tracks that hasn't been on these compilation CD's before!
Excactly.. that's why I'm not so pleased with it. None of the songs I voted are in it :D

Really? LOL that's weird :D

i like this version also better :D well very similar to ours...but those few songs that are diff make it better. :yes:

OMG I don't understand you :lol:

Because you have Man in the mirror (which is my all time favorite MJ song), I just can't stop loving you, Liberian girl (can't help it, I'm a Bad era fan), Wanna be startin' somethin' and Don't stop til you get enough. :wink:

Because you have Man in the mirror (which is my all time favorite MJ song), I just can't stop loving you, Liberian girl (can't help it, I'm a Bad era fan), Wanna be startin' somethin' and Don't stop til you get enough. :wink:
But you have Dangerous and Give into me.. :smilerolleyes:

Well actually now that I think about it our tracklist is ok too.. I'm getting used to it. And can't wait to buy it :wild:

The release of this album will not be today but October 15th.
I hope it really is then.. :smilerolleyes:

I just got the album today. Dad bought it to me as a birthday gift :)

Back